• 90 results
#1 Posted by helmit (20 posts) -

#2 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1253 posts) -

Xbox 360 unless it is a PS3 exclusive

#3 Posted by AlexW00d (6430 posts) -

Wow.

#4 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I purchase whatever version is technically superior, or if it's a multiplayer game I buy it on the platform where most of my friends are planning to play it.

If neither of those come into play, I just pick randomly.

#5 Edited by believer258 (12177 posts) -

PC.

EDIT: All right, I'm joking! Sheesh, I usually buy my games on my Xbox 360 since that's the only current gen console I have. I would like to own a PC, but money's tight at the moment.

#6 Posted by BeachThunder (12395 posts) -

@believer258 said:

PC.

#7 Posted by RollingZeppelin (2104 posts) -

Holy forum title batman!

#8 Posted by TobbRobb (4840 posts) -

Out of the two I only have a 360... But I don't really buy any console games anymore. Would've got rid of it by now if I wasn't such a goddamn collector.

#9 Posted by Baillie (4281 posts) -

This didn't go very well last, did it? I'm not even sure if you were the same user who posted this, either way... This is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt at flame baiting against the users. We already have enough of that going on.

I apologise if this is sincerely not your intent.

#10 Posted by UnrealDP (1221 posts) -

PC or 360, unless it's an exclusive to PS3.

#11 Posted by RedCricketChase (444 posts) -

Xbox 360, as playing most games on PS3 for any significant period of time seems to cause my hands to ache, like they're trying to cramp up. I have big hands, though.

#12 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -

I thought there was a character limit on the title.....

#13 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1390 posts) -
#14 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -

Not to be mean or anything but this survey only makes sense if you have both a 360 and a PS3. Maybe you should have put that in the title of the forum.

#15 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8605 posts) -

#16 Posted by pyromagnestir (4339 posts) -

It varies, all else being equal it comes down to whether the achievements are easy to get or hard to get. So I can't answer.

#17 Posted by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -

xbox, yo

#18 Posted by TobbRobb (4840 posts) -

@AjayRaz: YOUR BLUE NAME IS A LIE!

I may or may not be a hypocrite.

#19 Posted by helmit (20 posts) -

@Baillie:Lol it is not! I swear I just need a sample. My intent is totally innocent. This just beats the hell out of standing outside of Gamestop and pestering people.

@RollingZeppelin: First time I've posted a poll. Didn't realize what I was doing :\

#20 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
I thought there was a character limit on the title.....
Not for polls.
#21 Posted by CollegeGuyMike (392 posts) -

X360 if it's multi-plat/has easy 'cheevos, PS3 for fighting games, and PC for everything else.

#22 Posted by Baillie (4281 posts) -

@helmit: Fine, I will vote.

Also, I bet Xbox 360 wins.

#23 Posted by RollingZeppelin (2104 posts) -

@helmit said:

@Baillie:Lol it is not! I swear I just need a sample. My intent is totally innocent. This just beats the hell out of standing outside of Gamestop and pestering people.

@RollingZeppelin: First time I've posted a poll. Didn't realize what I was doing :\

Dis guy, fuggedaboudit. Oh! Welcome to da forums ova here.

#24 Posted by DarthOrange (3890 posts) -

I didn't vote because it really depends. Usually if it has good local multiplayer I go PS3 while while good online depends on if I want to play with my PS3 friends list or 360 friends list. However, it also depends on whether or not one version is crappy, or if I know there is a lot of DLC for the game I go 360 because my PS3 hard drive is nearly filled and constantly gets new shit because of PS+. It also depends if I want to play it in my bedroom or in the living room. There are to many variables, there is no one that I always go to.

#25 Posted by supermonkey122 (872 posts) -

Usually PS3

#26 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

How many threads are you going to make for this project?

#27 Posted by benjaebe (2784 posts) -

PS3.

Who are you really looking to answer the poll? Anyone who owns either console, or someone who owns both?

