• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Edited by MaSteRMaSteR (86 posts) -
haterz goin' down for the count, lookin' at the ground

thats why we got haterz, that's why we got haterz, haterz errywhere we go, haterz errywhere we go

don't like it? ok cool, just don't be a lil bitch about it
#102 Posted by Asurastrike (2157 posts) -
@turbomonkey138 said:
" @C2C:  i suppose posting it in that way was a mistake . Guess ill wait till im less pissed off with other things around me then ill post . Good way to vent anger mind "
I think Final Fantasy VII and Halo suck too, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
#103 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@MaSteRMaSteR: catchy
#104 Posted by yeahno (269 posts) -

Come on, guys...we're all Christians here.

#105 Posted by Branthog (7340 posts) -
@Asurastrike said:
" @Branthog said:
" Like I said before, I have only seen a little bit of the Endurance Run. I hope to watch it all some day. I don't know if I'll like it or not, but like a lot of things in life, I'm glad that it simply even exists whether or not it ever directly benefits or entertains me. Kind of the same way I can't bring myself to ever watch Schindler's List or Reqium for a Dream and wish I had never watched glass-ass. I may not participate. Or even necessarily like everything. But some things... I'm simply glad they exist, because they should. The Endurance Run is one of those things.  And, frankly, Endurance Runs are part of what make Giant Bomb so unique and sets it apart from other places. "
You are glad "glass-ass" exists? lol "
I'm glad it exists, even though I wish I had never ever watched it. It's just nice to know that it is out there, somewhere. That it was and is.
#106 Posted by Aurelito (721 posts) -
@yeahno said:
" Come on, guys...we're all Christians here. "
I'm not.:( 

And Persona 4 is hell of a game, the best JRPG I've ever had after FFXII, but idea of endurance run is a little bit stupid in my opinion. of course the man's job is video games and he can do whatever he wants with his website but isn't there more things that ER deprives him put much effort on?
#107 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -
@Hamst3r said:
"
Instead of quoting the Endurance Run, we should all quote the FUTURE ENDURANCE RUN. The one that hasn't even been discussed yet. Perhaps even a game that hasn't been created yet!

Oh beans! Hahaha, so hilarious. "
Man, it was so funny when he was all like "Dog Biscuits. More like dog FISHSTICKS" 
Man, FER is even better than the P4ER. 
#108 Posted by Branthog (7340 posts) -
@Cube said:
" @turbomonkey138 said:
" Ive been a user of the site since it was just a simple blog before it officially launched . I moved on from gamespot when jeff left and discovered arrow pointing down cast etc . Anyway when the site launched i never really bothered with the forums etc as that kind of thing didn't interest me much . I was (...)
Guess what? You're not unique. A lot of us have been following Jeff since even before that. I don't see how this is relevant at all. Other then a display pure snobbery.  Don't like the site, don't visit it. Simple. "
I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth, but I assumed that was meant not as a "look how old school I am" comment, but a "just so you know I'm not some month old user jumping in and telling everyone how it's gotta be".
#109 Posted by yeahno (269 posts) -
@Aurelito said:
" @yeahno said:
I'm not.:( 
Me neither :P
#110 Edited by JohnnyAutoFire (353 posts) -

Well you only have to put up with the endurance run for a couple more episodes, I've seen the true ending and they are very close.  It shouldn't take more than a few more episodes to wrap everything up.  You're just going to have to wait until then. 

But seriously, what's so awful about Persona 4?  I'm not the kind of person that's way into anime, but the endurance run got me (and more so my brother) legitimately interested in the game.  Persona 4 will always be a part of Giant Bomb now, there is no turning back.  You're always going to see the endurance run quotes floating around the site, and I can understand how that can be a little annoying to someone who isn't in to the endurance run.

I believe the scientific phrase for this type of situation is "tough noogies."

#111 Posted by Ken420 (150 posts) -

Good news! ER is not going anywhere no matter what anyone or any thread says.

Ideally, what does the OP want GB or the community to do? Have GB pull every ER offline? Start flagging people for quoting things? Or maybe have the entire GB forum community "shape up" after reading 1 person's opinion on things?  Instead of being abrasive, let's be realistic.

This is all free content.  Beggars can't be choosers. 

