I don't like it when...

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By TomA
People say mentaly retarded when refering to mentaly handicaped people.Even when they don't mean it in a negative way,I still think it is quite mean.BTW i am not mentaly handicap.And I know i will get flack for this just like alot of my other posts,but I have a right to free speach and my comments are harmeless.So to you people who are going to give me lots of flack or insults,say whatever you want,it doesn't change anything.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By fr0br0

People leave the first message blank? Yeah, I'm totally there with ya...

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Black_Rose
Fr0Br0 said:
"People leave the first message blank? Yeah, I'm totally there with ya..."
I was going to say that godamnit xD
Carlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Carlos

I dont understand moon language

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Death_Burnout

Couldn't agree more.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#6  Edited By LordAndrew

I found this in the source code. I'm not sure why it didn't show up in the message.
TomA said:

"
People say mentaly retarded when refering to mentaly handicaped people.Even when they don't mean it in a negative way,I still think it is quite mean.BTW i am not mentaly handicap.And I know i will get flack for this just like alot of my other posts,but I have a right to free speach and my comments are harmeless.So to you people who are going to give me lots of flack or insults,say whatever you want,it doesn't change anything.
People say mentaly retarded when refering to mentaly handicaped people.Even when they don't mean it in a negative way,I still think it is quite mean.BTW i am not mentaly handicap.And I know i will get flack for this just like alot of my other posts,but I have a right to free speach and my comments are harmeless.So to you people who are going to give me lots of flack or insults,say whatever you want,it doesn't change anything."
Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Verdugo
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
TomA said:
"
People say mentaly retarded when refering to mentaly handicaped people.Even when they don't mean it in a negative way,I still think it is quite mean.BTW i am not mentaly handicap.And I know i will get flack for this just like alot of my other posts,but I have a right to free speach and my comments are harmeless.So to you people who are going to give me lots of flack or insults,say whatever you want,it doesn't change anything."
You've got it completely the wrong way round. Referring to someone who is mentally handicapped as retarded can be right, since they might be mentally retarded, or at worst just be a little bit ignorant about mental illnesses. Calling a person who is mentally healthy a retard when they do something a bit stupid is extremely offensive to people who actually suffer from retardation. It's as offensive to retards as the word nigger is to black people, but because it offends a smaller, less vocal minority it has become socially acceptable to say it, and that is wrong. The social acceptability of using the word spastic to mean someone who's done something a bit stupid (rather than it's actual definition of a cerebral palsy sufferer) died out years ago. Retard needs to do the same.
Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Rowr

I know what you fucking mean.

I hate it when...

Avatar image for wallacethegreat
WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By WallacetheGreat

I also hate it when....

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By atejas

You know what really pisses me off though? When people
. I mean they
. JUST LIKE THAT!

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By breton

I hate it when people don't read the full thread. Because LordAndrew posted the message that should have appeared, and yet people continue to be morons.

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By thanatos990

I agree  I hate blank messages!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
breton said:
"I hate it when people don't read the full thread. Because LordAndrew posted the message that should have appeared, and yet people continue to be morons."
Yup. We need to get a mod in here to edit it back into the original post.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By RetroIce4

I also don't like it when people don't fi

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By BiggerBomb
Verdugo said:
"

This was more intellegent in appearance when it was blank.

"

Irony must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today.