• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by efrucht (639 posts) -

If everyone jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?
I would, I don't want to be the only person left in the world!

#2 Posted by Schizoid (1064 posts) -

I wouldn't, that way I could go around the world, listen to all the music I ever wanted to, play all the games I wanted, drive all the cars I wanted and then most probably cry because I'd be lonely.

#3 Posted by Lairdo (543 posts) -

I really dont think I would...

#4 Posted by Nightkiller93 (174 posts) -

Im scared of heights and drowning so no.

#5 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (774 posts) -

Yes.

#6 Posted by AndyWilliams24 (708 posts) -

To be honest, i'd be tempted.

#7 Posted by stAtic (1638 posts) -

How far up is this bridge? Do people die if they jump from it? Assuming the do, I wouldn't jump. I would have the entire world to myself!

#8 Posted by stAtic (1638 posts) -

How far up is this bridge? Do people die if they jump from it? Assuming the do, I wouldn't jump. I would have the entire world to myself!

#9 Posted by L (1681 posts) -

Hmmm. Good question. There would have to be some reward out of it.

#10 Posted by BoldFusion (35 posts) -

Only if it's over a river :)

No, I wouldn't.

#11 Posted by efrucht (639 posts) -
stAtic said:
"How far up is this bridge? Do people die if they jump from it? Assuming the do, I wouldn't jump. I would have the entire world to myself!
"
High enough that you will most assuredly die from the fall. How would you get around the world? You can't do everything by yourself! You are not Will Smith!
#12 Posted by Apollo (471 posts) -

Probably not.

#13 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -

If everyone jumped off a bridge i would be the only person alive.

My answer.

#14 Posted by SmAsH (234 posts) -

Talk about being off-topic :P

I don't know, it really depends, would I have to go first, middle or last? If it's first then no thanks, but the latter 2, maybe....just maybe...OK, I probably wouldn't - I LOVE LIFE :D

#15 Edited by Shocker (2339 posts) -

I wouldn't

But this reminded me of a movie that recently came out where something made people kill themselves. I can't remember the name of it though.

#16 Posted by Apollo (471 posts) -
Shocker said:
"I wouldn't

But this reminded me of a movie that recently came out where something made people kill themselves. I can't remember the name of it though.
"
The Happening?
#17 Posted by oWarlock360o (199 posts) -
Schizoid said:
"I wouldn't, that way I could go around the world, listen to all the music I ever wanted to, play all the games I wanted, drive all the cars I wanted
"
ever heard of a thing called internet?
#18 Posted by Kenzo287 (722 posts) -

No, but I'd film it and put it on YouTube

#19 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -
Apollo said:
"Shocker said:
"I wouldn't

"
The Happening?
"
Yeah! that's it. Thanks. I didn't really like that movie.
#20 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

Dude, whole world to myself, who wouldn't want that? And if you start to get lonely go ahead and An Hero later on, but at least experience total freedom first.

#21 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

No, I don't follow the majority, I would just laugh my ass off.

#22 Posted by Apollo (471 posts) -
Kenzo287 said:
"No, but I'd film it and put it on YouTube
"
For all the people who jumped off bridges to see?
#23 Posted by efrucht (639 posts) -

If anyone here watches the old Twilight Zone, there was an episode about a librarian who only wanted to be with his books. Then something happened and he was the last person left in the world. He was finally happy, he could be with his books in peace. Everything in his city was totaled except for his library. He was happy at first, then his glasses broke! Poor guy!

#24 Posted by spragels (97 posts) -

I feel like I would have too. I would need to see what all the fuss is about.

#25 Posted by SaintLeonidas (173 posts) -

AS in everyone in the world? no, but id as quickly as possible gather as much supplies as I could and head for the hills.

#26 Posted by RVonE (4638 posts) -

That must be one hell of a bridge. Anyway, I probably wouldn't because I would miss work the next day.

#27 Posted by Dr_Feelgood38 (1550 posts) -

I would turn it into a game of lemmings and start moving obstacles into their path to save their lives. Assuming that they cannot be saved, then at the end I would fall to my knees and cry myself to sleep. Then I would devote the rest of my life to research in cloning. A whole world of me's... what a horrible prospect.

#28 Posted by efrucht (639 posts) -
Dr_Feelgood38 said:
"I would turn it into a game of lemmings and start moving obstacles into their path to save their lives. Assuming that they cannot be saved, then at the end I would fall to my knees and cry myself to sleep. Then I would devote the rest of my life to research in cloning. A whole world of me's... what a horrible prospect.
"
This is one of the funniest posts I've read all day!
#29 Posted by Premier111 (170 posts) -

Big NO.. Im not conformist

#30 Posted by Dj (913 posts) -

I would let everyone do it then loot everything. 

#31 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

I don't think so.

#32 Posted by Oriental_Jams (3063 posts) -

Only if I could dress up as a gorilla.

#33 Posted by Grady (163 posts) -

Tempting.  I'd have to consult my shoulder angel and shoulder devil first.

#34 Posted by mr_korean (610 posts) -

I'd jump off but I'd have a parachute and I'd be laughing my ass off while others around me looked in disbelief and wanted to chane their mind.

#35 Posted by Zombie (201 posts) -

If everyone jumped off one bridge, wouldn't all the bodies stack up higher than the bridge?

#36 Posted by WhySoSerious (646 posts) -
mr_korean said:
"I'd jump off but I'd have a parachute and I'd be laughing my ass off while others around me looked in disbelief and wanted to chane their mind."
hahaha.  Good idea. :P
#37 Posted by chazer127 (213 posts) -

Umm...no, I will watch them fall though.

#38 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

I'd be shocked at the size of that bridge!

#39 Posted by Diego (134 posts) -

hell yeah! why the fuck would i like to be alone in the whole world?

#40 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -

You think there's a cliff big enough somewhere for that pile of bodies?

I bet there is.

#41 Posted by RebelLoyalist (208 posts) -

I would never jump off a bridge.

#42 Posted by the_noid (25 posts) -

Sure, I would just wait till enough people had gone that all of their corpses would break my fall.

#43 Posted by SaintLeonidas (173 posts) -
Schizoid said:
"I wouldn't, that way I could go around the world, listen to all the music I ever wanted to, play all the games I wanted, drive all the cars I wanted and then most probably cry because I'd be lonely.
"
well that be hard lol, National Geographic had a special where they showed that things like I Am Legend wouldnt work because power plants, nuclear reactors would all shut down weeks after everyone was gone, there would be nuclear melt downs, the world would go to shit.
#44 Posted by error11 (79 posts) -

No

#45 Edited by Batman (1016 posts) -

Yes, I'd have to save all of your asses.  Good thing for my grappling hook.

#46 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

Not really.

#47 Posted by Brainkiller (165 posts) -

I'd jump last so there's like a 5ft drop onto a pile of corpses.

#48 Posted by Kevin (369 posts) -

By the time everyone on the entire world jumped off that bridge, I'm pretty sure it would surpass my elevation at least 1,000 times, making it impossible for me to jump off.

Without me being nitpicky, I wouldn't. I can't bring up the courage (or the cowardice?) to kill myself.

#49 Posted by henjin (829 posts) -

Well if EVERYONE jumped off the same bridge, then the last few 100 million would be jumping on to a huge pile of half dead people....Ewwww

#50 Posted by JNYR (112 posts) -

My friends uncle actually jumped off a bridge to avoid a parking ticket. But to answer your question, I'd probably end up going crazy if I was left all alone in the world, so I would jump off like everyone else.