Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By Tylea002

Today, I leave the country

This is a very sad occasion, as this Holiday means you all won't be able to hear my voice talk about Mass Effect 2. Sadface. But thankfully, for this plane journey, I have a DS. Trusty, old, launch DS with a battery life of twenty seconds and a touch screen that is so fucked that...well...its so fucked.

I'm on a time limit unfortunately, with packing, and charging and all that. I've got my DS and Games all ready. I'll try to play SMT:DS, and fail, and go back to my trusty old Yu-Gi-Oh 2009. Which is surprisingly, a more than competent RPG. Yu-Gi-Oh has a good card battle system. Shame about, well, EVERYTHING STORY RELATED. Sigh.

Two line paragraphs are the order of the day, as I struggle to search the depths of my soul for interesting things to write. I'm sure I'll think of many blog topics whilst I'm away, and then this weekend when I return, I'll write NONE of them up. That seems to me to be how this will end up working. 

Also, I got the Mass Effect 2 Soundtrack, again for plane journey "funs." It is pretty awesome so far. I really enjoy good soundtracks. The one with the best song is easily Ace Combat 6, and the Liberation of Gracemeria IS one g the GREATEST VIDEO GAME SONGS EVER. Actually, I have many albums I need to listen to. Perhaps I'll write about music when I come back, seeing as I do *really* love my music.

In Other News...

• Well...I just kinda did a whole blog of this.
  • I'll be back on Saturday. Well, Friday night, but won't be back on the Site til Saturday
  • You have about 2 hours to recommend me other DS games to play, also.
  • I hope the plane doesn't crash. That would be bad.
Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tylea002

Today, I leave the country

This is a very sad occasion, as this Holiday means you all won't be able to hear my voice talk about Mass Effect 2. Sadface. But thankfully, for this plane journey, I have a DS. Trusty, old, launch DS with a battery life of twenty seconds and a touch screen that is so fucked that...well...its so fucked.

I'm on a time limit unfortunately, with packing, and charging and all that. I've got my DS and Games all ready. I'll try to play SMT:DS, and fail, and go back to my trusty old Yu-Gi-Oh 2009. Which is surprisingly, a more than competent RPG. Yu-Gi-Oh has a good card battle system. Shame about, well, EVERYTHING STORY RELATED. Sigh.

Two line paragraphs are the order of the day, as I struggle to search the depths of my soul for interesting things to write. I'm sure I'll think of many blog topics whilst I'm away, and then this weekend when I return, I'll write NONE of them up. That seems to me to be how this will end up working. 

Also, I got the Mass Effect 2 Soundtrack, again for plane journey "funs." It is pretty awesome so far. I really enjoy good soundtracks. The one with the best song is easily Ace Combat 6, and the Liberation of Gracemeria IS one g the GREATEST VIDEO GAME SONGS EVER. Actually, I have many albums I need to listen to. Perhaps I'll write about music when I come back, seeing as I do *really* love my music.

In Other News...

• Well...I just kinda did a whole blog of this.
  • I'll be back on Saturday. Well, Friday night, but won't be back on the Site til Saturday
  • You have about 2 hours to recommend me other DS games to play, also.
  • I hope the plane doesn't crash. That would be bad.
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

Buy an Advance Wars game.  You won't regret it. 

Where are going from and to?

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tylea002

From England, To Prauge. Have to be in a school-related choir. I can't even sing.

And I do have the first Advance Wars DS game somewhere. I shall find it before I leave!

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By c1337us

Good luck with not dying, that would suck. I need to buy an Advance Wars game too. I havent played my DS for a while.

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By rinkalicous
@oldschool said:
" Buy an Advance Wars game.  You won't regret it."
This is sound advice no matter what the situation.
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By shirogane

Don't jinx yourself, oh too late, well you're screwed. 

Nothing recent i can really recommend, also don't know what you've played.
Jeffery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jeffery
@Tylea002 said:
" From England, To Prauge. Have to be in a school-related choir. I can't even sing.  And I do have the first Advance Wars DS game somewhere. I shall find it before I leave! "
In England,you (b)eat children
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Red12b
@Tylea002 said:
" From England, To Prauge. Have to be in a school-related choir. I can't even sing.  And I do have the first Advance Wars DS game somewhere. I shall find it before I leave! "
Could you say You suck balls? 

:) 

I am in hysterics right now, Ahhh, good times.
Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tylea002
@Red12b said:
" @Tylea002 said:
Could you say You suck balls?    :)  I am in hysterics right now, Ahhh, good times. "
Truly, a master of wit is you.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Red12b
@Tylea002 said:
" @Red12b said:
" @Tylea002 said:
Could you say You suck balls?    :)  I am in hysterics right now, Ahhh, good times. "
Truly, a master of wit is you. "
Thank you for recognizing that fact good sir, Now I shall leave on my witty flying carpet,  "WOOOOOSHH!"
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By eroticfishcake

Dunno how old you are but if you're lucky enough to have your voice break for you mid flight then you can escape the clutches of a school choir. I know I did.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By rallier

Fire Emblem if you do not already have it on the DS.

That game will make a day appear like a minute. 

I know...

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dystonym

I love you for this post. I'm going on a weeks "holiday" in a few hours with a bunch of tools (my 'extended' family) who I kind of dislike as they only care about me when they have something to gain from it. So, DS and iPods it is.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By xyzygy

What Holiday are you celebrating? The only one I know around this time is the Chinese New Year, is it that?

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Plane Crashes can sometimes lead to good stuff. Like LOST.

bet you wish you plane would crash now...

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tylea002
@Sweep: I hate lost. I hate it hard. If a plane crash could lead to Firefly, I'd be happy. But that is too illogical. Unlike LOST, which is perfectly logical.

@eroticfishcake: Unfortunately, my voice broke a while ago. I'm 16. Should be ok though. 

AND THE PLANE LEAVES...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT until gone six o'clock. So in five hours. But, apparently I must be in the airport very soon. Well, this is a waste of time, I was enjoying Headquaters!
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17  Edited By KaosAngel

...why would you die on a plane?  It's one of the safest things as long as the pilot isn't drunk or fucking the chicks up front.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#18  Edited By Tireyo
@Tylea002:
I always hated being in a school choir. I would lip sing every chance I get, until I couldn't get away with it anymore. I was odd ball enough with my bad looks and bad squeaky voice, and yet I don't understand why I was forced to sing. Now look what you have done, you've depressed me.

just kidding, you didn't really depress me.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By iam3green

well have fun with that. u should get feel the magic and warioware game.  feel the magic is like a warioware game. it's about a dude who wants to impress a girl so he joines this bunny group and do random things.

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CornontheCobbe

Dude, Prague! Home of some amazing girls. Czech girls are so pretty. Have a great time, and sing to woo the ladies. You'll be fine, the plane won't crash.