I just went to a political board for an hour... ugh...

• 70 results
audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By audiosnow
wordfalling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By wordfalling

@Lunar_Aura: This is the first I've heard about fake blueberries and it is somewhat revolting, I'm just glad I have ten pounds of IFB wild blueberries in my freezer.

bvilleneuve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53  Edited By bvilleneuve

@wordfalling: Haha, ever since the first time walking that mile from the bottom of the Brook Trail to the bottom of the Loop Trail we've parked at the bottom of the Brook Trail right from the start and just done the boring dirt road walking as a warmup. The bit with the logging road toward the bottom of the Brook Trail still seems to go on forever, but I don't know if there's any way to get around that.

I've never done Boundary Bald Mountain, but it looks intriguing. It may be one to hit before the summer's over.

wordfalling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By wordfalling

@bvilleneuve: That's the way to do it, doesn't help that the road is mostly uphill on the way back.

Boundary Bald Mountain is great in October as the surrounding forest is mostly deciduous so the colors are spectacular. You'll likely run into a moose or two as the trail mainly follows a stream bed cut through the slate bedrock. Make sure your boots are well waterproofed!

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By falserelic

Release your rage jay.

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mandude

Can I be the first to say that I am really interested in what could evoke such feelings from Jay?

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Vegetable_Side_Dish said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

I'm sorry, but I found out the most devastating thing today.

Blueberry muffins don't actually have blueberries in them. Unless you made them yourself, every single blueberry you have ever eaten contained purple plastic goo that tried its hardest to mimic blueberry goodness. This includes blueberry cereal, muffin, cake, trail mix, snack packs, frozen.... All those are fake blueberries. All of them. Chances are you have had less than one single blueberry this year and the year before that and the year before that.

I'm not joking or trying to sound funny. This really upsets me because I love blueberries. I probably haven't even tried a real blueberry in my entire life and that makes me sick. I fucking hate humanity.... I hate it so much.

I take issue with you classifying yourself as a blueberry lover yet never eating actual blueberries.

You're 100% right.

I love.... artificial blueberry flakes and I hate myself for it.

Try one some time. Put them in your cereal or something, just don't eat too many or you'll want to shit everywhere. 
Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to this ad at the bottom of my page a single mother in West Islip makes 72 dollars an hour, so that's good news I guess.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By MikkaQ

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Blueberry muffins don't actually have blueberries in them. Unless you made them yourself, every single blueberry you have ever eaten contained purple plastic goo that tried its hardest to mimic blueberry goodness. This includes blueberry cereal, muffin, cake, trail mix, snack packs, frozen.... All those are fake blueberries. All of them. Chances are you have had less than one single blueberry this year and the year before that and the year before that.

I'm not joking or trying to sound funny. This really upsets me because I love blueberries. I probably haven't even tried a real blueberry in my entire life and that makes me sick. I fucking hate humanity.... I hate it so much.

Why don't you just go buy some blueberries? I don't understand the problem here.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#60  Edited By citizenkane

This is why Dave needs to bring back Political Base.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By EXTomar

Discussing politics with the wrong people is often as crazy as trying to convince someone their favorite football team is bad.

The thing a lot of people forget that is that there are often multiple solutions to any problem as well as many solutions are neither right or wrong. Too many take questioning their stance too personal. Its a giant mess that I always insist shouldn't be discussed in a working, team environment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I stopped caring about politics and the entire world as a whole for that matter for the sake of my own sanity. I've got my bug out bag if anything goes wrong so I don't give a damn what the rest of you do. Just no nukes, not prepared enough for that. Eh you know what, I played Fallout and STALKER, I'll be fine... maybe.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#63  Edited By Brendan

I make my own waffles, pancakes, and muffins, so the blueberries in those are all real. The frozen berries I get are all real berries because I freeze them. I also eat real blueberries. You peeps just gotta get real food.

Rabid619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Rabid619

Oh damn, fake blueberries!? I... I feel lied to. If it wasn't for the fact that I buy and eat real blueberries so often I'd probably be flipping a table in anger right now.

... this will not keep me from these imposter blueberries though, they are still delicious, after all.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#65  Edited By Enigma777

Shut up Jay. No one gives a shit about what you fuckimg hink!

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By imsh_pl

@FourWude said:

@imsh_pl said:

I actually ate a whole bowl of blueberries the other day. I fucking love blueberries.

Also: politics are fucking garbage, they're all about charisma and cheap appeals to the public instead of any logical reasoning or evidence. I'll stick to philosophy, thank you.

You hate America.

Why would I want to hate a continent? :p

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#67  Edited By imsh_pl

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Vegetable_Side_Dish said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

I take issue with you classifying yourself as a blueberry lover yet never eating actual blueberries.

You're 100% right.

I love.... artificial blueberry flakes and I hate myself for it.

Yeah but... what if real blueberries taste nothing like the artificial flavour you're used to, and instead taste like cat piss?

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Moreau_MD

@zombiebigfoot said:

I went to a Jay444111 thread for five minutes... ugh...

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By NegativeCero

This must be a new record for derailing a thread. Off topic: I'm not surprised everything blueberry related is a lie, but I eat regular blueberries anyway, so I'm good. On topic: politics makes me cringe with how fake it is. It's a pretty good way to make yourself hate the world.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#70  Edited By lego_my_eggo

@NegativeCero said:

This must be a new record for derailing a thread.

Nah, the giant bomb community is very good at taking terrible threads and turning them into magic. There have been threads derailed with the first post. And on the topic of things you may not know that you eat all the time, they often put wood in food. So when you are eating Aunt Jemima blueberry pancakes for breakfast, you are eating frankenberrys and wood. And Pringles don't have enough potato in them to be defined as potato chips.