If I was Michael Jackson... I would fake my death

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eric_buck

Think about it. His songs, merchandise etc. made probably 4X as much money as when he was alive. Once he died everybody was buying CD's, merchandise, etc. And they do say that he was deeply in debt at the time he died. Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

To bad he slept with kids.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By samcotts

I think he probably had enough money to do anything he wanted for the remainder of his life, he wouldn't need any more money.

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By eric_buck
he was deeply in debt at the time he died
Osphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Osphere

Yeah, but think about how adverse he was the media attention he got during most of his life.
Can you imagine how the main news sources and tabloids alike would have bombarded him had he pulled a stunt like that?

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gizmo
@KaosAngel said:
" To bad he slept with kids. "
Don't believe everything you read in the media.
Truckalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Truckalicious

It could have been such a stunt though.
Imagine if halfway through his funeral the lid blows off his coffin, MJ rises up in full zombie-thriller gear and launches into a big ol' choreographed dance routine.
Would be the best funeral ever.

Ma7moud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Ma7moud

At first I thought he is faking his death and will appear in the funeral.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crunchUK

Yes.. .and start anew as jack michealson!

Seriously though... why is it that there are 87000 conspiracy theories whenever someone famous dies?

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Red12b
@truckalicious said:
"It could have been such a stunt though.Imagine if halfway through his funeral the lid blows off his coffin, MJ rises up in full zombie-thriller gear and launches into a big ol' choreographed dance routine.Would be the best funeral ever."

This.
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By oldschool

You will find him working in a McDonalds in the mid-west, alongside Elvis, Bruce Lee, John Lennon and Princess Diana.  None of them are really dead either  ;-)

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Red12b
@oldschool:

Yay, nothing bad ever happens in real life to celeb's just real people, lets continue to live in all butterflies and rainbows in Innocent land. 

We need to grow up.
People Die, Sometimes it's Homicide, they are still dead.
I am not giving you a dig Old School, just the people that really believe in these claims. 

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TwoOneFive
@KaosAngel said:
or not. 
fucking ignorant. 
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Red12b
@KaosAngel said:
"To bad he slept with kids."

Slept being the operative word here, he was redeemed of all charges Jesus, when it's not the result that we want the mob get's all it's pitchforks out..

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By Bruce
@Eric_Buck:

Yeah, despite the fact that his comeback tour would have grossed him millions per day...

Seriously, the idea of him faking his own death is asinine.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By Willy105

That's what I thought at first, that he faked it. The media response to his death was mind blowing.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By Bruce
@Willy105:

He would have got a similar reaction from just performing again. That tour he was planning sold out stadiums; it was as if Zeppelin reunited or some bullshit like that.
RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By RandomHero666
@crunchUK said:
" Yes.. .and start anew as jack michealson!Seriously though... why is it that there are 87000 conspiracy theories whenever someone famous dies? "
And have another kid called Gopherboy????

/me hopes Crunch KNOWS!!!
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By Karmum
@Eric_Buck said:
" Think about it. His songs, merchandise etc. made probably 4X as much money as when he was alive. Once he died everybody was buying CD's, merchandise, etc. And they do say that he was deeply in debt at the time he died. Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!! "
You want to fake a death of someone who was already dead? Cool story, bro.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By RHCPfan24

Umm...no. While his name is proving popular and profitable, it is not enough for someone to kill himself over or "fake their death" to just get some money from. So yeah, I don't really know where you are getting at.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By AhmadMetallic

i dont understand how the highest selling performer in history can ever get in debt.. that guy used to shit money diarrhea style

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@Eric_Buck said:
" Think about it. His songs, merchandise etc. made probably 4X as much money as when he was alive. Once he died everybody was buying CD's, merchandise, etc. And they do say that he was deeply in debt at the time he died. Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!! "
Don't be stupid. Do you realize the thousands of people involved?  How the hell would you be able to trust that many people in so many different organizations & backgrounds to keep a secret. Are you nuts?  There is not that much integrity in people.
suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By suneku
@KaosAngel said:

Or maybe.... some greedy parents saw the opportunity to get rich quick. Yeah believe it or not, people can be fucked up in real life.
regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By regularassmilk
@KaosAngel said:
Jesus dude, have some respect for the dead. I wouldn't believe everything you hear in the mainstream media either.
ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ch13696

Screw that. Just his name alone get's chics. I would charge people to sleep with me. You seen how many hot chics were at his funeral? Ok, I got it. This is only a joke. I would say that he touched me (think in the gutter) and charge girls to touch it. I get money and a hand job.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ch13696
@suneku said:
" @KaosAngel said:

Or maybe.... some greedy parents saw the opportunity to get rich quick. Yeah believe it or not, people can be fucked up in real life. "
Yeah that's true dude. I have some 30 year old mothers at my work who were greedy enough to even think about doing it.
mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mordukai

He is not dead, just went back to his home planet. I bet all they found was a Michael Jackson Skin Suite.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By suneku
@DRE7777 said:
"but you dont know anything about him or what happened in his life. "
So I guess you must've known him personally , or you're just the same type of people you're talking about. I'm not someone to go out of my way to defend him but I hate it when people jump to conclusions or jump on media bandwagons.
suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By suneku

Wow you serious? You're attacking my intelligence? Serious? that's the best you can do?

"Oh and apparently your not educated enough to read either because if you actually read my post, you should be able to understand that i know a little bit more than you do about michael jackson lol. "

I did read you're post, here's the main points I got.

"Face the facts people, Michael Jackson was a pervert."

"But the facts are since he was about 6 years old his whole life was taken and exploited and his childhood was basically taken from him. Michael Jackson was messed up but you really have to look at his past and his childhood, he was almost destinded to be screwed up somehow."

I'm pretty sure the only FACT you provided was he's been in show biz since he was 6. But okay Mr. psychology expert. I believe you since I'm not educmacated enough, I give up I don't have a psych phd. 

At least read my post though.

"but I hate it when people jump to conclusions or jump on media bandwagons. "

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kmdrkul

In the movie RocknRolla a character named Johnny Quid faked his death to boost record sales.  Also, there was speculation that Tupac did this as well.  Personally I don't believe it...

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Keyser_Soze
@DRE7777 said:
" @suneku:

So in other words your saying that unless you knew someone persononally there is no way you can know anything about that person ??? lol

What exactly do you know about him more than the average guy fed entertainment media diatribe? How are you more "educated" on Micheal Jackson's life history, beyond what is common knowledge? Explain. It's easy talking shit, but you must back it up, and no stating Jackson had a troubled childhood does not lead any credence to the allegation he slept with children.
dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#32  Edited By dsplayer1010

I'm not sure that it would be as easy as that. It seems like it would be hard for him to hide for the rest of his life.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By Wolverine
@KaosAngel said:
Wow KaosAngel that's a pretty despicable accusation to make. You try to act so patriotic yet don't you realize your statement is completely un-American. In this country people are innocent until proven guilty and last time I checked Michael Jackson was never proven guilty for child molestation.
Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Keyser_Soze
@DRE7777 said:
" @Keyser_Soze: It is possible to be more educated on a topic than the average person by finding information, reading it, processing it logically, and then ariving at a conclusion based on what you found. Im not sure if you are aware of this but sitting and watching TV News is not the only way to obtain information. "
And yet you fail to do exactly the one thing I asked of you. POST THE EVIDENCE HE WAS A PAEDOPHILE. Tell us then with irrefutable facts that he did it. Again talking shit is easy enough, fuck man there's more evidence that 9/11 was an inside job than you've provided on Jackson being a paedo.

