#1 Posted by mikemosha90 (113 posts) -
#2 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

ive seen it and id have to say its awesome 

#3 Edited by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Sylvester Stallone's Cobra would like a word with you.

#4 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

Wow

#5 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

I have actually heard of this. My douchebag friend rented it from Netflix and didn't invite me over to watch it with him. Then he came in and told me how awesome it was. It was OK though. I watched both Kung Fu Hustle and Bubba Ho-Tep that weekend. I couldn't be beat.

#6 Posted by papercut (3501 posts) -

Looks like a Mel Gibson film

#7 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -

That was great!

#8 Posted by Snipzor (3317 posts) -

Even better.

#9 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
#10 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -

I looks quite good.

#11 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

Ha ha sounds like a winner.

#12 Posted by GTCknight (698 posts) -

I guess you (the OP) never got the memo. So I'll be a nice guy and read it to you. Street Fighter is THE greatest movie ever made. It has Jean-Claude Van Damme in the movie! He created the universe, by doing the splits and punching that lonely single atom in the balls. So I ask you, how can this even compare to that kind of awesomenss?

Okay time for me to give you my honest answer. Fight Club is the best movie ever made. If you haven't seen it then you need to go and watch Fight Club right now. Hell I've already broken the first two rules of Fight Club just to give you an answer, the least you could do is go and watch it.

#13 Posted by Curfew (150 posts) -

That is incorrect Manos: The hands of fate is the greatest film no greatest thing of all time.

#14 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -
Curfew said:
"That is incorrect Manos: The hands of fate is the greatest film no greatest thing of all time.
"
Tru dat, the Master thinks so as well.
#15 Edited by Aurelito (721 posts) -

Son of God rules. lol

#16 Posted by Bucketdeth (8012 posts) -

My art teacher told me about this and I have to say it looks fucking awesome ahahahaha.

#17 Posted by PenguinDust (12532 posts) -

All this conversation made me sad for the days of MST3K...thank goodness for YouTube to give me a fix.

#18 Posted by zityz (2360 posts) -
Jayge said:
"I have actually heard of this. My douchebag friend rented it from Netflix and didn't invite me over to watch it with him. Then he came in and told me how awesome it was. It was OK though. I watched both Kung Fu Hustle and Bubba Ho-Tep that weekend. I couldn't be beat.
"
Bubba Ho-tep was the shit. Nothing like a Zombie stealing souls from old peoples assholes in retirement centres to make you wonder.
#19 Posted by artofwar420 (6290 posts) -
PenguinDust said:
"All this conversation made me sad for the days of MST3K...thank goodness for YouTube to give me a fix.

"
You ever hear of Rifftrax? http://www.rifftrax.com/ It's basically the same idea as MST3K, they offer audio files you sync with the movie and voila! It has some of the same dudes even. Maybe you have, and don't like it. But maybe you haven't and you will.