I love my step sister!

• 131 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for internalservererror404
InternalServerError404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really want the opinion of some peers, so I figured I would maybe tell my story here and see what people think. So about 4 years ago I was living in Florida, had a dead end Pizza management job, a crappy car, a massive WOW addiction, an ok apartment, a beautiful girl that I was madly in love with that perma friendzoned me but wanted to hang out all the time(making it quite painful), and I smoked a TON of weed all day every day. I was 27 years old, 6 foot 3 and skinny, so you can pretty much picture me and my life in a nutshell there. Well what happened was I started to get depressed, so one day I called my mother, she had met a new guy on the internet(both of them in there 40's)and they had gotten married and gone to live in Nevada. She said they had started a business with there new design of a windmill that was making waves in the alternative energy community, she was very excited and basically told me to get my ass to Nevada out of my poor situation and become a part of there growing business. Ya see my mother and I had always been on food stamps, welfare, and barely got by, my whole childhood was fairly rough but I had video games to make it alot more fun. So I was surprised and relieved that the new guy she met and her were doing well together.

So anyway, the prospect of some financial success in our family, and the exciting thought of a way out of my rinse repeat life that was becoming more and more depressing to the point that suicidal thoughts were creeping up in the back of my mind, which was scary to say the least, was too much to resist. So I sold my car, gave away my furniture to friends, made my last rent payment, got myself a one way ticket to Las Vegas and got on the plane. So when I got there I discovered the house they were living in was pretty bad, it was old and in more need of a wrecking ball than a family to live in it. On top of that my blood brother and sister also came there (I guess my moms idea of bringing the family together) and her new husband who has a total of 5 kids started to take some of his kids from his ex wife (who was left poor and broken) and bring them there to live with us aswell. Within a months time we moved to a better house, we stayed there for a few short months then we moved to an even nicer house, within a year or so we were in a half a Million dollar, 5,000 square foot house in a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains, it was like we went from low class to mid/upper class in a year, which, growing up poor was very odd to me, it seemed unreal and I did ask questions, but mostly I got responses like "dont worry about it" "everythings fine" "the money is from investors" "were using it wisely to build the business" stuff like that. At this point we had 8 people living in the house, and one in college, fully funded by my parents at the same time including her phone, school fees, books, her apartment and everything. Christmas during those years was amazing, we spent 10k on an X-mas easy, just tons of PC's, laptops, Huge TV's, multiple PS3's and 360's, and tons of games.

Well, what I did was played WOW, and lots of other games, the money kept flowing in, the parents seemed confident, and any connection with the "real world" faded away for me, I basically lived on vent. Our huge amazing beautiful house had a guest house which became mine and I honestly spent the next 3 years or so waking up and heading straight to my pc where my vent friends, the internet, and video games were ready to entertain me and that was it, not a care in the world. Every once in a while I would think about my friends in Florida, or mistakes I had made in life, or how I would probably be forever alone, or how I was supposed to be apart of my moms company, but I never dwellled too long, I stayed a relatively happy upbeat person and had the most fun i could. I tried to get involved in there company many times, but My mothers new husband is a bit of a controlling person with some really wierd tendancies, like constant neck twitching, and the ability to talk over you at all times while never letting you get a word in. So no matter how many times I asked for them to give me some work like they had originally promised, or have me become involved in there company, they just never did. The more that time went on, the more he became a control freak, to the point that he kept the business to himself and did wierd things like tell my mom what time she should go to bed and wake up, she was losing any sort of control, I could see it but all the money was coming in through him, and 99% of the business consisted of him being on the phone all day every day, so I just sat there and did nothing because I didnt want to lose my spoiled carefree video game life.

