If You Had Super Powers Would You Use it For Good Or Evil?

• 160 results
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jay444111

@falserelic said:

@Jay444111 said:

@falserelic said:

@Jay444111: LMAO!

(Wait... which thing did you laugh at?)

Super ultra powers like immortal+inhuman capabilities level capabilities I would take over Africa first and literally make it into a paradise for humanity. To the point where other countries and their people WANT to be ruled over by my kind monarchy I plan to create. Over time, as I take over the world with kindness and an awesome government I would make democracy a thing again when people and their education get at the right level I want them to be. I would then disapear for a while. Have a immortal wife or something and have a few immortal kids... I would only come back if they start fucking things over then I would just lay the smackdown on some fools until they realize that I exist to keep the world at peace. Kinda evil... but for a great cause really. I don't plan to kill anyone during this... I would try and prevent that as much as possible.

Oh, and I would demand this song to be played when I am beating the shit out of people.

That part..btw If I was a good guy this would be my theme song because I'm a hero, and that's what the people are looking for.

Hey... at least I am looking at trying to create utopia from ruins... instead of some users here who only see that the only way to take over the world by force. I would use kindness and governmental support that no nation could stand up to in terms of effectiveness. I would also maintain a shitton of revenue due to having a stranglehold on Chocolate and Diamonds and work to terraform Africa into a farming paradise where they can self sustain themselves. At least that is way WAY better than what is going on right now.

Avatar image for living4theday258
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By living4theday258

@Jay444111 said:

A power that requires horrible things like a vampire drinking blood from a victim. I would admit to the world what I am... hopefully in a town full of sane people and ask for help to determine a cure... otherwise I would need blood packs to survive and I would help out on the police force during night shifts... seems fair doesn't it?

@Jay444111: I meant this.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jay444111

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

A power that requires horrible things like a vampire drinking blood from a victim. I would admit to the world what I am... hopefully in a town full of sane people and ask for help to determine a cure... otherwise I would need blood packs to survive and I would help out on the police force during night shifts... seems fair doesn't it?

It's not really evil due to the fact that if I can have blood packs, they pretty much have the perfect night policeman ever in me. I mean... who would fuck with a police vampire? Seriously... who in their right mind would?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By falserelic

@Jay444111 said:

@falserelic said:

@Jay444111 said:

@falserelic said:

@Jay444111: LMAO!

(Wait... which thing did you laugh at?)

Super ultra powers like immortal+inhuman capabilities level capabilities I would take over Africa first and literally make it into a paradise for humanity. To the point where other countries and their people WANT to be ruled over by my kind monarchy I plan to create. Over time, as I take over the world with kindness and an awesome government I would make democracy a thing again when people and their education get at the right level I want them to be. I would then disapear for a while. Have a immortal wife or something and have a few immortal kids... I would only come back if they start fucking things over then I would just lay the smackdown on some fools until they realize that I exist to keep the world at peace. Kinda evil... but for a great cause really. I don't plan to kill anyone during this... I would try and prevent that as much as possible.

Oh, and I would demand this song to be played when I am beating the shit out of people.

That part..btw If I was a good guy this would be my theme song because I'm a hero, and that's what the people are looking for.

Hey... at least I am looking at trying to create utopia from ruins... instead of some users here who only see that the only way to take over the world by force. I would use kindness and governmental support that no nation could stand up to in terms of effectiveness. I would also maintain a shitton of revenue due to having a stranglehold on Chocolate and Diamonds and work to terraform Africa into a farming paradise where they can self sustain themselves. At least that is way WAY better than what is going on right now.

I'm afraid for you jay I really am LOL!

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By JCTango

@falserelic: I'd use them for good, but probably through some undesirable means. Antivillains/heroes go!

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#56  Edited By nightriff

Neutral because I would be selfish. But it also depends on the type of super powers I have too. So more Neutral to Evil depending on the power.

Mind Control: Evil, I couldn't help myself....

Flying: Neutral, just use it to go where I want

living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By living4theday258

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

It's not really evil due to the fact that if I can have blood packs, they pretty much have the perfect night policeman ever in me. I mean... who would fuck with a police vampire? Seriously... who in their right mind would?

someone with holy water or silver.i think its silver that hurts vampires or is it wherewolves that silver hurts. this dude would fuck with a police vampire by the way.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By falserelic

@JCTango said:

@falserelic: I'd use them for good, but probably through some undesirable means. Antivillains/heroes go!

I got a better idea we all should become power rangers, and protect the earth from all the evil that threatens it.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Jay444111

@falserelic: What? So taking over the world over time with ultra powers is a bad thing, but taking it all over in a manner of days with insane amounts of chaos is a good thing? I like to be nice and kind man... with superpowers I could pretty much rule the earth and most wouldn't complain about me being unfair... mainly because with super powers and control of the world... why in the world would I ever be bribed by people like most other countries when I can tell them to screw off with little to no consequences due to being superhuman?

Another thing. why is it evil to take over the world anyway? Some people honestly seem like they could do it better than others... just saying.

Patman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Patman99

In line with my personality, if I ever got some super powers I would attempt to be a paragon of virtue. In saying that I feel like actually acquiring super human powers would cripple the average person into doing only things for their own personal gain. So I would only really know how I would act when I actually got the powers. I would still like to think I would be a White Knight of sorts.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jay444111

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

someone with holy water or silver.i think its silver that hurts vampires or is it wherewolves that silver hurts. this dude would fuck with a police vampire.

