Ice Age trailer -- I'm sick of it!

AZ123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AZ123

Every single movie I have seen this whole year has had a freaking trailer for the new Ice Age movie. I'm so sick of it! Thoughts?

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

They're making another Ice Age movie? God, when will people go back to 2D animation? It's so much better.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Sleepy_Insomniac:

It's all about the monies. 3D is much cheaper, and (perhaps more importantly to the people in charge) about 10 million times faster to churn out a sequel.

The second someone smells an opportunity to make money it'll happen. Until then it looks like Japan is the only place that still gives a damn about 2D, which sucks for anyone who doesn't like anime.
Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

Well, I think they should have just stopped after the first Ice Age. Milking an idea this much is just stupid.

LADIESMAN217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By LADIESMAN217

WOW IT'S SOOO FUNNY.

THE RODENT IS HYPERACTIVE AND CAN'T ACHIEVE HIS GOALS. LET'S LAUGH AT HIM!

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Black_Rose

Ice Age 2 sucked balls, I loved the first. What they need to do is take out Queen Latifah of this one and maybe I'll watch it.

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By gingertastic_10

im a fan of the ice age franchise, though the 2nd one was not as good as the first...im looking forward to ice age 3......good to see Fox spending some money on a movie they will know will bring in the money...the first two movies made a combined $1,035,046,686 worldwide...but i agree with dr. feelgood, i think they are just making them now to make money, the 2nd one was a little unnecessary