#112 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Just do what I do if you don't like them: Don't watch them

#113 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -
@turbomonkey138 said:
" Ive been a user of the site since it was just a simple blog before it officially launched . I moved on from gamespot when jeff left and discovered arrow pointing down cast etc . Anyway when the site launched i never really bothered with the forums etc as that kind of thing didn't interest me much . I was only interested in the content . But now Giantbomb has become a site almost fro teh endurance run itself . About 70% including this thread on the forum are about the endurance run in some way . Whos your favourite character , Where is the next episode of the endurance run , favorite quotes from teh endurance run blah blah blah . Im sick of it . When giantbomb did the end of matrix online i went to the stream and about 99% of the chat was god damn quotes . Its not funny . Its boring and i wish it had never been made because then they could consentrate on better content .  Just had to get that off my chest .   p.s Stop quoting the fucking endurance run ! Your worse than the family guy fanboys ! "

I heavily AGREE. I feel exactly the same way about it, I find it mind numbingly dull, I cannot believe so many people have spent so much time watching other people play lol , While listening to monotonous dull frat boy like commentary, which simply is not funny!.  

END THE ENDURANCE RUN - IT"S  CRAP!. VIEWERS!, GET SOME DECENT GAMES AND PLAY THEM YOURSELVES!.
#114 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@Linkyshinks said:
" @turbomonkey138 said:
" Ive been a user of the site since it was just a simple blog before it officially launched . I moved on from gamespot when jeff left and discovered arrow pointing down cast etc . Anyway when the site launched i never really bothered with the forums etc as that kind of thing didn't interest me much . I was only interested in the content . But now Giantbomb has become a site almost fro teh endurance run itself . About 70% including this thread on the forum are about the endurance run in some way . Whos your favourite character , Where is the next episode of the endurance run , favorite quotes from teh endurance run blah blah blah . Im sick of it . When giantbomb did the end of matrix online i went to the stream and about 99% of the chat was god damn quotes . Its not funny . Its boring and i wish it had never been made because then they could consentrate on better content .  Just had to get that off my chest .   p.s Stop quoting the fucking endurance run ! Your worse than the family guy fanboys ! "
 I heavily AGREE. I feel exactly the same way about it, I find it mind numbingly dull, I cannot believe so many people have spent so much time watching other people play lol , While listening to monotonous dull frat boy like commentary, which simply is not funny!.   END THE ENDURANCE RUN - IT"S  CRAP!. VIEWERS!, GET SOME DECENT GAMES AND PLAY THEM YOURSELVES!. "
+100 for awesome.
#115 Posted by DickasaurusRex (19 posts) -
@turbomonkey138: Dude, you don't like some jokes, and now you want the people who do (who happen to be the majority) just adjust their jokes to please you? And all because "you were here first?" Grow up, seriously.
#116 Edited by Ghostiet (5209 posts) -

Yeah, I hate the Endurance Run.

Also, I hate the Quick Looks and Reviews.

Basicly, I hate the whole content. And the site.

AND STOP QUOTING MUSIC, MOVIES, BOOKS, VIDEO GAMES AND SHOWS, you people! It's disgusting! It's, like, funny! And I hate it!

I R LEAVING TEH SITE!!!1111 :-(((((

I don't like the endurance run . Fucking hell some of you users are complete cunts . I have a opinion fucking deal with it.

Sirs, this post is basicly a warning that we are dealing with a fucking moron, so let's just watch as he's experiencing impossible pain because the Endurance Run STILL RUNS.

Sir, post more, so we can savour the while.

#117 Posted by Ghostiet (5209 posts) -

I heavily AGREE. I feel exactly the same way about it, I find it mind numbingly dull, I cannot believe so many people have spent so much time watching other people play lol , While listening to monotonous dull frat boy like commentary, which simply is not funny!.  

END THE ENDURANCE RUN - IT"S CRAP!. VIEWERS!, GET SOME DECENT GAMES AND PLAY THEM YOURSELVES!.

HOLY SHIT! The Quick Looks are exactly the same! Recordings of two guys playing a video game with dull frat boy like commentary!

AI HATE THIS SIIIIITEEEEE!!1111oneoneoneone :-(((((((((

#118 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -
@crusader8463 said:
"
"
#119 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Locked, OP's request.