Then the bomb dropped, In October my step dad decided to bring his 19 year old daughter to our house from Texas where she had been living with her poor mother, and the moment she walked in I fell in love with her looks, and over the next few weeks would fall deeply in love with her personality aswell. Within the first month of her being there we started to spend lots of time together, and she would do little things like lay her head on my shoulder while we watched a movie. Her father was taking notice of us and freaked out on my mother one night, he kept her up screaming about how I better stay away from his daughter, hes too much of a wierd person to talk to me like a man he has to scream to my mom to get her to talk to me, and remember this guy is a serious control freak. Well me and her werent about to let his bigotry stop our chances from getting closer the more we started to care for eachother the crazier it got. She would have to sneak over to the guest house late at night to spend time with me because if he saw her over there he would unplug the internet to the whole house, very passive aggressive I know, and a huge fight would break out with everyone screaming (his strategy to get everyone to hate us so we stopped liking eachother). But we managed to spend alot of time together and were falling in love to say the least. Well, to my surprise all of our siblings except my step brother think that it is wierd, and gross, and inapropriate for me and her to be together. My mom thinks its fine, but she dare not say that to my step dad or it would cause a huge argument and he would leave her, and my mother would miss out on the business she helped to build. And yes thats how strongly he is against me and his daughter being together, he would literally leave my mother, or atleast he uses that as a threat to get her proactive about trying to break me and my girl up. So here we are, two grown adults having to sneak around like we are little kids in an environment that is brutally hostile towards my girlfriend, her father and blood siblings are nothing but cruel to her, they wont even look at her face, they call her a slut 100 times a day and worse, and treat her like a piece of trash and Im getting furious. She is an absolute sweetheart that never even kissed a guy before she met me, she is the kind of person that would give a homelss guy her shoes, ya know, like an honestly sweet person to the actual core. They say that we are causing the entire family to fall apart, we say that everything between us is legal, loving, and positive, and that the only thing ruining anything is there sickening attitude towards us, I mean we have recieved the exact opposite of love and support and we feel we have done nothing wrong, were old enough to be able to say that its no ones business but ours, but they will have none of that.

Then the second bomb dropped, in November a check from an investor that was supposed to total more than 100k didnt come in, the parents didnt seem very stressed and mentioned that it was just something to do with the euro banks having some issues. What I didnt know was that the company was in trouble, by Christmas the parents were super stressed and we got literally nothing, we didnt even put up a tree. The cabinets became bare, we were in a half a million dollar house eating ramen noodles. So I guess those whole 3 years or so my parents were loaded with cash and just spending it left and right, they did nothing smart with the money like say invest it or do anything smart with it like you would imagine a normal responsible person would do to secure there future. So now the parents were looking for cheap places to move, they still have some income, but its not the huge checks they were getting before and it was time to downgrade our lives. In the meantime me and my girl were trying to figure out how we could come out of this situation together, the realization that it was time to go back into the real world was dawning on me hard and I was getting myself pumped for it. See alone I am an irresponsible lazy person who will call off work alot, and give little effort to paying attention to bills and stuff, I am of the mind that life should be way more about fun and way less complicated so I get frustrated easily. But with her I feel a completely renewed sense of inspiration, for instance instead of laying around a dirty room smoking cigs on my pc for 12 hours, I actually feel like cleaning up, opening the curtains to let light in, I feel like doing something positive and constructive with my time, and I feel pumped about trying to make a good life with her. So I tried talking to my mom in private about setting me and her up in an apartment together and giving us some time to get on my feet, she cant do it because her piece of crap husband watches all her money now and the moment me and my girl jsut flat out come out and say that we are together, and basically tell him to fuck off (us getting an apartment together definately constitutes a big fuck you to him) then we are immediately cut off from any money or support, leaving me after laying around for 3 years straight doing nothing basically homeless.

So what ended up happening with the move was the parents got a tiny one bedroom house in the country, they stuck my girl and the other 2 sisters there with them cramped in, and without even asking me they got a ghetto apartment in the city and stuck us 4 boys in it cramped in. So here we are separated from eachother, and believe me its part of her fathers plan, when they come to our apartment she is not allowed to come, he keeps us apart like were prisoners, if he sees her on the phone he will look up who she was talking too even though shes almost 20 years old. We have ways to communicate, we mostly use email, and she sneaks a call here and there to me. So After what I was promised at the start of this coming to Nevada, my parents have never included me in the company, every place they have moved to has been in the absolute middle of nowhere So I have had no chance to get a job even if I wanted to get one at any point and its the same for my girl. We are miserable apart, but we have a plan, I am going to work horrible temp jobs, its like an office full of creepy, dirty, homeless, drug addicted scumbags that sends you out on ditch digging jobs and pays like 50 bucks a day until I get the money to get 2 greyhound bus tickets for me and her to leave and go to Florida together. Where my friends who have since become successful at running there own plumbing company, they have a nice apartment and nice cars, and are a fun bunch that have already agreed to let me and her stay in a room and have good work for me until we can save up some money to start a life together which is all we can ask for, its all we really want is a chance at life together and it seems like the people trying to stop us are winning and its making me sick. The only issue is getting us there, I wish I could just get the tickets right now and pay it back once we get to Florida so we could immediately get out of this horrible situation. Just yesterday my girls father called her a slut, an idiot, and threatened to dump her out in the middle of the city all alone because she dared have the guts to stop being a human pin cushion for 1 second and stand up for herself, and I cant tell you how much this makes me want to punch him in the face, hes such a scumbag, but he continues to say that me and her ruined everything, and that its all her fault that everything is negative right now.

