• 156 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#51 Posted by Trilogy (2637 posts) -

It was ok I guess... Anyway, I'm going to go make some lunch.

...

I can't move...

...I have no control over my body!

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME, BIFF?!

#52 Posted by BisonHero (6052 posts) -

@Drebin_893 said:

I wasn't ready.

#53 Posted by august (3825 posts) -

@Sweep said:

@Fallen189 said:

@Rappelsiini said:

@BiffMcBlumpkin said:

@Fallen189 said:

@august said:

@Fallen189 said:

@Sweep said:

Stickied.

Do you not think you're being bias, seeing as this is youtube spam?

C-

You get extra homework and a phonecall to your parents.

0/10 would reply again

Why would you reply again if it's a 0/10? I don't think you're being honest about this.

It's the new GameSpot scale. 0/10 is "average".

This thread has 5/10 replay value

You think this is a game?

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

#54 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

In England I believe they call that "Having a bit of a cock on."

#55 Posted by TooWalrus (13130 posts) -

I don't think that's Claude... 
 
But Biff's never given me reason to doubt a word he says. So Claude! I'm impressed!

#56 Posted by Loafsmooch (278 posts) -

Beautiful work.

#57 Posted by Dalai (6980 posts) -
Not sure what I just saw, but I approve.
#58 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

"Dancing" ?  
Anyways, yeah that was.. something. 

#59 Posted by NegativeCero (2973 posts) -

I never asked for this...

#60 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6385 posts) -

Christ........

#61 Posted by SockemJetpack (407 posts) -

I hate music videos in general. I don't hate this. Indeed I find myself to be rather fond of it. However I've seen pictures of Claude and he is bald of head and grey of beard.

Is that an old video of him? Did he discover hair in a can and Just For Men dye? Or perhaps was he artificially aged in the pictures I've seen on the forums?

Regardless... this made my day.

#62 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3719 posts) -

@BiffMcBlumpkin said:

I don't see any of you motherfuckers making a music video, so I went ahead and made one.

I made one in college once.

#63 Posted by Fattony12000 (6961 posts) -

STOCKHOLM WHERE WE'LL DIE

CITY CITY

#64 Posted by JTHomeslice (238 posts) -

Jesus biff.

#65 Posted by CookieMonster (2414 posts) -

Penis.

#66 Posted by Bollard (5203 posts) -

@Sweep: I, er, why?

#67 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7039 posts) -

@Fallen189 said:

@Sweep said:

Stickied.

Do you not think you're being bias, seeing as this is youtube spam?

It's totally Youtube spam but it's Youtube spam from BiffMcBlumpkin, who happens to be a very well-known contributor (He started the greatest thread on the site!) and it partially stars the Claudefather Godfather of the site, It's not Youtube spam if it's a community project.

#68 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

80s Claude Clone has some nice breakfalls.

#69 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Instead of quoting every post that has a music video in it, I'll just say that this thread is rife with What the Fucks.

#70 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

BiffMcBlumpkin, who happens to be a very well-known contributor (He started the greatest thread on the site!)

Yep, this thread right here.

#71 Posted by dudeglove (7684 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

Instead of quoting every post that has a music video in it, I'll just say that this thread is rife with What the Fucks.

#72 Posted by TurboMan (7343 posts) -
Online
#74 Posted by Hilikus (279 posts) -

opera seal

#75 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

@SoothsayerGB said:

This must be what goes through Ryan's mind during an orgasm.

I think it's more like this actually.

#76 Posted by ajamafalous (11813 posts) -

I love you Biff. 
 
 
 
I just want you to know that.

#77 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

BiffMcBlumpkin, who happens to be a very well-known contributor (He started the greatest thread on the site!)

Yep, this thread right here.

Feel embarrassed that I never saw that thread. Truly something excellent.
#78 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

I'm not falling for this.

#79 Posted by Zaccheus (1784 posts) -

Well... That is in my brain now.

#80 Posted by notdavid (815 posts) -

What did you fuckers put in my cocaine?

#81 Posted by Daveyo520 (6651 posts) -

We need more of you Biff.

#82 Posted by Demoskinos (14520 posts) -
@Sweep

Stickied.

Not to rain on everyone's parade but...how is this not YouTube spam?
#83 Posted by N7 (3572 posts) -
@Demoskinos said:
@Sweep

Stickied.

Not to rain on everyone's parade but...how is this not YouTube spam?
Because Biff is the Giant Bomb God. And don't you forget it.
#84 Posted by Demoskinos (14520 posts) -
@N7
@Demoskinos said:
@Sweep

Stickied.

Not to rain on everyone's parade but...how is this not YouTube spam?
Because Biff is the Giant Bomb God. And don't you forget it.
Could fucking care less who he is. When rules aren't uniformly enforced its absolute bullshit. Nobody should be exempt from the rules.
#85 Posted by Daveyo520 (6651 posts) -

@Demoskinos: Except when some people are more equal than others. Like Biff.

