#1 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -

I ordered a Big Mac at Mcdonalds and they asked me "You want beef or chicken in that?"
I was like "waaahhhh?" and it came with chicken paddies instead of beef paddies.

#2 Posted by nohthink (1370 posts) -

@kingzetta: It would have been cooler if you have gotten beet on top and chicken on the bottom

#3 Posted by mac_n_nina (293 posts) -

wtf thats blasphemy

#4 Posted by EuanDewar (5143 posts) -

#5 Edited by Grissefar (2905 posts) -

Ha! Ha! Just thought this was appropriate. Ha! Ha!

 Did you order this too?
#6 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -
@nohthink said:

@kingzetta: It would have been cooler if you have gotten beet on top and chicken on the bottom

yeah that would be cool
#7 Posted by BeachThunder (13088 posts) -

@kingzetta said:

I ordered a Big Mac at Mcdonalds and they asked me "You want beef or chicken in that?" I was like "waaahhhh?" and it came with chicken paddies instead of beef paddies.

Paddies...as in Irish people?

#8 Posted by Kandycane2029 (517 posts) -

@EuanDewar: That's quite disgusting. Though, it's debatable which is worse: the canned chicken or McDonald's food.

#9 Posted by oatz (1109 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

@kingzetta said:

I ordered a Big Mac at Mcdonalds and they asked me "You want beef or chicken in that?" I was like "waaahhhh?" and it came with chicken paddies instead of beef paddies.

Paddies...as in Irish people?

The economy has forced some Irish families to sell their firstborns to the fast food industry. Tragic.

#10 Posted by chrismafuchris (1154 posts) -

You're supposed to get a McChicken and a McDouble and put the McChicken between the patties of meat in the McDouble when going to McDonalds-else you end up dropping to much money on prolix wastes such as the Big Mac.

#11 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8020 posts) -

I'll have to try this.

#12 Posted by BigChickenDinner (787 posts) -

But fuck my cheese thread right?

#13 Posted by iam3green (14368 posts) -

ooo crazy. what will mcdonalds think of next? 
 
since we are talking about fast food things.  people should try this at taco bell, get a crunch wrap supreme and a Mexican pizza. you put the mexican pizza into the crunch wrap. it taste so awesome.

#14 Posted by Cloudenvy (5874 posts) -

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew McDonald's. : (

#15 Posted by TehFlan (1954 posts) -

What is this monstrosity? It must be stopped.

#16 Posted by GentlemanlyGentleman (324 posts) -

@EuanDewar: I think I'm going to be sick.

#17 Posted by danimal_furry (1490 posts) -

They got chicken on my Big Mac?

#18 Posted by RE_Player1 (7944 posts) -

Sounds gross... I want to try it.

#19 Posted by Winternet (8234 posts) -

Does it have a KFC stamp on the chicken?

#20 Posted by ssj4raditz (1156 posts) -

What is going on?!

#21 Posted by dogbox (534 posts) -
#22 Posted by BraveToaster (12636 posts) -

I worked at a McDonalds when I was in high school and I made one for my lunch break. It's actually pretty good.

#23 Posted by FCKSNAP (2337 posts) -

If it's just like a double layered chicken sandwich from BK it shouldn't be disgusting at all.

#24 Posted by PenguinDust (12775 posts) -

Next time say "Neither, load it up with them McRibs!"

#25 Posted by sopranosfan (1965 posts) -

@EuanDewar: That is by far the most disgusting thing I have ever saw. This is why I don't need to be a mod because I would probably give you a lifetime ban for posting that picture.

#26 Posted by ShaggE (7095 posts) -

I have a shameful love for the McChicken, but a Chick Mac? No... NO... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#27 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11948 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

@kingzetta said:

I ordered a Big Mac at Mcdonalds and they asked me "You want beef or chicken in that?" I was like "waaahhhh?" and it came with chicken paddies instead of beef paddies.

Paddies...as in Irish people?

As someone of Irish descent, I'm offended.

Carry on.

#28 Posted by Bigheart711 (1272 posts) -

McDonald's (of the USA) does that now? I should try that stuff next time I go there.

#29 Posted by Theworldbreaker (183 posts) -

Your mom!!

#30 Posted by Herocide (447 posts) -

@PenguinDust said:

Next time say "Neither, load it up with them McRibs!"

That looks like it would kill me.

I want one.

#31 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5094 posts) -

@chrismafuchris said:

You're supposed to get a McChicken and a McDouble and put the McChicken between the patties of meat in the McDouble when going to McDonalds-else you end up dropping to much money on prolix wastes such as the Big Mac.

Ah yes, the McDank/McGangbang. So wonderful.

#32 Posted by laserbolts (5444 posts) -
@EuanDewar

I wish I had never seen this.
#33 Posted by OldManLight (1076 posts) -

@Grissefar said:

Ha! Ha! Just thought this was appropriate. Ha! Ha!
Did you order this too?

this made me lol once it clicked.

#34 Posted by iam3green (14368 posts) -

hey, i just had a big mac and they didn't ask me. maybe it's only in your state or something. your mcdonalds is a testing subject for a new patty. 
 
also i thought the person at the window and microphone was a guy. i paid and she was talking like a guy. it was pretty funny.

#35 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4311 posts) -

Well did you have a big mac with 3 chicken mcnuggets between two different layers?  That was delicious