If The Person Your In A Relationship With Has An Affair What Will You Do?

• 117 results
masternater27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By masternater27

I've been in a relationship where I probably would've tried to work things out before based on how much I cared about them. However, I was not in the happiest point in my life and thinking about it now that seems ridiculous. I'm outside that situation now though too, so it's easier to think rationally. Basically I don't know! I'll just hope to never find myself in that position.

williamhenry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By williamhenry

@buft said:

@Brodehouse said:

I forgave her for a while and I shouldn't have. Won't make that mistake again.

been there, found out my first ever serious girlfriends cheated when she was drunk, we stayed together thenm a year later her cousin let it out of the bag that she had been cheating, he had a photo of her with another guy so i asked him when it was taken and he was like "last week" i was furious and dumped that bitch, we where about 16 and it changed the way i looked at relationships.

You were fucking 16. Nothing you do at that age really matters. I know teenagers think everything that happens to them is so important, but its really not. Not to mention the fact that teenagers have raging hormones and aren't the most mature people.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By BraveToaster

I would tell her that now she's just somebody that I used to know.

Avatar image for darkdragonmage99
darkdragonmage99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

whats this will regret thing if they deserve what they get there is no reason to regret

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By RE_Player1

I've never been cheated on, although I do have my suspicions about this one girl I dated years ago, but if I did find out that person would be dead to me and it would be over immediately. In my mind cheating is just disrespectful and if you do have the urge to be with someone else than break up with me instead of wasting my time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't take betrayal lightly. I don't care what the relationship is, girlfriend, family member, close friend... you stab me in the back? You're done. You're out. Consider that bridge burned and move on. I don't hate you, but I just don't want you in my life anymore because I know I can never trust you again.

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By matthias2437

If I walked in on my girlfriend cheating on me shit would not end well for me or the guy she was with, even if he had no idea she had a boyfriend I would probably end up putting one of us, or both of us in the hospital. And her I'm not sure I would even say a word to I would just cut her out of my life completely because fuck people that cheat.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By napalm

I fuck that person to death.

legendlexicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By legendlexicon

Well I've already posted in this thread, but I've been both the person whose helped someone cheat, and I have been cheated on. In both situations I felt like I should be either extremely hateful towards myself, or be extremely angry. To be honest though, I didn't experience either. So I guess my reaction isn't really negative. In fact I've been texting the person who cheated on me for the past week. I wouldn't cheat on someone though. I've been in situations where there were chances and I just never felt like it.

Applederp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Applederp

fucking stick 'em all

ManU_Fan10ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#111  Edited By ManU_Fan10ne

@PenguinDust said:

Marriage, especially where there are children involved changes things, but under all other circumstances, I'd say leave and that's the end of it. It's a betrayal of trust that can not be easily rebuilt. I think at that point I'd always be wondering if the significant other is lying. Such thoughts would lead down a poisonous path.

ApeGantz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ApeGantz

Just set up a private cam and after sexing them, break up with them. Make sure the sex is REAL good too.

Then save the video for yourself. Now they are fucked over :3

spartanlolz92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By spartanlolz92

id have to say forgiveness especially if its with children and someone i have known for 20 years.

id must admit though itd be really hard especially getting over the feeling that she may still be cheating.

Amducious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Amducious

'A' without the regret.

However, since it is a position I will never find myself in I can't say for sure.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#115  Edited By Hunter5024

3 years ago my girlfriend cheated on me when she was really drunk and told me about it at the earliest opportunity because she felt like that was the only right way to handle the situation. I broke up with her after a day or two of consideration, and with the way my life has gone since, and the way some things played out I think there's only one decision I regret more in my life than that one. Maybe it's a bit pathetic, but to me she's kind of the one who got away, and I wish I had got back together with her instead of holding onto my bitterness. Not to undermine how terrible I felt at the time though. That was the second worst day of my life I think.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#116  Edited By falserelic

Don't know if this vid is real or not. But if I had a girlfriend that cheated on me. I wouldn't do anything to harm her in anyway nothing like this guy is doing. I probably would scream and cuss but no physical harm. Even though I had gotten attacked by women plenty of times before. I never put my hands on a women unless they take things to far that can seriously hurt me.

intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By intro

I'd leave and wouldn't remain friends, but I wouldn't hate her forever. So I just chose D, try to remain friends.

I stay away from violence so I wouldn't do anything I'd regret.