So I have 2 questions...

Did we do anything wrong? I mean is there anything wrong with her and I's relationship? and if anyone has ideas to fast forward the process of me and her being able to get travel tickets to get out of here ASAP please share your knowledge!

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By nintendoeats

In

b

Owlhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Owlhead

Wow. That's quite the story man.

I dont really feel qualified to give advice one way or another. If you do take up your friends' offer on the job, only thing I can say is DONT FUCK IT UP. They'll be counting on you giving 120% effort. Otherwise, as far as your relationship is concerned, if you're not related by blood then it's cool. Just understand that you might get strange looks.

Good luck duder

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TentPole

I am not going to read that, but I will say that I once made out with a step-cousin my same age..

I wasn't even 15 years older than her, but it was fucked up and so are you.

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By C0V3RT

This sounds like an Arrested Development knock off...

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ShadowConqueror

I thought this would be a spam thread. I am... disappoint?

Owlhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Owlhead

@C0V3RT: Crossed my mind too, but figured I'd give a serious answer until given adequate reason to suspect tomfoolery

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@nintendoeats said:

In

b

lawk
Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Bocam

Not blood-related, don't care.

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By sopranosfan

Best. First. Post. Ever.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Cloudenvy

Well...............Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Pfffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt that's a......Toughie.

TheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheKing

Can someone summaries this?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13  Edited By Justin258

Well, I'll be. That's quite a tale. And I read it all!

Instead of temp jobs, look for something at a Lowe's or a Home Depot for a little while. Certainly at thirty something years old, you could find something better than temp jobs.

EDIT: DUDE! I'VE GOT A BETTER IDEA!

No Caption Provided
thellama042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thellama042

@C0V3RT said:

Sad, but true...

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By McGhee
No Caption Provided
C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By C0V3RT

@TheKing: Dude and his step sister are in love and wants to know if thats weird. Also is trying to save up money to run away with her to Florida and wants to know if there is a way he can get the cash flow to finance quicker than working for $50 doing temp work with hobos.

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rattle618

You are not my peer, so I´ll leave.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By iamjohn

Let me guess: so then you told your mom about it and she got scared and sent you to live with your Aunt and Uncle in Bel-Air?

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By imsh_pl
No Caption Provided
TheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheKing

@C0V3RT said:

@TheKing: Dude and his step sister are in love and wants to know if thats weird. Also is trying to save up money to run away with her to Florida and wants to know if there is a way he can get the cash flow to finance quicker than working for $50 doing temp work with hobos.

I really don't have a response to this.

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cheesebob

Technically you have done nothing wrong but dude. Just no.

Leviticus128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Leviticus128
No Caption Provided
NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NakAttack

@Leviticus128: beat me to it

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WMWA

Not gonna comment on the whole brother/sisterly love thing. You probably should have spent those good years with the cash flow maturing a bit and getting accustomed to the real world though. You said you were 26, yet want to blame your stepdad for going broke? Pshh

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WMWA

Also, I'm pretty sure this was a joke thread. I'm not really sure why is responded now

InternalServerError404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Im not sure how to make everyone believe, but every word of what I wrote is absolutely 100% true, and even though responses havent been too helpful for me yet, I do feel a bit better already just having put the story out there for anyone to read, I feel less alone in my situation. Also Leviticus128 thanks for putting a smile on my face brother, thats awesome. Im not sure why I imagine other gamers will understand better than some people on a random web site, it is a strange place to put this now that I think about it, but ohwell.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By Marz

if not blood related... it's fine to fuck your step sister.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By cornbredx

Welll... the troll attempts are becoming much more elaborate. This is a 5/5

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By N7

I've been to Florida. That place is shitty. Go to Montana and have a wonderful life together.

You'll thank me in 20 years.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Scooper

I don't have a lot of ideas but good luck man. You two sound like you really want it so don't mess it up. That was a pretty inspirational read.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GunslingerPanda

What the fuck did I just read? All of that and it wasn't funny? No punchline?

You sound like a spoiled douchebag, quite happy to live off mummy and daddy until it gets bad. You say they stuck 4 of you in a house together, well how about growing the fuck up and just leaving? In fact can we swap parents; mine won't set me up with some bros in a house. Twat.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By penguindust

@McGhee: I agree 100%. What's next, "Letters to Penthouse" excepts?

joshth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By joshth

I really hope you weren't BS'ing me with that story. Because that is a facinating story.

