• 54 results
Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -

There really isn't a whole lot more to say tbh. This blog is mainly to archive, when (now) and where (outside) I heard it.. well just in case the cops decide to start asking questions...I guess? I did briefly hear a woman talking complaining about something outside just before it happened, yet it's more than likely unrelated as the shots sounded like they were down a block or two, and she was across my street talking on a phone. (nothing was seen, just heard out of my window) I couldn't hear her after it went down, so either she got hit... or she's a ninja.

Crazy stuff. Guess I'll just read the paper in the morning : /

#1 Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -

There really isn't a whole lot more to say tbh. This blog is mainly to archive, when (now) and where (outside) I heard it.. well just in case the cops decide to start asking questions...I guess? I did briefly hear a woman talking complaining about something outside just before it happened, yet it's more than likely unrelated as the shots sounded like they were down a block or two, and she was across my street talking on a phone. (nothing was seen, just heard out of my window) I couldn't hear her after it went down, so either she got hit... or she's a ninja.

Crazy stuff. Guess I'll just read the paper in the morning : /

#2 Posted by SarjuTheRapper (278 posts) -

So is this like the first draft to your testimony?

#3 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I like to archive happenings too. But I've become accustomed to not posting them to the forums. Crazy, right?

#4 Posted by Vinny_Says (5721 posts) -

You get used to it after a bit

#5 Posted by Village_Guy (2667 posts) -

Fake your own death?

#6 Posted by dudeglove (8315 posts) -

Isn't this what twitter is for?

#7 Posted by RoboRobb (1054 posts) -

just remember to remove an incriminating fingerprints off the gun and set up the scene as a suicide.

#8 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

Don't snitch.

#9 Posted by McGhee (6075 posts) -

I was sitting in my back yard having a drink one day when I saw a cop car drive up the hill to the house behind me. A couple minutes later I heard three gun shots. From what I heard from the neighbor a husband and wife were having a fight and someone called the cops. The family's dog started barking at the cop when he came up (but not attacking) and the cop freaked out and shot and killed the dog. Cops shoot dogs for no reason all the time. I wonder if they keep score back at headquarters?

#10 Posted by Winternet (8060 posts) -

@artgarcrunkle said:

Don't snitch.

This. Snitches get stitches.

#11 Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -

damnit, there isn't anything to update today. It's kind of crazy that I'd blog about this here, when in reality the stories of the past would blow this one out, ten-fold. :/

@dudeglove: Probably a better way to put it out there, then again I don't have a phone with a twitter account tied to it, and quite frankly don't have many followers either.

@Vinny_Says: Ain't that the troof, unfortunately.

@SarjuTheRapper: yes

@Claude: I'd read them. If you live in the country and don't hear much action.. a simple cow tipping story would suffice.

@Village_Guy: I did, and I'm not here.

@RoboRobb: What if I'm a ghost?

@artgarcrunkle: this is probably for the best. Although, I can't snitch on the snatch.. I didn't see her :( (really just wanted to say snitch snatch. Thanks!)

@McGhee: Fuck man that sounds horrible. Way to suppress an anxious moment. I have nothing against law enforcement, just poor use of power and excuse.

@Winternet: not the bitches?

#12 Posted by stinky (1555 posts) -

Gunshots rang out like a bell you say?

grab your nine

#13 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4860 posts) -

How come you edited your post? You seemed pretty proud of killing that kid a few minutes ago.

#14 Posted by BrockNRolla (1694 posts) -

I heard a bunch last night. Over the last year I've learned that my Chicago neighborhood isn't safe. Go figure?

The police also spent the night pulling bullets out of the front of my house after a failed drive-by while I lived in Baltimore. (Not on me, but a neighborhood junkie.)

Turns out I don't always choose the best neighborhoods.

#15 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

you should put a mask on and go help the cops.

#16 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3091 posts) -

You're overreacting. I highly doubt anyone will question you or want your testimony about hearing gunshots. I hear gunshots and sirens all the time, but it's never anything important.

#17 Posted by SSValis (1136 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

For real man, we need some fake crime fighters. I don't care if it's some schizophrenic hobo or some trust fund kid who wants to do good. I just want to see somebody in a cape beating the shit out of lowlife criminals and for somebody to post it on Youtube. That's all.

#18 Posted by Korwin (3046 posts) -

Once had a guy in my street straight up shot execution style on his lawn... apparently the dude with the gun didn't take kindly to his dalliances with his wife.

#19 Posted by Stonyman65 (2879 posts) -

Living in Jacksonville, I hear gunshots too often. Not as bad as downtown, but enough be on edge. Add to that all of the break-ins around my neighborhood and my Grandfather getting car jacked.... I'm going to get my Concealed Carry Permit later this month. Just in case.

#20 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

Well, don't be a snitch.

#21 Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

How come you edited your post? You seemed pretty proud of killing that kid a few minutes ago.

haha, no edit..

Out of curiosity though, where do you round your kids up at?

#22 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4860 posts) -

@FesteringNeon said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

haha, no edit..

Out of curiosity though, where do you round your kids up at?

The local school.

I don't just shoot mine though. Well, not till I'm done with them.

#23 Posted by Gerhabio (1977 posts) -

So your first instinct was to "archive" it in GB?

#24 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

I'm not going to say that that was me, and now I'm hiding in your fridge.

Are you a cop? you know there's a law about such a question.

#25 Posted by SSully (4343 posts) -

@Gerhabio said:

GB is the perfect place to archive everything from relationship problems, to eating an entire little Caesars pizza by yourself.

#26 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

@SSully said:

@Gerhabio said:

GB is the perfect place to archive everything from relationship problems, to eating an entire little Caesars pizza by yourself.

