I don't know what to think about this chick at my job.

• 107 results
Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@wjb: if a woman talks to you, then she's into you. This is a fact of life every young adult should abide by.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Whether she is 17 or 18 just ask her out. At worst you're that creepy dude until she graduates high school plus I've known a lot of high school girls who've dated college guys no problem. You're not the first and won't be the last. Just ask the girl out though and be done with it.

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Ask her out somewhere, but don't make it sound like a date. But don't immediately make any assumptions of whether this means anything. Your relationship may then develop from there. Good luck!

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Show her this thread.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for waltercrunkfite
WalterCrunkFite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic: Date as many young girls as you can. One day you won't be able to anymore. Ever, ever again.

jArmAhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic:

A few words of advice.

First of all, never ask a girl's friend something you want to find out quietly. Her friend will almost certainly tell her about it at some point, and then you went behind her back to be nosy when you could have just asked her.

Second of all, 17 isn't that bad. When I was in high school I was with a few older ladies and it was never a big deal. Some people might take issue but a couple of years is no biggy. In most states consent starts at 17. Some it actually starts at 16, so if you're in the states even if you progress to sex, it should be find. On a related note, never jump into bed with a relationship that starts at work. Been there, hated that. It was a fun night that led to a lot of fuckin' drama.

Third of all, you just need to be more forward with the poor girl. If she is interested, you're stringing her along and making ti more and more likely that she'll end up with someone else because you can have the pleasure of her affection. Ask her if she wants to grab some food at a nice restaurant or better yet take what you know about the girl, ask her on a little expedition/picnic in a spot you think she'd enjoy exploring.

And don't be a pansy, girls that like to explore are awesome! Unless she's like, doing heroin in a random abandoned building. Which seems unlikely. If you ever DO get things into the bedroom, hopefully she'll be just as adventurous!

Shit's hard though, even after I got used to asking folk out, I had times when I dawdled, and it usually ended up shitty for me. If you wait, you risk losing a girl that a week ago would have said yes. If you get to know her and then jump on that opportunity at worst you'll find out you don't have a chance and if you do it right you can just keep hanging out.

@carryboy said:

@hunkulese said:

@falserelic: Grow up and stop calling people chicks.

Oh can it. If Dude is okay, so is Chick. So many bigger problems in the world.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Photocopy both sides of her State issued ID for your records.