I need some help on this 2009

stanhigareda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By stanhigareda

As this great new year is over (I am talking about 2008), this new year is a total mistery for me. SInce I was disconnected for the gaming world during the last couple of months (More exactly since october) I have no idea of what kind of good games might be released on 2009 for the XBOX 360. I have been able to check some games but certainly there is nothing really appealing. But I have checked a lot of people's blogs and comments saying that 2009 will be another great year for gaming. Only Resident Evil 5 caught my attention, but I have never been a huge fan of the series and I am certain that it is not the highlight of the year.

So, if all of you with your wisdom and knowledege can help me out telling me some good titles so I can take a look at them and follow them up, I will really appreciate it. This will be a good beginning for me to catch up all the time I missed during the last semester of the year.

All help will be greatly appreciated (Yeah, again)

Thanks and have a good day.

stanhigareda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By stanhigareda

As this great new year is over (I am talking about 2008), this new year is a total mistery for me. SInce I was disconnected for the gaming world during the last couple of months (More exactly since october) I have no idea of what kind of good games might be released on 2009 for the XBOX 360. I have been able to check some games but certainly there is nothing really appealing. But I have checked a lot of people's blogs and comments saying that 2009 will be another great year for gaming. Only Resident Evil 5 caught my attention, but I have never been a huge fan of the series and I am certain that it is not the highlight of the year.

So, if all of you with your wisdom and knowledege can help me out telling me some good titles so I can take a look at them and follow them up, I will really appreciate it. This will be a good beginning for me to catch up all the time I missed during the last semester of the year.

All help will be greatly appreciated (Yeah, again)

Thanks and have a good day.

Avatar image for blastprocessing
BlastProcessing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By BlastProcessing

Mafia II and Prototype look really damn good.

And Duke Nukem Forever...Just don't hold your breath, k?

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I have written a blog exclusively about this issue called , 2009 preview (a quick look at upcoming titles )you can read it here

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By DBoy

Alpha Protocol
The Old Republic (MMO, but still)
Alan Wake
F.E.A.R. 2
Final Fantasy XIII
GTA IV: The Lost & The Damned
Ghostbusters
God of War III
Halo 3: ODST
inFamous
Killzone 2
Mass Effect 2
Starcraft II
Street Fighter IV
Godfather II
Sims 3
This is Vegas
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

ManlyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By ManlyBeast

Lord Obama will save us all.

that is all.

phlegms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By phlegms

New Bioshock game maybe. But then they haven't released anything other than a teaser.

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By bwooduhs

2009= Year of Duke Nukem Forever.