#28 Posted by SexyToad (2759 posts) -

Such a huge title

#29 Posted by darkdragonmage99 (741 posts) -

Judging by sales figures this poll will end someone around 60 Xbox and 40 PS3

#30 Posted by Hector (3378 posts) -

#31 Posted by bobafettjm (1473 posts) -

If it is multiplatform then I always buy it first on 360. In some cases I have gotten games on both systems, but since I like getting achievements and most of my friends play 360 that is where I buy them.

#32 Posted by drGiggless (222 posts) -

trophies are better than achievements

#33 Posted by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -

@TobbRobb said:

@AjayRaz: YOUR BLUE NAME IS A LIE!

I may or may not be a hypocrite.

my name is blue because i like the color!

oh, and i swear to mother jesus lord if you mention my blue name again i will turn your face blue.

#34 Posted by crusader8463 (14428 posts) -

Always PC when it's an option. If it's a console exclusive PS3. Can't recall the last time 360 had a game worth playing that I couldn't get on one of the two.

#35 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@RollingZeppelin said:

Holy forum title batman!

#36 Posted by drGiggless (222 posts) -

good 360 exclusives include Halo, Gears of War, and .......umm......hmm......that's all I got.

#37 Posted by TobbRobb (4840 posts) -

@AjayRaz: But if you are going to lie, then why not go with the clearly superior RED?

For the record, I've not given a shit about nintendo in years, the red is just style over here as well.

#38 Posted by TruthTellah (9468 posts) -

heh. This is better than your original version; though, I fear for this post regardless of it being better. For polls, you post with the small title and the poll, then you reply to it with the content of what you're asking. Otherwise, you end up with this ridiculously large title.

#39 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4858 posts) -

PC, but if it's only on consoles I'll go PS3. So many things I dislike about the Xbox.

#40 Posted by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -

@TobbRobb said:

@AjayRaz: But if you are going to lie, then why not go with the clearly superior RED?

For the record, I've not given a shit about nintendo in years, the red is just style over here as well.

i'll admit, the red name has looked pretty delicious.

STOP GETTING ME TO CHANGE FACTIONS. i couldn't possibly defect to the red names.

#41 Posted by TheKing (844 posts) -

360, my PS3 is only for exclusives.

#42 Edited by drGiggless (222 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

@TobbRobb said:

i'll admit, the red name has looked pretty delicious.

STOP GETTING ME TO CHANGE FACTIONS. i couldn't possibly defect to the red names.

Impersonating a member of the superior blue race is punishable by death. I'm only telling you this as a favor, please change your color before it's too late.

#43 Posted by Vinny_Says (5721 posts) -

I remember when I had to do this shit to get my degree; now that I look back it wasn't that bad considering I pulled off a 98%. As for the question I always buy my stuff on xbox.

#44 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

@believer258 said:

PC.

#45 Posted by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -

@drGiggless: god dammit, drGiggless. i thought we were in this together. you know damn well i would never defect. i.. i don't have it in me.

#46 Edited by AltonBrown (947 posts) -

Isn't drawing conclusions from a voluntary response sample a stats no-no? It's been like two years since I've had Stats, so I could be wrong.

#47 Posted by drGiggless (222 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

@drGiggless: god dammit, drGiggless. i thought we were in this together. you know damn well i would never defect. i.. i don't have it in me.

It is very honorable to choose death instead of a life of shame. Here is a blade, now perform seppuku.

#48 Posted by ch3burashka (5239 posts) -

Yet another example of how not to structure titles. Goddamnit.

#49 Posted by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -

@drGiggless said:

@AjayRaz said:

It is very honorable to choose death instead of a life of shame. Here is a blade, now perform seppuku.

i'm sorry.

*dies*

#50 Posted by MocBucket62 (1259 posts) -

PS3 because I only have a PS3 and there's more exclusives on that platform than on the XBOX 360.