I should really update my blog more often...

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By kilzombie

Hey all, I got a short break between my exams this week. I had my Design Tech exam yesterday, and it was fucking stressful! We had an hour and 15 minutes to basically think of, develop a product, and draw an accurate representation(with measurements) then evaluate it, based on the question asked. The other half of the exam, was graphic design, we had an hour to do that. The first part of section A was easy, and so was the second part. The third, however, was a total whore of a question. It didn't make much sense, and I only had 30 minutes to complete that and another question from section B. I left it blank and went straight to section B. The question I chose was straightforward, draw a bar chart, then enlarge the image they give you. I fucked it up twice, wasted 20 minutes on it. I had less than 10 minutes to finish off the question I had left out in section A. I checked my other answers quickly, by the time i had gotten to it, I only had time to quickly sketch out what I thought was the right answer. Time was up and I had to hand in the paper. I've got my chemistry paper 3 exam next monday, I'm trying to study for it, but unfortunately, chemistry is something that I can never comprehend.

Gaming wise, I got Infamous last week, and I played through it on good, and now I'm on my second play through as evil. I friggin love this game! It's really fun to play, and the controls are really tight and easy to grasp. The powers you get are awesome, and climbing around buildings is easy and fluid. Though it makes me wonder why is the character's animation so robotic when they're talking to each other, when Cole's combat and platforming animations are so awesome? The platforming feels like playing a Sly Cooper game(that's a good thing!). The story sucks you in, and its pretty good, quite a few twists along the way, a couple of which I wasn't expecting. It's definetely worth the full price. I also picked up Rag Doll Kung Fu while it was free. It's ok i guess, kinda boring when you play it alone, it could be much more fun once I've got a few friends over. I also got Bionic Commando Rearmed off the PS Store, since it was only $4.99, I like it, it's pretty cool.

Other than that, the only notable thing that's happened was that I finally got my very first platinum trophy! I got my last trophy(not including the addon ones) for getting 10 showtime road rules, and with it, I got my platinum trophy! All thats left  for me is the bikes stuff, and the cops & robbers stuff, I haven't got the party pack though, I might pick it up some other time if the price drops. I'm getting exited for the new Big Surf Island expasion that's coming out soon. I just hope they price it well, considering the original game is 20 bucks, and just the base game itself gives you over a 100 hours of play time. I would NOT be very happy if the price is over 20 bucks, 15 is pushing it, though I'd probably still buy it. I still can't believe I bought the toy cars for 12(or was it 15?) bucks.

I'd also like to say something about the new Heavy Rain footage that's been released recently, to me it looks like a bigger, better and more refined Indigo Prophecy. Which is a good thing! I really liked IP, and I'm sure I'm going to love Heavy Rain. It really has some mad potential, I'd love to be able to play it.
Other than that I guess there isn't much to talk about, especially with E3 coming very soon, too bad I'm probably going to miss the live confrences, I've got exams on those days, so I can't stay up to watch them like last year. lol I still remember how all the major gaming sites went down right after the MS confrence because of the FF13 announcement, that was epic.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kilzombie

Hey all, I got a short break between my exams this week. I had my Design Tech exam yesterday, and it was fucking stressful! We had an hour and 15 minutes to basically think of, develop a product, and draw an accurate representation(with measurements) then evaluate it, based on the question asked. The other half of the exam, was graphic design, we had an hour to do that. The first part of section A was easy, and so was the second part. The third, however, was a total whore of a question. It didn't make much sense, and I only had 30 minutes to complete that and another question from section B. I left it blank and went straight to section B. The question I chose was straightforward, draw a bar chart, then enlarge the image they give you. I fucked it up twice, wasted 20 minutes on it. I had less than 10 minutes to finish off the question I had left out in section A. I checked my other answers quickly, by the time i had gotten to it, I only had time to quickly sketch out what I thought was the right answer. Time was up and I had to hand in the paper. I've got my chemistry paper 3 exam next monday, I'm trying to study for it, but unfortunately, chemistry is something that I can never comprehend.

Gaming wise, I got Infamous last week, and I played through it on good, and now I'm on my second play through as evil. I friggin love this game! It's really fun to play, and the controls are really tight and easy to grasp. The powers you get are awesome, and climbing around buildings is easy and fluid. Though it makes me wonder why is the character's animation so robotic when they're talking to each other, when Cole's combat and platforming animations are so awesome? The platforming feels like playing a Sly Cooper game(that's a good thing!). The story sucks you in, and its pretty good, quite a few twists along the way, a couple of which I wasn't expecting. It's definetely worth the full price. I also picked up Rag Doll Kung Fu while it was free. It's ok i guess, kinda boring when you play it alone, it could be much more fun once I've got a few friends over. I also got Bionic Commando Rearmed off the PS Store, since it was only $4.99, I like it, it's pretty cool.

Other than that, the only notable thing that's happened was that I finally got my very first platinum trophy! I got my last trophy(not including the addon ones) for getting 10 showtime road rules, and with it, I got my platinum trophy! All thats left  for me is the bikes stuff, and the cops & robbers stuff, I haven't got the party pack though, I might pick it up some other time if the price drops. I'm getting exited for the new Big Surf Island expasion that's coming out soon. I just hope they price it well, considering the original game is 20 bucks, and just the base game itself gives you over a 100 hours of play time. I would NOT be very happy if the price is over 20 bucks, 15 is pushing it, though I'd probably still buy it. I still can't believe I bought the toy cars for 12(or was it 15?) bucks.

I'd also like to say something about the new Heavy Rain footage that's been released recently, to me it looks like a bigger, better and more refined Indigo Prophecy. Which is a good thing! I really liked IP, and I'm sure I'm going to love Heavy Rain. It really has some mad potential, I'd love to be able to play it.
Other than that I guess there isn't much to talk about, especially with E3 coming very soon, too bad I'm probably going to miss the live confrences, I've got exams on those days, so I can't stay up to watch them like last year. lol I still remember how all the major gaming sites went down right after the MS confrence because of the FF13 announcement, that was epic.

sephiroth1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sephiroth1983

i live in the UK myself so looking forward to dusting off the PS3 and playing some infamous

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xandurson

Good luck on your chemistry exam. inFamous looks awesome but I don't own a PS3 so I'm screwed. I can't wait for E3!!! That is all go back to studying. lol

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By temperedvortex

I got Infamous the day it came out and its really good. The way the game feels reminds me of Sucker Punch's other game, Sly Cooper. Good Luck on the exams and I cant wait to watch the live conferences

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By natetodamax

InFAMOUS is making me wish I had a PS3 with my 360.