Provide links, statements anything from credible sources. Saying he did it and you've done the research and that's enough is about the most juvenile form of backing up allegations that anyone could come up with. If you're so educated, which I seriously doubt, you would have provided something to discuss and not just hear'say anecdotal evidence, and using yourself as some authoritative source on the matter. And just for the record your word don't mean shit.
CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CowMuffins
@KaosAngel said:
Actually when he died, the kid who said he was molested admitted that he was lieing.
suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By suneku
@DRE7777: You clearly don't know wtf you're talking about either since all you've been doing is telling me how I don't know shit. I never said he didn't molest children, I merely stated that it could've been possible that people are greedy. That's what's fucking pissing me off. I don't give a shit that you "know more about michael jackson" then me. If you're going to go around acting all high and mighty, then provide some sources so this argument can go somehwere.
Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

I heard he wasy way in debt because of all the money he spend on his performances. Can anyone confirm that?

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kmdrkul
@DRE7777 said:
"

@Keyser_Soze said:

And yet you fail to do exactly the one thing I asked of you. POST THE EVIDENCE HE WAS A PAEDOPHILE. Tell us then with irrefutable facts that he did it. Again talking shit is easy enough, fuck man there's more evidence that 9/11 was an inside job than you've provided on Jackson being a paedo. Provide links, statements anything from credible sources. Saying he did it and you've done the research and that's enough is about the most juvenile form of backing up allegations that anyone could come up with. If you're so educated, which I seriously doubt, you would have provided something to discuss and not just hear'say anecdotal evidence, and using yourself as some authoritative source on the matter. And just for the record your word don't mean shit."

LMAO so you want me to write like a ten page report on how he is obviously guily on a forum post lol. Why dont we just get ride of all forum discussions that have apposing sides because people arent providing evidence that will hold up in court lol.

And there is obviously no way to know if i actually know anything unless i write a ten page report. But thats not the point, the point is I had intrest in the topic so i tried to learn more about it than the regular person. Whether you believe me or not doesnt matter, im just trying to advise people to try and do the same thing before commenting on things because anyone who truely believes that, Michael Jackson didnt moleste anyone, or OJ didnt kill anyone, or Kobe Bryant didnt have sexual relations with another woman, or Roger Clemens didnt take banned substances is obviously ignorant about that topic.

"
*Searches frantically for a facepalm picture*
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RsistncE
@KaosAngel said:
This. He diddled kiddies. LAWL.
sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#40  Edited By sjschmidt93
@KaosAngel said:
HA!
suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By suneku
@DRE7777 said:

" @suneku said:

"@DRE7777: You clearly don't know wtf you're talking about either since all you've been doing is telling me how I don't know shit. I never said he didn't molest children, I merely stated that it could've been possible that people are greedy. That's what's fucking pissing me off. I don't give a shit that you "know more about michael jackson" then me. If you're going to go around acting all high and mighty, then provide some sources so this argument can go somehwere. "

And all im saying is that if you do the research that isnt a possibility. Dont believe me..... Think im making shit up because im not writing a paper with source documents...... i really dont care. Im just saying dont acuse people of jumping media bandwagons (aka being ingnorent) when you know the same amount of info that they do, you've just come to a different conclusion, and have a different opinion. "
What I want to know what kind of research you've done that tells you it's not possible for human nature to be greedy?

Here, I'll go first. It's not that hard and you don't need to write a paper for it. Two things to look at in 1993.

This quote by the accuser's father which was published in this book :

"There was no reason why he [Jackson] had to stop calling me...I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find [Evan Chandler's lawyer, Barry Rothman], all he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can and humiliate as many people as he can. He's nasty, he's mean, he's smart and he's hungry for publicity. Everything's going to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. I've given him full authority to do that. Jackson is an evil guy, he is worse than that and I have the evidence to prove it. If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over."

And the "truth serum" that was used on the kid that got him to admit to the molestation and describing Jackson's penis.  Sodium Amytal, which has been proven to not be reliable since the person under the influence can be vulnerable to accidental or deliberate suggestions by the interviewer. This source comes from The Journal of Psychiatry and Law by August Piper Jr., M.D.