Also, when you go around shooting people, it comes in handy as a alibi.

#27 Edited by jakob187 (21778 posts) -

I heard shots fired...on New Year's Eve...at the house next door to where I was celebrating...and the house next to that...and the house that I was currently at...

WELCOME TO THE GHETTO...IN TEXAS!!!

Also, remember: snitches get stitches. O_O

#28 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Do you have bars on your windows.

#29 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6311 posts) -

GUNZ WILL BUST!!!!

#30 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@artgarcrunkle said:

Don't snitch.

Haha, best post.
#31 Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -

Shit man, sirens are still going off right now. Woke me up. Probably doesn't help that I also have a black eye though either. I do recall faceplanting into a table somewhere. I am not a wreckless, however. (i take pride in my killings) <>

@Unknown_Pleasures: no. @jakob187: not the bitches, huh? :( @SSully:

#32 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

@SSValis said:

@Dagbiker said:

For real man, we need some fake crime fighters. I don't care if it's some schizophrenic hobo or some trust fund kid who wants to do good. I just want to see somebody in a cape beating the shit out of lowlife criminals and for somebody to post it on Youtube. That's all.

They have a website, I forgot what it was though.

#33 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

America.

Never heard a gunshot outside of TV, films or games.

#34 Posted by Jimi (1126 posts) -

@Sooty: Here in blighty we just beat the shit out of criminals with a stick, you know, real justice.

#35 Posted by Donkeycow (558 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror said:

You're overreacting. I highly doubt anyone will question you or want your testimony about hearing gunshots. I hear gunshots and sirens all the time, but it's never anything important.

Dude you should move! Hearing gun shots should never be considered as "never anything important". I've never heard any gun shots... but a pipe bomb did go off a few doors down from my old place.

#36 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3091 posts) -

@Donkeycow said:

@ShadowConqueror said:

Dude you should move! Hearing gun shots should never be considered as "never anything important". I've never heard any gun shots... but a pipe bomb did go off a few doors down from my old place.

When you live in rural, small town America, gun shots are absolutely not a big deal.

#37 Edited by Donkeycow (558 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror: I suppose a rural setting makes it less concerning. More legitimate reasons for a gun to go off haha. Also less chance for collateral damage.

#38 Posted by BonOrbitz (2252 posts) -

Ice Cube would not say that your day was a good day.

#39 Posted by c0kemusheen (64 posts) -

@Sooty said:

America.

God you people love to generalize and be rude to Americans don't you. Fucking cunts

#40 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

@c0kemusheen said:

@Sooty said:

America.

God you people love to generalize and be rude to Americans don't you. Fucking cunts

I don't understand how I was being rude. Getting access to a gun is hardly rocket science in America, so it's pretty obvious people are going to hear gunshots in a nation where gun ownership is allowed.

I'd say use your brain but let's face it, that's expecting a little too much from you.

#41 Edited by UsbCable (235 posts) -

When I first moved to my current area gun shots were a every other day thing, once it was on my actual block and the other times they had the decency to murder on my surrounding blocks. Now the only time I here gun shots is on new years so that's awesome. Even though I like the area now, I still can't wait to move and get a lawn so i can tell people to get off it. :p

#42 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@Stonyman65 said:

Living in Jacksonville, I hear gunshots too often. Not as bad as downtown, but enough be on edge. Add to that all of the break-ins around my neighborhood and my Grandfather getting car jacked.... I'm going to get my Concealed Carry Permit later this month. Just in case.

Man fuck that, it's like your living in Africa or something. Carrying a gun just to feel safe.

#43 Posted by Deusx (1910 posts) -

Oh man... You should live in my country. That happens all the time. I've seen at least 4 people getting shot. You get used to it.

#44 Posted by big_jon (5789 posts) -

I dude got stabbed in front of my building last year, I heard him die, it was fucked up, then I woke up two nights later to a flaming van in my parking lot, true story.

#45 Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -

@big_jon: @UsbCable: @Deusx:@ShadowConqueror: @Donkeycow: @Jimi: @jakob187:

The stories I could tell since moving here, would probably sound ridiculous. I guess the gun shots didn't surprise me so much as just a startle and wondering if they actually nailed the woman talking outside.

I've had a gun pulled on me in the south part of town, for no reason other than the dude was drunk. No lie. And in movie-like fashion, I stared him right in the eyes... and told him if he pulls the trigger make sure it counts.. or he's dead. He then retracted, and said he was just playing... etc.. then tried spitting to the side..and instead it landed on my shoe. I looked down, then up at him.. and my face nearly exploded. I walked inside and sat down, shaking. The dude that was trying to talk him out of it while he had the gun pointed, and him both just looked the other way from that day on.. and moved out months later.

A month before that, our building was on fire because someone left the stove on and something inside caught fire while they went out. I helped rescue people from their windows, 2nd floor up, in my boxers when I still had a giant beard (on my profile from 2 years ago)

haha, this could go on and on.... no lies though!

#46 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

I live in a great place, the parents let kids play outside without parents worrying, and last time i heard a gunshot was on my grandpas ranch.

#47 Posted by DemiGodRaven (278 posts) -

Sounds like someone wanted that chick to get the hell off the phone.

#48 Posted by Trav (240 posts) -

About a year ago a guy was shot in front of my house. It's a long story but it ended with the guy collapsing down the street, a SWAT stand-off across the street where the shooter lived that lasted all night, and more crazy stuff. It was pretty nuts.

#49 Posted by DonutFever (3540 posts) -
#50 Posted by Deusx (1910 posts) -

@FesteringNeon: You do that here and you get your head choped son. But cool story, seriously it's cool.