I love surprises.

TeddyBearsYay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TeddyBearsYay

And vomiting is one of those surprises. Not always, though. Sometimes, your body warns you and that's when vomiting sucks. It's all over your nose, the back of your throat burns and overall, it's a very messy process.

Sometimes, your body does not tell you that it's going to vomit and that's when it gets exciting. You have to figure out the best place to vomit in a fraction of a second. It's really bad if you vomit in a carpeted room because you have to either dive out of the room as you vomit or find a better place for the vomit. I vomited on a shirt once! It ruined the shirt but at least the carpet was okay. I've since removed the carpet and I have a wooden floor now. It has not been as exciting once I got the carpet removed but it's still fun to act as if there's a carpet there.

So tell us, do you like SURPRISE VOMITING? And if so, where do you usually aim when you surprise vomit? Alternatively, you can just tell us if you have ever vomited at a weird place/event/whatever.

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Whight_Knight

I am for the bit in the middle.

ManlyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ManlyBeast
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Silverain

I was going to post a witty and sarcastic response, but surprise buttsex did it for me. So I'll just be on my merry way.