So there's absolutely no way that a person can be greedy when they see a possibility to get rich? Again, I'm not saying he never molested/slept with/played with/whatever children, just that it could've been possible that the parents are trying to get rich quick. So I really really really want to know what your research is that tells you that the parents aren't out to get money. I'm not an ignorant person, if you give me a source or show me your "research" that refutes what I've said, I'll admit defeat and change my opinion. But coming here, making stupid ass claims and backing them up with "ive done my research," then telling me I'm stupid and not educated when you can't even spell properly is beyond belief. 

Not to mention the analogies you gave are just plain bad. Kobe was charged with rape, and admitted to consent sexual relations with the girl, so if you don't believe he had sexual relations with another woman then you're not ignorant, you're just an idiot. Oh hey, Kobe's case has something in common with MJ, another false accusation from someone trying to get rich quick. Believe it or not, false accusations are very common, especially when there's a big reward if you win.
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Xeiphyer

Its a fact that when a celebrity dies, their sales go through the roof. Its also a fact that when MJ died he was millions of dollars in debt. So from purely that perspective it would make sense to fake his death. However MJ was going to have that comeback tour, that would have generated him millions anyways.

But as is the case with everything MJ, YOU DON'T KNOW. Some of you guys act all superior and pretend to know all these things about Michael Jackson. Unless you were with him 24 hours a day 7 days a week, theres no way for you to definitively know. Its no suprise that MJ fans don't like people saying he touched kids, maybe he did? Maybe he didn't. We are each entitled to our own oppinions though.

I, like most people wouldn't be suprised either way. MJ did a lot of weird shit in the last 10 years, and they did have enough evidence to take him to court, but not enough to convict him of anything. Of course thats partially irrelevent because MJ can afford the best lawyers, and also because whenever celebrities are infront of a judge, the judge almost always rules in their favour. Its the same with everybody else, Celebrities get special treatment from people because they are celebrities.

So until I see a video or MJ's secret diary admitting he touched kids, hes innocent. Nothing you can argue on a videogame forum is going to change that fact.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Xeiphyer
@DRE7777: Post any proof you have? Anything. The court didn't have any. But I'm sure you do.
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By iamjohn
@DRE7777 said:
" @suneku: Quoting that book is like quoting MJ saying he didnt do it, and the other source you gave isnt even crucialy involved in this argument anyway.As i said before im not gonna waste my time looking up documents and writing a ten page report because i dont have the time, and i have things to do in my life (apparently unlike you) but i will say i am glade you actually had a desire to learn more than you knew before. Its to bad it took a guy making fun of your intelligence to do that. "
Translation: I don't actually have any good reason or evidence to show that Michael did rape either of the two kids he was accused of molesting, but I'm going to shift the argument by instead claiming that you have no evidence that he didn't.  Guilty until proven innocent (or even after proven innocent) amirite?
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By iam3green

actually he is rich. people just think that he is very in debt. besides the US, other counties think he is a type of god.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RsistncE
@suneku: Doesn't change the fact that Jackson admitted on television that he slept in the same bed with other children.

"In a series of interviews with Martin Bashir, broadcast in 2003 as Living with Michael Jackson, Jackson was seen holding hands and discussing sleeping arrangements with Gavin Arvizo, 13, who later accused him of sexual abuse. Shortly after the documentary aired, Jackson was charged with seven counts of child molestation and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent in relation to Arvizo."

Sure he probably didn't diddle them since a psychologist concluded Michael Jackson was essentially a regressed 10 year old. Does that give him free reign to be creepy and sleep in the same bed as little children that aren't his? I wouldn't think so, if anything he should have gotten some help from mental health professionals.

All in all mostly whats annoying people about Michael Jackson dying is how people are making a huge fucking deal out of it. The guy wasn't a saviour, he didn't really do anything great for the world. He was just a musician, that's all, nothing else. It's annoying to see the world turning out to honour a man that essentially did nothing IMPORTANT for the world and then continue to rant and rave about him after his death.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CL60

I find it hilarious that people say Michael Jackson didn't sleep with kids for the simple fact he was acquitted. So by your logic OJ Simpson is not a murderer.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MrKlorox

He still lost the wrongful death suit. Unlike Jackson who hadn't lost a case. Albeit he did settle out of court.