#51 Posted by TheHT (12336 posts) -

don't wrestle a shark or you lose job.

#52 Edited by Guided_By_Tigers (8020 posts) -

Clean the pipes.

#53 Edited by Intro (1247 posts) -

@nictel said:

@jasonr86 said:

@driveuplife:

-Be careful what you eat before you go. Nothing greasy. No fiber.

-Wear dark-colored underwear. This goes for every date ever until you feel real comfortable with the other person.

-Brush your teeth.

-Take a shower.

-Clean up your beard if you've got one or shave if you don't. But don't shave too quick cause you don't want to be a cut up, bloody, hot mess.

-Desperately try not to get a boner cause those swim-trunks aren't going to help you.

-Try not to only stare at her breasts.

-Or her ass.

-Cause swim-suits on chicks might make those parts of her more pronounced.

-Whatever you do, don't get into a water fight if you get in the water with her.

-Unless she wants to get into a water fight and then by all means get that bitch wet.

-With water.

But do at least once so she knows your not gay and thinks she has nice breasts/ass.

Also @jasonr86, good for you giving real advice.

Hahahaha.

#54 Posted by EpicSteve (6909 posts) -

Never done a Beach Date. But try your best to not make her feel pressure or awkward. The best tip I can give after a lot of First Dates is to not over think the event at all. Oh, and when you pick her up open your car door for her. And open doors to bars or whatever. A lot of men forget this basic chivalry. Did that on my last date, pretty sure the girl had an orgasm.

#55 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3876 posts) -

Never done a Beach Date. But try your best to not make her feel pressure or awkward. The best tip I can give after a lot of First Dates is to not over think the event at all. Oh, and when you pick her up open your car door for her. And open doors to bars or whatever. A lot of men forget this basic chivalry. Did that on my last date, pretty sure the girl had an orgasm.

You...might want to get your seats cleaned.

#56 Edited by pyromagnestir (4383 posts) -

I only take dates to places with automatic doors and always insist we walk to our destination to avoid this issue. Why go to a restaurant when we can go to the supermarket and get whatever we want? And it's only a 40 minute walk away!

I've never been on a second date...