MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By MysteriousBob
@fRAWRst said:
" Seriously, everytime i get depressed about my life i find some fucktard out there who is 100x more fucked up then me. i love the internet "
I love you for this comment.
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

lol no.

cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By cookiemonster

No Caption Provided
This is spam guys. Move on.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By JJWeatherman

Online petitions have a history of being extremely effective.

Entus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Entus
@PaxRomana said:

" @RankRabbit said:

" How do you know it isn't going to be put to better use? It's nice that you have your memories there but I'm sure there's good reason for the decision and afterall it's still benefiting education. "
Because they are only doing it because of the economy. "
'Only' because of the economy? Doing it for the economy seems like a pretty legit reason.

" @SethPhotopoulos said:

" They probably have a good reason changing it into an elementary school.  Our middle school was 6-8 and that didn't bother anyone.  And Im sorry but this comes off as very selfish as something that is fueled by nostalgia and not really thinking about what the benefits are.  THIS SCHOOL IS FOR TEENS!  isn't a good argument. "

Teens shouldn't be in the same building as 9 year olds. Teens have sex and smoke and everything else. Kids shouldn't be around that stuff. "
What? If kids in grades 7 and 8 at your school were having sex, smoking and drinking, I want a petition to close that school.
PixelPrinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By PixelPrinny

As much as this thread is a great popcorn read, flagging as a) it's already turned into a mess and b) internet petitions are teh win.

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By one_2nd

No Caption Provided
Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Afroman269

I like this thread.

cjmabry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By cjmabry
@PaxRomana said:
" @RankRabbit said:
" How do you know it isn't going to be put to better use? It's nice that you have your memories there but I'm sure there's good reason for the decision and afterall it's still benefiting education. "
Palm in the FACE.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RsistncE
@Pinworm45 said:

" @PaxRomana said:

" @Pinworm45 said:
" Sorry, but I'm not going to sign a protest to prevent a change that is likely for researched reasons simply because you think "this school is for teens, not kids". I fail to see how it's a disgrace that 9-12 year olds are going to be in a school. It's clearly needed, they aren't just doing it to fuck with you. "
You don't know what your talking about. "
You literally said it's a disgrace that 9-12 year olds will be in a school where you have all your memories as a teenager.  It is very unlikely your government would make this change for absolutely no reason.   Where am I wrong? "
Also, he apparently thinks the following: 

"I also remember something bad that I'm not proud of, when I used to be a communist, but I'm not anymore." 

I still have no idea what this has to do with his shitty junior high being turned into an elementary school.
skywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By skywing

This thread has made me happy.  Happy to know that GB users are smarter than the typical internet user. 
Way to go everyone!!!

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By ArchScabby

fuck edumication.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#63  Edited By LackingSaint

fuckin' ecomony when will it learn

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#64  Edited By benpack
@JJWeatherman said:
" Online petitions have a history of being extremely effective. "
Would you like to sign my petition to make petitions more effective?
DerekDanahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By DerekDanahy

I knew this thread was going to be amazing from just the title.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#66  Edited By LackingSaint
@GlenTennis said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" Online petitions have a history of being extremely effective. "
Would you like to sign my petition to make petitions more effective? "
I'd petition against it.
Avatar image for depressing_wizard
Depressing_Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Entus said:
" @PaxRomana said:

" @RankRabbit said:

'Only' because of the economy? Doing it for the economy seems like a pretty legit reason.

" @SethPhotopoulos said:

" They probably have a good reason changing it into an elementary school.  Our middle school was 6-8 and that didn't bother anyone.  And Im sorry but this comes off as very selfish as something that is fueled by nostalgia and not really thinking about what the benefits are.  THIS SCHOOL IS FOR TEENS!  isn't a good argument. "

Teens shouldn't be in the same building as 9 year olds. Teens have sex and smoke and everything else. Kids shouldn't be around that stuff. "
What? If kids in grades 7 and 8 at your school were having sex, smoking and drinking, I want a petition to close that school. "
That was very common in my elementary school. And fist fights seemed to happen at least once a week. There were even a couple times where I saw a kid in grade 2-3 smoking. I hope the OP doesn't use this to prove a point. I'm pretty sure the stuff that happened at my school is uncommon in others.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#68  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I don't actually know anything about the closure of your school so I don't feel like it's fair for me to say one way or the other whether your school should be closed.

mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mrfizzy
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @PaxRomana said:

" @SethPhotopoulos said:

Wow I didn't realize your school let's you guys do that on school grounds during class hours.   
Sex Ed at that school is an interactive class... 
Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#71  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@mrfizzy said:
" @wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @PaxRomana said:

" @SethPhotopoulos said:

Wow I didn't realize your school let's you guys do that on school grounds during class hours.   
Sex Ed at that school is an interactive class...  "
But the schools tend to split the genders into different classes so it gets a bit creepy for most students.
mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mrfizzy
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @mrfizzy said:
" @wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @PaxRomana said:

" @SethPhotopoulos said:

But the schools tend to split the genders into different classes so it gets a bit creepy for most students. "
baha, i like where this is going. 
cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#73  Edited By cornbredx

This thread is indeed hilarious.

It's a shame the OP means it =(
I'm guessing your in ninth grade, kid. Even still, your point is quite immature. You have no foundation for this to be legit. I'm betting you generally get what you want, or someone told you if you try hard enough you can. Guess what. You have to work for stuff you want, and you have to also be educated enough for people to not utilize the dunce cap.

Trust me, kid, you're gonna be laughing at yourself in like 5 years from now.
Anyway, have fun with your... petition. As meaningless as it appears to be. I suppose there are worse things you could be doing. Just to think about the stuff I did as a kid... this pales in comparison so for that I commend you.

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By wolf_blitzer85
@SethPhotopoulos said:

" @mrfizzy said:

" @wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @PaxRomana said:

" @SethPhotopoulos said:

But the schools tend to split the genders into different classes so it gets a bit creepy for most students. "
That's one way to teach birth control.