#1 Posted by jeffrud (382 posts) -

Who's invited? Well, all of you. Just four or five people, and some folks from the Giant Bomb Community Endurance Run chat (@pazy, @the_boots ) get priority as I recall them expressing interest. Don't worry if you're a beginner, we all start somewhere. I've DM'ed before but never over the Interwebz, so I'll be just as green as you in some respects. Who's bloody interested?

#2 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4157 posts) -

Well, I think my headset still works. So I'm down.

Oh, and i have noob skillz.

#3 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

My interest is piqued. Any idea what the schedule will be like?

#4 Posted by jeffrud (382 posts) -

Schedule is pretty up in the air until the squad is assembled, but I figure once every other week for three hours-ish is a nice goal. Depending on where we all are in the world, it could be a lot of timezone fun (I'm on the US West Coast, for reference).

#5 Edited by Beyond_the_infinite (101 posts) -

May i suggest http://roll20.net/ I've ran a few games of Pathfinder on there and it was awesome.

#6 Posted by Beyond_the_infinite (101 posts) -

Also i would like to add that i am interested..I'm in the US West coast as well.

#7 Posted by CheapPoison (724 posts) -

Seems like a great idea.
Bummer for the timezone difference.

#8 Posted by Ekpyroticuniverse (143 posts) -

@jeffrud: try Roll20 out it is what I use to DM online.

#9 Edited by yoshisaur (2645 posts) -

Hm, I think this would be a lot of fun. If I'm able to meet the schedule, I would love to take part in this!

#10 Posted by TurboMan (7400 posts) -
#11 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

I'd possibly be down for this. Pen me in as a maybe.

#12 Posted by RPGee (759 posts) -

I would, but I'm on the other side of the world, and syncing up over different time zones would be hellish for one side or the other, maybe both.

Good luck to those who do, though. Don't critical miss.

#13 Posted by sqrabbit (103 posts) -

@jeffrud Sounds like fun. No RL experience or dice though.