• 169 results
#1 Posted by TheWalkingDemon (30 posts) -

What would you tell yourself if you could go back in time to tell yourself something while you were ten, what would you tell yourself. I would probably tell myself to put down the chocolate, it only gets worse.

#2 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Don't lose your virginity at twelve. It will fuck you up.

#3 Posted by ChickenPants (934 posts) -

Enjoy it while you still can, it's all down hill from here kid...

#4 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Fight back.

#5 Edited by SoldierG654342 (1822 posts) -

Buy Apple stock.

#6 Posted by ShaggE (6719 posts) -

Save your CD-ROMs and floppies. You wouldn't believe how hard to find some of those games will be.

#7 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

Start hating others, yourself and your life now.

#8 Posted by Blackout62 (1411 posts) -

No matter what happens keep your cool on Valentine's Day. By god you will keep your cool on Valentine's day.

#9 Posted by TooWalrus (13258 posts) -

Basically nothing but ways to cheat at gambling because of my future-knowledge. Oh, also to eat healthy and excessive and you'll be much happier.

#10 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6403 posts) -

Stop asking for unhealthy food so often.

#11 Posted by mikethekilla (328 posts) -

Start taking Muay Thai classes instead of kung fu 

#12 Posted by warxsnake (2650 posts) -

Invest in Apple and Google.

#13 Posted by ajamafalous (12164 posts) -
@warxsnake said:

#14 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -

Nothing, I would touch his shoulder, then walk back into my time hole.

#15 Posted by Vexxan (4614 posts) -

INVESTMENTS.

#16 Posted by Witzig (338 posts) -

Stop going to church and punch the Bishop in the fucking balls.
#17 Posted by PenguinDust (12640 posts) -

It's a waste of time.  My 10 year old self wouldn't listen to anything my old-ass has to say. 

#18 Posted by Muerthoz (352 posts) -

Concentrate more on school and don't spend so much time worrying about girls.  Otherwise you'll end up with a dead end job working shitty hours and have absolutely no social life whatsoever. 

#19 Posted by LittleBigJono (252 posts) -

learn to play the drums or something

#20 Edited by Fajita_Jim (1458 posts) -

Repeat after me: C++, not COBOL. C++, not COBOL. C++....

#21 Posted by Animasta (14728 posts) -

STUDY IN SCHOOL, oh, and if mom ever broaches the topic of moving to las vegas, DONT DO IT

#22 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

That asshole won't listen to me.

#23 Edited by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -

Doesn't matter what she says, make your mother exercise and get healthy. She dies in 2005 from liver failure, and it will completely and utterly destroy any semblances of the human being you were before then and leave you a miserable hate filled husk of a person for many years after. Also, don't go to NBCC Miramichi. It's a terrible school that will do nothing but waste 2 years of your life and leave you in debt with nothing to show for it.

Then I would give him the winning lotto numbers for the next 15 years.

#24 Posted by Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497 (560 posts) -
@warxsnake said:

Also: fight back, stop being a fat-ass, and stay in college now matter how much you hate it. And don't trade in all of your gaming stuff for a PS1.
It would be a hell of a long conversation.
#25 Posted by LiquidPrince (16181 posts) -

@Claude said:

Claude why were you having sex at 12. This is why boys needed Pokemon... Keep the childish younger, so they aren't roaming the streets fucking little girls with their underdeveloped bodies. For shame!

#26 Posted by phish09 (1110 posts) -

Invest in Microsoft.

As far as personal, world-wise advice...probably just stay the course.  Don't worry about university, you're not really gonna end up needing that education anyway, but still study like you will.

#27 Posted by craigbo180 (1726 posts) -

I would tell him "Odontophobia is the fear of teeth."

#28 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

'Damn, you sexy as hell…'

#29 Posted by TheCreamFilling (1203 posts) -

INVENT THE GIANTBOMB! MUAHAHAHA!

#30 Posted by Spoonman671 (4777 posts) -

I'd probably suggest to him that he be less particular about which girls to sleep with in high school, and more particular about which girls to sleep with in college.

#31 Posted by supermike6 (3645 posts) -

Someday you're going to be me, and that will be pretty awesome for you.

#32 Posted by Nux (2426 posts) -

Keep studying.

#33 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -

Don't miss so much school, do your coursework and don't think of exams as a waste of time. Don't bother doing that interactive media course in college, you'll learn fuck all and obviously the lottery numbers and then invest all my millions into Apple, Google and Facebook.

#34 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I'd tell him all the cool shit that my crown can do. That way, I wouldn't have to spend 30 years figuring it all out for myself.

#35 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -

@LiquidPrince said:

@Claude said:

Claude why were you having sex at 12. This is why boys needed Pokemon... Keep the childish younger, so they aren't roaming the streets fucking little girls with their underdeveloped bodies. For shame!

I was twelve in 1977. Pong just didn't do it for me. There again, I was twelve. What can I say? Kids acting like adults. Or so they thought.

And she was 14 by the way.

#36 Posted by ShadowSkill11 (1783 posts) -

Buy Microsoft and Cisco stock. These are all the powerball lotto numbers for the next 21 years.

#37 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -

Popularity leads to intimacy.

#38 Posted by DystopiaX (5361 posts) -

Lottery ticket numbers, stock market shit, etc.

#39 Posted by geirr (2715 posts) -

It gets better.

#40 Posted by CosmicQueso (572 posts) -

When your buddy says "let's have a rock fight" say no.

#41 Posted by Blackout62 (1411 posts) -

Don't run blindly into a playground, you'll lose a tooth. I think I was 10 when that happened.

#42 Posted by laserbolts (5370 posts) -

Don't ever smoke pot.

#43 Posted by evildeadron (830 posts) -

Amy will never put out, no matter how hard you try

#44 Posted by LiquidPrince (16181 posts) -

@Claude said:

@LiquidPrince said:

@Claude said:

I was twelve in 1977. Pong just didn't do it for me. There again, I was twelve. What can I say? Kids acting like adults. Or so they thought.

And she was 14 by the way.

At least you got a girl who hopefully was in the middle of puberty and didn't look as young as you probably did... XD

I can't even imagine what it would feel like to have sex at 12, for the girl and for you.

#45 Posted by myketuna (1759 posts) -

Start working out right now and learn how to drive before you hit 18. Other than that, Ten year old me can take it from there.

#46 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

@LiquidPrince: It scared the the shit out of me. I didn't even have pubic hair. I didn't have sex again until I was 18. But that year of twelve was something wild.

#47 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Keep playing street fighter. Stop playing marvel vs street fighter.

#48 Posted by Beforet (2934 posts) -

Stop eating that shit, start working out, and improve on your writing early.

#49 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
@scarace360 said:
Stop playing marvel vs street fighter.
Alternate universe you?
nope just go back to playing street fighter and stop playing marvel vs street fighter. Cause all i ever learned from that game was 100% combos.
#50 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

I would tell him not to get so down on everything and try to make more friends so that when he's my age he won't be stuck at home doing nothing but regretting so much