I need your LBP help!!!

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OmegaPirate

Ok guys, ive created my first LittleBigPlanet level, and while i reckon its of at least average quailty, its just getting bombed by (admittedly) some pretty fucking godly levels out there, when it was in the newest levels it got several plays and hearts, but now its not on that list, it aint getting the attention :)

Its basically a quick level i knocked up to test out how the paintinator/ killing enemies worked in the level creator.

It is my first level so please go easy on it  however it does require a few more people to play through it  4* rating so far and 11 players with 6 hearts, 

caption
caption

I used a modified version of the metropolis level in the editor and tried out a few vehicle sections, messed with music fading in and out for 'alert' stages, experimented with lighting and motors for ropes etc.

Im going to be modifying this one extensively before its 'finished' this was just the first instance of it in a playable state, already underway are aeroplane rail sections. boss battle and better shooting areas, as well as smoother intergration of objects.

If you guys could rate it, play it and heart it and me if you think its worth it (Trophy whore here:P) as well as any constructive feedback, it would be greatly appreciated its name is 
VR Mission 1 :- Hostile territory

Cheers Fellow bombers, please leve feedback , it'll help make a better level overall, and hopefully i can get that damn 'Create' Trophy!

enjoy the new year!

Pirate out!    

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

Don't own the game so I can't help you, but throwing "trophy whore" in there would make me not want to help you even if I did own it.