I agree with the person above me who says you should be able to get SOMETHING better then temp jobs as those are basically the worst... I wish you and your girl all the best though, truly I hope it works out for you two :)

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Seeing as how she is your step sister and there is no actual relation, if your both in love and ok with it I don't see the problem. Sucks that others don't approve. As for your actual problem, sorry but I have no idea.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NekuSakuraba

@TheKing said:

Can someone summaries this?

Moved with his mum and step father to Nevada, he was promised work from his parent business. They started off living in a crappy place, got investors etc and got a better house. A bunch of people were living in the house (OPs siblings and his step father's kids). He fell in love with his step sister but the father was against it and didn't allow them to see each other so she would sneak into the guest house (were OP was staying) and they would talk etc. There were lots of fights etc because of the relationship.

The parents were planning on getting a 100k check from an investor but they didn't, they also didn't invest or save money so they had to move to a lower class house. The parents and girls moved to one (including the one the OP loves), and the guys were in another. They couldn't talk to each other etc.

OP and his step sister didn't have any money to leave because his parents never gave him the job they promised, and while the mother didn't mind them going out, the OPs step father was the one controlling the money so she couldn't do anything.

He wants to move to Florida with his step sister to his friends house and work for him, but he needs bus tickets so he needs to get a job to fund his trip.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#36  Edited By Bollard

@sopranosfan said:

Best. First. Post. Ever.

Pretty much this.

Wish I could help mans. Also if you're not actually related it seems fine to me.

Stete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Stete
No Caption Provided
BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By BabyChooChoo

@CornBREDX said:

Welll... the troll attempts are becoming much more elaborate. This is a 5/5

I agree. The trolls in these here parts are certainly upping the ante.

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NakAttack

Alright i've thought this over, and it boils down to this. That's your sister, blood or not, and you're her older brother. Your job is to protect her, NOT try and fuck her.

InternalServerError404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GunslingerPanda said:

What the fuck did I just read? All of that and it wasn't funny? No punchline?

You sound like a spoiled douchebag, quite happy to live off mummy and daddy until it gets bad. You say they stuck 4 of you in a house together, well how about growing the fuck up and just leaving? In fact can we swap parents; mine won't set me up with some bros in a house. Twat.

Well like I said when i lived alone before going to Nevada I had a car and a life, but after 4 years of living in the middle of nowhere with my parents I have nothing. If I just walked outside and left I would be homeless. Yes I was spoiled for those few years, but im over 30 now and have spent the majority of my life poor and struggling and with little to no family support. And dont get the apartment wrong, its a tiny shithole in the ghetto, they dumped the 4 of us here with 20 bucks and said good luck on paying the rent next month, I dont even have a valid I.D right now so There is a difference between sucking it up, which I can do, and in understanding how tough life can be out there with little to nothing to help you get ahead or get started. I wouldnt mind getting a job and helping the parents through this tough financial time if they werent trying to break me and my girl up and keep us apart. I dont mind being poor and starting over, as long as its with her. If somehow I lose the chance to go into the world with her, or dont do everything i can think of to get us together i will regret it forever, So I want to leave, thats the plan, but I need 2 bus tickets and in the city of reno right now jobs are scarce, half the place looks boarded up, I have no cash, and I do not know anyone who lives here. So the job scene is rough and feels like its taking forever. Me and her have already been apart for 2 weeks, and while not the end of the world its miserable without her, so getting the tickets to leave and get to Florida where we would be perfectly fine is tougher than you might imagine.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jimbo

His house, his rules. At least with regards to you porking his daughter in his house.

Take responsibility for your own lives and start paying your way and the two of you can do whatever the fuck you like.

shaunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By shaunk

@C0V3RT said:

You mean Soap? I think that show was just called Soap.

Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This reads like a Lifetime movie. But no, you're not doing anything wrong I think.

Avatar image for commodoregroovy
CommodoreGroovy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CommodoreGroovy

I had something similar happen in my family, and it was between two quasi-relatives that were not related by blood. So I can relate to you in some fashion. Honestly, I shouldn't really be giving you advice since you're older than me by a few years, I've never truly fallen in love, and I don't have a grasp on the full situation. But, if you reallyreally truly love this person and don't want to see them hurt, do whatever you can to make them happy. That's all I can say since I have already filled my quota for cheesy writing for the month with this post.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By TheHBK

You are one sick freak.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Funkydupe

What about just being honest with everyone? Be adults. That'll work. Stop hiding and running. Just be fucking sure first that this isn't just a quick fling fueled by wanting someone by norm "you can't have".

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#47  Edited By musubi

Good read. Its like one of those badly written incest erotic fanfics except funny.

cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cookiemonster
Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers