This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

#2 Posted by egg (1450 posts) -
#3 Posted by Pr1mus (3824 posts) -

That's a difficult question. Let me consult with the respectable and level headed people of r/atheism.

#4 Edited by graf1k (413 posts) -

My current plan is to repent on my deathbed like a boss and just convert back and forth in the final minutes between Judaism, Muslim, and Christianity kind of like a religious slot machine and hope whichever I land on as I actually pass gets me to the showcase showdown.

#5 Posted by JasonR86 (9611 posts) -

Birth!

#6 Edited by Breadfan (6589 posts) -
#7 Posted by IBurningStar (2160 posts) -

Because that last option isn't flame bait at all.

#8 Posted by Animasta (14650 posts) -

@Pr1mus said:

That's a difficult question. Let me consult with the respectable and level headed people of r/atheism.

they always know what's up.

Also

the fact that there is no option for "I have accepted muhammed as the divine prophet" is mad prejudical MAN

#9 Posted by onyxghost (303 posts) -

Whenever it dawns on you to do so. God is always there. Once you do stay the path.

#10 Posted by laserbolts (5314 posts) -

Leave it to these forums to run something into the ground.

#11 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2414 posts) -

Whats with all these "ideal" threads?

#12 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -
#13 Posted by buft (3305 posts) -

@BigBoss1911 said:

Whats with all these "ideal" threads?

people who are desperate to up their Epeen in the form of post count and cant think of anything relevant so they start making a crazy amount of daft off topic threads

#14 Posted by trotoise (34 posts) -

jesus was kind of a poser, but i hear that guy mohammed could spit game

#15 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

@Animasta: Trust in Allah, but tie up your camel.

#16 Posted by cloudnineboya (772 posts) -

THE IDEAL TIME WOULD BE now

#17 Posted by xMEGADETHxSLY (446 posts) -

TOO MANY IDEAL AGE ,

WHAT IS THIS REDDIT

#18 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

LOL Going to hell :D

#19 Posted by Veektarius (4640 posts) -

I have trouble believing there would be people who would come to this site who don't recognize a joke when they see it. Try Gamespot.

#20 Posted by Vance_Helsing (215 posts) -

Poles are great, take my body Jesus & do what you want with me.

#21 Posted by ThePaleKing (613 posts) -

Sorry, I've already accepted Satan as my lord and party savior. Jesus is small time brah, I hear he drives a prius! YOLO!

#22 Edited by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

Jesus was a prophet just like Moses and the other league of prophets. The fact that his actions and position were mis-interpreted and he was put on a pedestal and falsely turned into a god is a simple text-book example of how human beings need to glorify the things and persons they follow. An example that comes to mind is how some Muslims consider Muhammad a demi-god, whereas he was simply a really good person who brought peace and order to an anarchic desert. Just another prophet.

From then on we humans began amplifying and falsely worshiping our heroes, celebrities and leaders. But not as severely as mistaking Jesus for a god because our experience and brains grew as time passed. Year 0 folk were naturally much more retarded than 1500 AD-onwards folk, for example. Hell, some people worship Jeff Gerstmann, that's another example!

So should you accept Jesus as your lord? No, he was a prophet, you should respect him, appreciate him and learn a thing or two from his amazing words. Worshiping a human being is the definition of wrong. Should you accept the God who sent him? It's up to you! Me myself I like to believe there's a god, even if there isn't. It gives life a certain flavor and makes a man control his instinctively evil nature.

#23 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

Whatever works for the person.

#24 Posted by Kevin_Cogneto (1005 posts) -

@Veektarius said:

I have trouble believing there would be people who would come to this site who don't recognize a joke when they see it. Try Gamespot.

Are jokes on Gamespot actually funny? Because they're not here, apparently.

#25 Edited by TruthTellah (8573 posts) -

The ideal age to make a decision on Jesus Christ is whatever age you are when you have done thorough personal research and are really ready to make such a commitment.

#26 Posted by Dark (362 posts) -

Its good to see a pole with such an amazing assortment of answers.

I hear poles work exceptionally well when the only option that contradicts your point of view is worded to make you an asshole.

I approve of this thread, I am also apparently going to hell, but if I don't believe in hell what does that mean ... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!!!

#27 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7056 posts) -
@laserbolts
Leave it to these forums to run something into the ground.
You sure seem happy to be here as of late. Dare I ask, why even continue posting? If both the community and the staff are so vile, you're under no obligation to stay.
#28 Posted by BeachThunder (11719 posts) -
#29 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -
#30 Posted by YetiAntics (1489 posts) -

Oh shit, Did i just stumble into Reddit?

#31 Posted by ThePickle (4155 posts) -

#32 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1288 posts) -

When I feel like it. I believe it is wrong to force religion upon children at a young age. It can create sense of superiority and turn your child into a fucking asshole. Religion makes kids perma-Agro

#33 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1288 posts) -

Randy Savage died the same day that apocalypse was supposed to happen a couple years back. He prevented it therefore making THE MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE my saviour

#34 Posted by Nilazz (608 posts) -

When would be the ideal time to stop making shitty polls?

#35 Posted by BisonHero (6235 posts) -
@chocolaterhinovampire

When I feel like it. I believe it is wrong to force religion upon children at a young age. It can create sense of superiority and turn your child into a fucking asshole. Religion makes kids perma-Agro

But that's the only age when you can convince them that religious texts are anything but fairytales with terribly antiquated values!
#36 Posted by WasabiCurry (422 posts) -

Yup, it is another post.

#37 Posted by mlarrabee (2889 posts) -

When I can finally flag polls.

What are we, eight? The proper response to "jokes" like these ideal age polls is a raised-eyebrow nod, not the creation of another one.

#38 Posted by Gamer_152 (14058 posts) -

This is either a joke, an attempt at trolling, or a very poorly judged serious thread. Whatever it is, it's needlessly inflammatory, and not the kind of thing that should take up space on the forums when people are trying to start genuine discussions.