#86 Posted by Demoskinos (14520 posts) -
@Daveyo520 Still dont fucking care. I've seen other people make cool shit that they've shared only to be shut down because the topic didn't warrant discussion.
#87 Posted by altairre (1113 posts) -

This thread is a little weird.

#88 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

I've seen other people make cool shit

As cool as this?

#89 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

what just happened?

#90 Posted by casper_ (901 posts) -

this is fucking rad. dancing is off the chain.

#91 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -
Wow thats actually Claude?  
 
@Demoskinos said:
@N7
@Demoskinos said:
@Sweep

Stickied.

Not to rain on everyone's parade but...how is this not YouTube spam?
Because Biff is the Giant Bomb God. And don't you forget it.
Could fucking care less who he is. When rules aren't uniformly enforced its absolute bullshit. Nobody should be exempt from the rules.
Just shut up
#92 Edited by Viking_Funeral (1727 posts) -

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

Just shut up

Y'know, I couldn't care less if this gets stickied, as Biff has his moments, but people are bringing up a good point. Telling them to 'just shut up' isn't exactly a way to foster a good community, especially among the people who have no idea who Biff is.

#93 Posted by Demoskinos (14520 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG
Wow thats actually Claude?  
 
@Demoskinos said:
@N7
@Demoskinos said:
@Sweep

Stickied.

Not to rain on everyone's parade but...how is this not YouTube spam?
Because Biff is the Giant Bomb God. And don't you forget it.
Could fucking care less who he is. When rules aren't uniformly enforced its absolute bullshit. Nobody should be exempt from the rules.
Just shut up
No, I'm a paying customer and I think this is bullshit that some people are getting passes on the rules. Especially when I've seen people post videos that they've made on YouTube of their bands etc... only to get them locked yet this one is okay? I'm all for dumb fun but when rules are being bent that is not healthy for the community in any way. So no I'm not going to shut up.
#94 Posted by crusader8463 (14411 posts) -

@Sweep said:

Stickied.

Why?

#95 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -
@Paul_Is_Drunk said:

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

Just shut up

Y'know, I couldn't care less if this gets stickied, as Biff has his moments, but people are bringing up a good point. Telling them to 'just shut up' isn't exactly a way to foster a good community, especially among the people who have no idea who Biff is.

Hes the one being negative about all of this, its not a big deal.  Also, no one likes (for lack of a better word)  a snitch.  And people are scared of having fun on the forums now.  There are so many shit threads today/nowadays so this should get a pass.  
#96 Posted by crusader8463 (14411 posts) -

@Demoskinos: I'm with you too. Sadly the mods on this site are fine with bending the rules if it's for a user that they like. Biff had a thread locked a long time ago that was just people posting photos of old games with dicks painted onto them and as soon as a few sites started linking to it they unlocked it again.

Huzah for double standards!

#97 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -
@Demoskinos: Ok Im gonna stop replying after this because I dont want to argue on a thread like this.  I will read what you have to say though.  And hes the only one who got a pass in the past year or two.  Hes contributed a lot to the community and all the other threads just get shitted on because theyre shitty spam so its not like they really matter.  I think its healthy for the community, we havent had anything like this in a long time and like I said, lots of shitty threads are popping up nowadays so why not have fun once in a while?   
 
On another note, I really liked this music video because I had no clue what in the world was going on.  Jesus Christ Claude, you had so much energy.  
#98 Posted by Demoskinos (14520 posts) -
@crusader8463 My exact issue with this. I have ZERO problems with the rules. One of my absolute pet peeves is people in power displaying favoritism. Its the same reason I bailed on the 1up forums years ago.
#99 Posted by Inkerman (1448 posts) -

@TruthTellah said:

Wait. I uh... was I just inducted into a cult?

Your innocence was also taken.

#100 Posted by Sweep (8790 posts) -

@crusader8463 said:

@Sweep said:

Stickied.

Why?

Because reasons.

@Demoskinos said:

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG
Wow thats actually Claude?

@Demoskinos said:
@N7
@Demoskinos said:
@Sweep

Stickied.

Not to rain on everyone's parade but...how is this not YouTube spam?
Because Biff is the Giant Bomb God. And don't you forget it.
Could fucking care less who he is. When rules aren't uniformly enforced its absolute bullshit. Nobody should be exempt from the rules.
Just shut up
No, I'm a paying customer and I think this is bullshit that some people are getting passes on the rules. Especially when I've seen people post videos that they've made on YouTube of their bands etc... only to get them locked yet this one is okay? I'm all for dumb fun but when rules are being bent that is not healthy for the community in any way. So no I'm not going to shut up.

Chill out duder, we're just fucking around. It's not going to be permanently stuck to the top of the forums.

Moderator