#1 Posted by DriveupLife (919 posts) -

Can someone please link me videos here on the site or in the recorded twitch tv / justin tv archive of Gary's famous phrase? I'd love to start participating in this meme.

#2 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4494 posts) -

I want to say that he said that stuff when he showed up in a TNT back when GB was in the Whiskey offices. I have no idea what game it was but "shooting that guy" requires a shooter...so that's a start.

#3 Posted by Levius (1228 posts) -

This came up a few month ago, I think it was the Medal of Honour TNT. Though some said it was a TF2 one.

#4 Posted by laserbolts (5365 posts) -

He might have said it on that Gotham city impostors or whatever it's called fps video that he was on. Or did I dream that he was on one?

#5 Edited by TruthTellah (9472 posts) -
#6 Posted by supamon (1334 posts) -

I think it was a TF2 TNT back in the old whiskey office where Will Smith was playing.

#7 Posted by CornBREDX (5997 posts) -

It was a TF2 TNT a long time ago. I don't know the date.

#8 Posted by IAmNotBatman (656 posts) -

I remember him saying it on a TF2 tnt with Will Smith, and Will actually playing better after receiving such advise.

#9 Posted by AlisterCat (5722 posts) -
#10 Posted by mpgeist (643 posts) -

I think he said it in Call of Duty Blops TNT as well? I can't remember for sure.

#11 Posted by MrSlapHappy (187 posts) -

First time I heard it was when he was on the Syndicate TNT.

#12 Posted by warxsnake (2650 posts) -

This just makes me miss seeing Will on TNT :(

#13 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -

I remember hearing it in the Gotham quick look but I remember him saying it earlier.......  I forgot when

#14 Posted by Vod_Crack (752 posts) -

I want to say it originated from the Medal of Honor TNT.

#15 Posted by RPGee (763 posts) -

As far as I am aware, it was on the first of the Team Fortress 2 Thursday Night Tested's, which was weird because I don't believe there were any GB guys involved and yet it was very entertaining. 'Twas my proof that Tested was pretty cool.

... but I can't find the video for it. Which is weird. I recommend trying to find it. Also, all that old Whiskey stuff is still pretty good, you guys.

#16 Posted by Scarlet_Rogue (502 posts) -

I think it was the very same TF2 TNT where we all discovered the orgins of Hardcore Dave. It was hosted by Will, and other than Dave chillin the rest Giant Bomb were not present.