I have the worst luck with flash drives.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 106

Edited By citizenkane

Between class and work today I walked across the street to the mall to get my hair cut and to pick up a new USB flash drive at the Best Buy.  This is seriously at least thr 4th flash drive I have had this year and the second in just the past few weeks.  The others either malfunctioned or I simply lost them.  I can't remember having this much trouble holding on to a particular electronic device, or any device for that matter.  Good thing they have come down in price and got a Geek Squad 4GB for $22.  Hopefully this one will last me a while before I lose it or it breaks down.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By citizenkane

Between class and work today I walked across the street to the mall to get my hair cut and to pick up a new USB flash drive at the Best Buy.  This is seriously at least thr 4th flash drive I have had this year and the second in just the past few weeks.  The others either malfunctioned or I simply lost them.  I can't remember having this much trouble holding on to a particular electronic device, or any device for that matter.  Good thing they have come down in price and got a Geek Squad 4GB for $22.  Hopefully this one will last me a while before I lose it or it breaks down.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz

I'm the same mate i always end up losing a flash drive, buying a new one then finding the one i thought i'd lost weeks later. So very annoying, i blame it on them being small fiddely little things that are easily lost in pockets and under mountains of mail and paperwork.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

Same boat, bro. I've lost at least 4 flash drives with critical shit on them by just having them disappear so often. And the new ones don't even come with lanyards or anything anymore. My current 4gb Sandisk is working well, and it hasn't totally wiped itself yet, but I've been using it more to circumvent school networks recently and I know it's probably only a matter of time. It's fine though because I keep a daily backup on my PC. Although my PC tends to rape flash drives.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Karmum

Same thing -- I think I went through like 4 flash drives in like two years, because I always lose them.

Some how.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Claude

Maybe the flash drives can be found with all the missing socks in this world, I smell a conspiracy.

MasterSplinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MasterSplinter

"Maybe the flash drives can be found with all the missing socks in this world, I smell a conspiracy."

Tell me about it.  =(
I feel your pain Kane. I've gone through my fair share of flash drives as well.

Diego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Diego

ugh please no

='( flash drives run away from me

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Never had a flash drive screw up for me personally. I have lost a bunch though.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By citizenkane

Then simply put, Vytorious, God hates you.

Fix2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Fix2

use a floppy lol

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Lunarbunny

I got a Pico 8GB (really 7.5) flash drive. It's small enough that I just keep it in my wallet.