I hate girls

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

desune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By desune

Hey Giant Bomb, I'm from Anime Vice and know this is the place for girl problems.

So anyways, there's this girl that I like. She kind of reminds me of Sakura from Naruto (minus the pink hair). So one day I walked up to her during lunch break to ask her to be with me. I was very nervous, like I always am with girls, and could tell from the heat on my face I was heavily blushing, which made me even more nervous. To add to that, her friends were laughing behind her shoulders.

The worst thing that has ever happened to me then occurred. Never in my life have I felt so miserable. She looked at me with a grin on her face, and told me that first off she never liked me, and was just playing with me for a laugh. Then, she added that I was ugly and that no one would ever want to be with someone like me. Behind her, her friends were laughing and capturing the whole scene with their iPhones.

I didn’t even know how to react, so many people were around and looking at me that I just felt I was going to fall unconscious. I walked out of there mechanically, I was barely able to think, as quickly as I could with tears I was hardly keeping and went to the bathroom to cry. I hadn’t cried for years and there I was, in the fucking canteen’s bathroom crying.

I’m a fucking loser and I hate myself so fucking much. I hate girls and I hate humans. They rob you of every single piece of self-esteem you have for their own self-enjoyment. How the fuck am I supposed to go on with life when people are so horrible?

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

Asking her to "be with you" straight off the bat might have been your big mistake there. Try asking someone to go for a coffee or something next time.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ

If this is legit, you sound young and socially awkward. Like many of us are or once were. Don't sweat it.

But you remind me of this kid:

No Caption Provided

If you want to be with a girl, you probably shouldn't be really straightforward about it. Get to know her a bit, try to befriend her and take it one step at a time...

...Ha, like I know!

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By artgarcrunkle

You didn't even neg her, typical anime liker....

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By KarlPilkington

Did you touch her shoulder first? That's important.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

@desune said:

Hey Giant Bomb, I'm from Anime Vice and know this is the place for girl problems.

Iswydt.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By mikemcn

Fine, hate all you want, more for me.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#8  Edited By SMTDante89

@desune said:

This seems familiar...

SuperCycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SuperCycle

This might sound like a dickhead and immature thing to say, but I'd wait until the next time she happens to either talk to or talk near you and then say very loud "No I won't sleep with you, I know you have Herpes! STOP ASKING!"

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By themangalist
@SMTDante89 said:

@desune said:

This seems familiar...

Someone needs to rat out that motherfucking traitor hiding in the depths of Anime Vice. Seriously, he's directing the emoness into our turf.
Lifestrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lifestrike
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for green_incarnate
Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Green_Incarnate

Dude I remember doing this exact thing in High School. Didn't end as poorly, but was pretty bad. Never ask a girl to be with you.

PinkSoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PinkSoda

Cooties!

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Rerejo28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rerejo28

How old are you? Depending on how old you are, there are different ways to solve the problem.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@Rerejo28 said:

How old are you? Depending on how old you are, there are different ways to solve the problem.

How do you solve this problem if you're 50?

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By themangalist
@FluxWaveZ said:

@Rerejo28 said:

You are fucking forever alone. Get a dog or something.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mano521

first off, dunno when giant bomb became the place for girl problems. pretty sure it was a website .. about videogames!

but anyways you cant just go up and ask hey be my gf. you gotta hang out with her first. plus it sounds like you just dodged a bullet. seems like a bitch

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

Tip a bucket of piss on her next time you see her. Make sure you have some of your friends behind you filming it and laughing. Finally, kick her in the ovaries.

Suedehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Suedehead

Maybe start off by not comparing girls to anime characters...

But seriously, it gets better. There's someone out there for everyone. Wait until college. There will be plenty of socially awkward girls who love anime to try to pick up. It sounds like you're in middle school or high school so I know how tough it can be, but I promise people start sucking less after that. Don't hate humanity. Lots of us humans are actually pretty nice, endearing people. Don't kill yourself. Please.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Stab her, then she'll be into you.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By Jeust
@desune

How the fuck am I supposed to go on with life when people are so horrible?

Find people who have similar interests and perpective on life, and be with them. 

There are all kinds of girls. That girl isn't worth your time, and in time she will grin at how stupid she was.
TearsInRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TearsInRain

Don't hate me please D:

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#24  Edited By Atlas
Problem solved.
Problem solved.
Jikla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jikla

Do like me. If someone insults you or laughs at you just don't care. So what if some losers in life have it so bad that they have to be bad against others. Life is too short to go around thinking about what others say about you every day, because everybody talks behind your back and call you things and judge you for what you look like and not how you are. "The world is cold, cynical and unfair. Deal with it!" - what my dad told me when I was 9.

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

I got the answer..... Next time you see her and she says something just say "Fuck you" and walk away. The "F" bomb can work wonders sometime.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By toowalrus

I'm a human- the fuck did I do to you? You're an asshole, guy.

Chalian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chalian

Just be based dawg

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok this sounds terrible....  And why would you even care about a girl like that?

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

In high school, I confessed my attraction to someone and she basically told me to fuck off. It was humiliating and heartbreaking, but I got over it. About five years later, she contacted me and apologized. It may take a while, but you'll look back and just be proud of yourself for giving it a shot. When she grows up a bit, she'll probably look back on it with regret.

And you'll stop hating girls. A lot of them are pretty cool.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By MysteriousBob

Stopped reading at 'anime'.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By tekmojo

Start doing drugs. A lot of them.

Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#33  Edited By Tuggah

Was your dick out? You really need to have your dick out.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FluxWaveZ

OP, I suggest you post this same exact thread on Anime Vice, Tested and Screened so that we may observe the differences in responses between the sites.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By korwin

@themangalist said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

@Rerejo28 said:

You are fucking forever alone. Get a dog or something.

HAHAHA

Rerejo28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rerejo28

@Tuggah said:

Was your dick out? You really need to have your dick out.

I'm sure he at least remembered THAT. Don't insult the lads intelligence.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By korwin

@FluxWaveZ: I'd put money on Tested producing the most positive response.

CrimsonNoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CrimsonNoir

I swear anime has created this horrible mindset among nerds that just being a nice guy is enough to get a cute girlfriend and that they'll want you because of that. Starting off, how about getting to know the person to see if they're even slightly interested in you.  Then ask her out on a date instead of just becoming steady right off the bad. Also make yourself more desirable and maintain your appearance.

Julmust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Julmust

BE WITH MEEEEEE!

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By AlexW00d

Find out where she lives, break in, slash open her pillow and take a big fucking dump in it, then sew it up.

Also, maybe wait 'til you've grown up to take an interest in women, or girls, as they are to you now.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tim_the_corsair

You sound young, and the fact you compare a girl to an anime character makes me think you are socially awkward or trolling.

Assuming the former, you need to learn a valuable lesson: never let them see you hurting. This doesn't just apply to girls, but people in general. Displaying your emotional vulnerability is for people who earn your trust.

Good on you for having the balls to approach her, but the way she acted was a terrible thing to do and you let her get away with that massive and humiliating display of disrespect.

Next time something like that happens, you put your happiest smile on your face, and you politely (but loudly) say "Wow, you're a bit of a cunt, aren't you?" Then turn around and walk away.

You'll still feel shit, you'll still feel cut up, but I guarantee you she won't be gloating about it afterwards.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By themangalist
@desune
 Ugghhh fuck this. No, Giantbomb is not a place for dating advice and YET occasionally suckers like me come in and get serious about your problems.

First, everyone was the awkward kid in high school. But you learn everytime you get past being emo. Most important thing is you get out of the emo state as soon as possible because it's counter-productive. 

Second, get yourself a life. I mean it. If you play the guitar, write some music. If you draw, make manga or whatsoever. Do whatever makes you feel like your life has goal, has purpose. Get bros to hang out with. Go see the world and enjoy it. The world is more than booze and girls. Stop thinking about the girl sitting in front of you who looks like that random nice anime character with big boobs. Real-life is not anime, anime is romanticized and exaggerated, and so are all movies and shit. Don't fantacize too much, and live real life happy. Do not get easily depressed, and do be a jerk sometimes AS LONG AS it makes you comfortable and happy. Most important of all, never make a decision you'd regret, and once you made it, don't.

All girls dig INDEPENDENT AND CONFIDENT guys. By following the first two steps you have basically achieved that, and then shall you continue to learn some tricks that can get you that special girl. Remember, girlfriends come and go, but your life stays with you. Good luck.
habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By habster3

Sorry about that, duder; that was really bitchy for her to do :( But, as I said, that WAS bitchy of her. And she probably acts that way all the time. In conclusion, she's the kind of bitch who you and everyone else should avoid; and she will end up all alone in a world that no longer cares about her looks. And she'll be giving BJs behind the local 7/11 for $10 a pop. Don't give up on people just yet, man; a lot of people are assholes, but for every few assholes you meet, you should meet at least one saint. And hopefully a beautiful angel who will love you for who you are. And I'm getting all this because I've just met some wonderful friends and I finally have a girlfriend after all these years. Don't give up, OP; it'll all work out :)

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By soldierg654342

And it seems that at least one of them hates you.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#45  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Wow, that is a really shitty story. Kudos for trying, sorry for how bad it ended. 

@FluxWaveZ said: 

If you want to be with a girl, you probably shouldn't be really straightforward about it. Get to know her a bit, try to befriend her and take it one step at a time...

If he tries to befriend her, that's exactly what's gonna happen: He's gonna be placed in the friend zone. 

Girls don't want you to befriend them or be nice and understanding to them, that's called being a friend. They want that other thing, the one with the contradicting actions and absurd mind games. 
supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#46  Edited By supermonkey122

Gouge out her eyes.

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BlinkyTM

Never give up! NEVER....surrender!

Avatar image for thechronodarkness
thechronodarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just as star trek 3 taught us, sometimes the needs of the few have to be met before the needs of the many can be fulfilled. If you are extremely desperate in getting a girl, that means you have your own whole in your life that needs to be met. Time to get back to basics. Hanging with any friends you have, doing what you love- watching actual good movies, playing late night gaming with a headset and scream at 13 year olds online. Trying to rush a life like that could force you in a bad position for the rest of your life. Until you are someone elses equal, or have someone else to protect- you are the most important thing in your own life.

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By artgarcrunkle

@desune: Hey are you actually ugly though I'm only asking because it really matters and also I'm still assuming you're a troll.

rawrnosaurous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50  Edited By rawrnosaurous

Uh...

hmm.

I don't know how to respond to this, are you in middle school? Elementary school? This sounds like a very young kid kinda problem. I never really had problems going out with females, probably more the opposite I had problems with a bunch of women trying to get with me, but this I don't know how I'm supposed to take this thread.

I wanna say this feels like a very successful troll, not on us but on our perception of what users from Anime vice are like. If so, bravo.