If DC made a cyborg movie!!!

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

The thought just crossed my mind and while I have only known Cyborg to be part of the titans, I think it could really work. I feel like if done right (and lets face it, there is a 90% chance hollywood will shit this movie out rather than make it properly), it could be the hottest coolest next robocop. I mean we get Terminator/robocop + Kamehameha, a winning combo in my book. As long as they don't waste half the movie setting up the accident that causes him to become cyborg (cause who gives a shit, I mean I dont know and I dont care). I just want a scene where he is almost beaten and is almost out of power and he gets up to shoot out one last giant beam on will power alone. Other things of note: don't make him come from a ghetto, no teenage bullshit please.

Any ideas on what a movie like this would look like(ideally)?

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Cyborg is a really dull character. I think that new animated movie from DC retells his origin slightly different to the New 52 comics. Those interview videos on Comic vine said so anyway.

Broomhitches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Broomhitches
@super2j said:

As long as they don't waste half the movie setting up the accident that causes him to become cyborg (cause who gives a shit, I mean I dont know and I dont care).

I agree. The accident should be shown in the form of flashbacks or the accident/operation occurs at the very beginning while the opening credits roll.

Other things of note: don't make him come from a ghetto

This. And no scenes of him wearing a dress as a disguise.

I know who could reprise the role of Cyborg: Michael B Jordan (He did the VO for Cyborg in the Flashpoint animated film). Of course, we would probably have to persuade him to not play Johnny Storm.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Yeah, I am with @gunstarred, Cyborg is pretty freaking boring and has been the worst part of some of the recent DC animated movies and that Injustice Gods Among Us. In terms of characters.

MikeJFlick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Titan characters might just be the worst ones DC have created in a long time.....

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

My only experience with Cyborg is from Injustice, and that's probably not fair, but I just don't see what makes him a compelling character in any way. Also, he is a cyborg named Cyborg.

So can someone that knows him better explain what does make him compelling?

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

He's apparently getting his New 52 origin featured in the upcoming Justice League: War animated movie. Their animated stuff is so much better so I would just stick to those until they can actually make a good movie without Batman or Superman.