if U were falling down in an endless hole,what would U do?

• 93 results
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Aurelito said:
"Snail said:
"RIP_Icewood said:
"Sick question! The thing is I have the power to defy the laws of gravity and fly. SO Ill just "swoooosh!" my way outta there! ;) LOL"
HEY!I said that first!GET IN THE LINE IDIOT!(some people...)"
I said it at the beginning."
I said it before the thread was made.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By crunchUK

HANG ON A SEC

this topic is a farce. Here;s how

-Endless hole is endless, therefore there is nothing at the bottom, therefore there is no gravitational pull, therefore you are not falling, and since there is nothing at the bottom there is no hole, rather an everlasting tube.

/thread

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#53  Edited By armaan8014

@ crunchUK Just answer the question pal.

Guess id kill myself when id get bored of trying all the things mentioned by others. ;)

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By imhungry

oh thats easy
I'd distract myself so that I would forget to fall, then i'd fly out of the hole
you get a cookie if you understand the reference

zFUBARz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By zFUBARz
Shazam said:
"I completely forgot about maximum falling velocity or lack there of. If you were falling down an endless hole, you would be falling 9.8 meters per second per second. So you would be constantly accelerating at this rate until wind resistance equalled the force of gravity and then you would reach a maximum falling velocity and constantly fall at that rate. But if it can be assumed there is no wind resistance, wouldn't you just keep falling until you became so fast you passed out from lack of oxygen? So really you couldn't do anything but wait for inevitable death before you could even conceive of dying starvation."
Not quite right, unless you were falling through a vacuum in which case there would be no air anyways, the very fact that you're falling is what creates the wind not the conditions in the place where you do it. (well it has an effect but for the sake of this example it's irrelevant.) So while breathing would be more difficult just like it's harder breathing as you drive down the highway with your head out the window going 120, it's still possible. It would be noisy as hell though so the sleeping thing is probably right out for me :(

I'd probably do that ninja thing and after a day or too when i was starting to get dehydration cramps i'd just superman myself headfirst into a wall. I've heard death by dehydration is painful as hell.
GiantRetard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By GiantRetard

whip out my psp and hope there is an internet connection in that endless hole and once i got sick of that i would probably  start my endless fap session

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By Linkyshinks

"Data" Wang's  Pincers of Peril

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By thatguy

I'd tie my shoes.  They were the reason I tripped and fell into an endless hole.  After that I'd order pizza.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By Gunner
zFUBARz said:
"Shazam said:
"I completely forgot about maximum falling velocity or lack there of. If you were falling down an endless hole, you would be falling 9.8 meters per second per second. So you would be constantly accelerating at this rate until wind resistance equalled the force of gravity and then you would reach a maximum falling velocity and constantly fall at that rate. But if it can be assumed there is no wind resistance, wouldn't you just keep falling until you became so fast you passed out from lack of oxygen? So really you couldn't do anything but wait for inevitable death before you could even conceive of dying starvation."
Not quite right, unless you were falling through a vacuum in which case there would be no air anyways, the very fact that you're falling is what creates the wind not the conditions in the place where you do it. (well it has an effect but for the sake of this example it's irrelevant.) So while breathing would be more difficult just like it's harder breathing as you drive down the highway with your head out the window going 120, it's still possible. It would be noisy as hell though so the sleeping thing is probably right out for me :(I'd probably do that ninja thing and after a day or too when i was starting to get dehydration cramps i'd just superman myself headfirst into a wall. I've heard death by dehydration is painful as hell."
I dont think the question is supposed to be taken so literally...
DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DavidPalmer

Uh I don't think I'd be able to do anything, just continue falling and die.....

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ZeroCast
Gunner said:
"zFUBARz said:
"Shazam said:
Not quite right, unless you were falling through a vacuum in which case there would be no air anyways, the very fact that you're falling is what creates the wind not the conditions in the place where you do it. (well it has an effect but for the sake of this example it's irrelevant.) So while breathing would be more difficult just like it's harder breathing as you drive down the highway with your head out the window going 120, it's still possible. It would be noisy as hell though so the sleeping thing is probably right out for me :(I'd probably do that ninja thing and after a day or too when i was starting to get dehydration cramps i'd just superman myself headfirst into a wall. I've heard death by dehydration is painful as hell."
I dont think the question is supposed to be taken so literally..."
Welcome to the Internet pal.
Sadaiyappan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Sadaiyappan

Is this hole on earth?  If it is what would probably happen is I would reach such a velocity that my heart would stop well before I die of hunger.

TheOldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheOldOrder

Pass out, you cant breath once you reach a certain speed in a free fall, die slowly in my sleep

zFUBARz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By zFUBARz
ZeroCast said:
"Gunner said:
"zFUBARz said:
"Shazam said:
I dont think the question is supposed to be taken so literally..."
Welcome to the Internet pal."
hey i was just correcting a guy who already took it too literally :P
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By LiquidPrince
Black_Rose said:
"Everything everyone above me said at the same time"
So you would run down a wall pretending to be a ninja, masturbating, dying of hunger all while sleeping?
Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66  Edited By Optiow

I would reflect on my life, should out my deepest secrets, do backflips...

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TheKidNixon

Begin a forward somersault in the air and time how long it was before I blew chunks...probably on myself. Maybe this wasn't such a hot idea.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By raven_squad

I would attempt to kill myself, any way possible. :| 

Ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 7

#69  Edited By Ishoturface

well as long as i would survive without food and any thing else needed to live then i would just think

Ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 7

#70  Edited By Ishoturface
raven_squad said:
"I would attempt to kill myself, any way possible. :| "

you could break your own neck
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By HandsomeDead

I'd land safely and go home.

Grady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#72  Edited By Grady

I would learn to spell "U" right

Grady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#73  Edited By Grady

I would learn to spell "U" right

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Disgaeamad
Shazam said:
Commence rebuttal: you have failed to take into account that this hole may not be on Earth. If that were the case, the rate at which the person falls could be as small as 0.42 metres per second, and therefore we can conclude that dying due to starvation or dehydration would become one of the many possibilites present in such a situation.
Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#75  Edited By Alexander

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By CL60

You would most likely die from a heart attack or something.

cc23574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By cc23574

Masturbate

Snuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Snuffy

Do backflips and stuff.

Once I get bored, I'd suffocate myself instead of waiting for starvation/dehydration to kill me.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#79  Edited By BiggerBomb
CitizenKane said:
"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it."

moar like fall through that endless hole when you come to it! mirite or mirite?!
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Disgaeamad
BiggerBomb said:
"CitizenKane said:
"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it."
moar like fall through that endless hole when you come to it! mirite or mirite?!"
ROOOOOOOOFL epic win BB xD
Avatar image for second_hand_fart
second_hand_fart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By second_hand_fart

I'd figure if it's an endless hole then I'm most likely in rosie o'donnell's vagina.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Shadow

I would air-swim my way over to the endless elevator you conveniently forgot to mention

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ArchScabby

Play a game on my cell phone.  I wouldn't have any thing else with me.

carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#84  Edited By carlthenimrod

If I get reception on my phone I would call for help. If not I would play Wheel of Fortunate on it.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PenguinDust said:
"If the hole is endless, am I really falling? "
Good point.
Still doesn't change the fact that I would masturbate.
Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Systech

I'd probably masturbate until I got bored. Then begin to figure out how to kill myself efficiently.

bartholomew999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By bartholomew999

I know what I wouldn't do.. I wouldn't try to light a cigarrette.

bjorno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#88  Edited By bjorno

I would do a U turn and fall up.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By RandomHero666

I'd Scream like a girl for a few minutes, once i realise there is no bottom, i'd do the ninja thing, and fall in a matrix/mantis position.

Fapping would contribute to dehydration so thats not gonna happen unless i have a quick way out, like grinding my face against the wall and hope to die that way.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Scooper

If it were a hole then I'm guessing that it would be pitch black and if it's pitch black and there's no air resistance (which there would have to be or you'd die in a few minutes for suffication) then how would you know you were actualy falling. Maybe you were being held up by a string and really you're in a reality t.v. show with a camera pointed at you with millions of people laughing at your reaction.

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#91  Edited By LackLuster
Quadrifoglio said:
"Rub one out."
This
SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By SoothsayerGB

Click my heels together, while chanting "That Boy ain't Right."  "That Boy ain't Right."  "That Boy ain't Right."

Be saved by Mike Judge.

Avatar image for second_hand_fart
second_hand_fart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By second_hand_fart

This reminds me of spy kids..Yes I said spy kids!