• 58 results
#51 Posted by mitsuko_souma (135 posts) -

I would rejoice because they make terrible games and are a terrible company and it would mean that 2k gets to make football games again.

#52 Posted by Suicrat (3764 posts) -

Who cares about the lost jobs? That's always only temporary! What about the lost pensions and savings of EA's investors and shareholders? That loss of capital is permanent!

#53 Posted by lightsoda (540 posts) -

@Ravenlight: Sersiously, do you guys only have IKEA over there for meatballs?

Doesn't EA do alot of marketing and publishing for quite a few big studios? I reckon there would be a state of chaos for a short while after.

#54 Posted by PenguinDust (12480 posts) -

Activision would become an even bigger monolith than they already are; Bobby Kotick would rule far and wide from his fortress Barad-dûr.

#55 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Yes.

#56 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@lightsoda said:

@Ravenlight: Sersiously, do you guys only have IKEA over there for meatballs?

Nah. It's mostly furniture but the meatballs and whatever lingonberries are is the best part

#57 Posted by danimal_furry (1453 posts) -

They better pay me some hot money for sticking it out with them on my EA stock. That junk has been up and down like a German hooker.

#58 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

EA has made some decent games in it's time, but now that the ME series is over, Dead Space has run it's course imo aswell EA really don't do anything intereting.

Even though EA can make decent games the company itself is pretty fucked in many ways.