True... holy water would fuck me over... but I would make sure to have the priests in the town I am in tell me if anyone has gotten any holy water lately... just so I know who to watch when it comes to crimes. Also... who could anticipate a fucking vampire policeman when it comes to sneaking up on people? Not many people I bet...

living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By living4theday258

@Jay444111 said:

@falserelic: What? So taking over the world over time with ultra powers is a bad thing, but taking it all over in a manner of days with insane amounts of chaos is a good thing? I like to be nice and kind man... with superpowers I could pretty much rule the earth and most wouldn't complain about me being unfair... mainly because with super powers and control of the world... why in the world would I ever be bribed by people like most other countries when I can tell them to screw off with little to no consequences due to being superhuman?

Another thing. why is it evil to take over the world anyway? Some people honestly seem like they could do it better than others... just saying.

Your not considering its in human nature to want to be on top of the world so there will always be people who will rebel against you. Will you nice guy them to death?

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By probablytuna

Depends on what kind of super power you're talking about. I think telekinesis is all I really need.

living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By living4theday258

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

someone with holy water or silver.i think its silver that hurts vampires or is it wherewolves that silver hurts. this dude would fuck with a police vampire.

True... holy water would fuck me over... but I would make sure to have the priests in the town I am in tell me if anyone has gotten any holy water lately... just so I know who to watch when it comes to crimes. Also... who could anticipate a fucking vampire policeman when it comes to sneaking up on people? Not many people I bet...

You would be surprised, the dumbasses I know would do it just to see if they could.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jay444111

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

Your not considering its in human nature to want to be on top of the world so there will always be people who will rebel against you. Will you nice guy them to death?

Hey... I'm immortal in this situation. I could literally wait them to death. However I would bring them in to my private study and if their demands actually sound reasonable and also ones which sound fair to all people. I would consider them. If they just want the damn power they would get locked up for inciting rebellion. I would be a nice guy to them... seriously, being immortal you wouldn't NEED to be mean at all. You could literally nice guy anyone you want and manage to piss them off when their knife can't even damage you!

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By Turambar

I'd use them mostly for personal gain, though nothing too evil.

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jay_ray

Depends on the super powers, but I think I would stay neutral mostly.

living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By living4theday258

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

Hey... I'm immortal in this situation. I could literally wait them to death. However I would bring them in to my private study and if their demands actually sound reasonable and also ones which sound fair to all people. I would consider them. If they just want the damn power they would get locked up for inciting rebellion. I would be a nice guy to them... seriously, being immortal you wouldn't NEED to be mean at all. You could literally nice guy anyone you want and manage to piss them off when their knife can't even damage you!

i wouldnt want to be invincible/immortal in the sense that if im shot the bullet will bounce off, I would like the Boccano type of immortality, or the FMA homunculus style of Immortality where i can still die i just come back a couple hundred of times.

EDIT: also it would laugh my ass off at the look on their faces when I came back as well.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By falserelic

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

Exactly, when you have that much power its impossible to try to do good deeds. Because there will be people to rebel against you if you try to control things. Its like your evil in your own vision but you don't relies it.

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By JCTango

@falserelic said:

@JCTango said:

I got a better idea we all should become power rangers, and protect the earth from all the evil that threatens it.

Haha. If it were the 90's, probably - cheesiness is out of style nowadays though.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MikeGosot

I would want to have the super power to... CHANGE FOOOOOOORMS(And return to normal whenever i wished)! Being able to transform into a giant walking shark would be AWESOME. I would study physics way more, to know my limits, and i would try to be the new Superman. And as a plus... SEX WOULD BE WAY MORE INTERESTING! WOORAY!

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By falserelic

@JCTango: Yeah your right !LOL the power rangers is extra cheesy nowadays.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#73  Edited By Pibo47

I think id pick teleportation...or telekinesis considering i could possibly have the same effect as teleporting...who knows. Id have to think about it for a little bit. And i would use them...for good and evil depending on how you look at it.

living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By living4theday258

@MikeGosot said:

I would want to have the super power to... CHANGE FOOOOOOORMS(And return to normal whenever i wished)! Being able to transform into a giant walking shark would be AWESOME. I would study physics way more, to know my limits, and i would try to be the new Superman. And as a plus... SEX WOULD BE WAY MORE INTERESTING! WOORAY!

I love this post.

TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#75  Edited By TehFlan

I'd try and use my powers to make the world a better place. That doesn't necessarily mean running around in tights fighting crime, but I'd do that if I had to (maybe without the tights in any case, though). If I can choose my power, it'd be to be able to make copies of myself. Even if I wasn't super strong or fast, I'd be able to take down bad dudes by sheer force of numbers.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Jay444111

@falserelic said:

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

Exactly, when you have that much power its impossible to try to do good deeds. Because there will be people to rebel against you if you try to control things. Its like your evil in your own vision but you don't relies it.

Dude... I just explained how I would do good deeds... only for you to say no... Seriously, with that much power you can pretty much do whatever you want without much hassle. With me, I am not a asshole. Fuck, it hurts for me to even harm an fucking insect... other than spiders of course. I would pretty much run my country more like a high tech kingdom for a while. Until people start wanting to be more free and start to have more powers like mine due to technological superiority I would back off and create democracy so people have the choice in politics. I would only still be around to make sure no one fucks with the major rules in order to gain more power or to hurt others.

Seriously... that really isn't evil as it is careful and attentive.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By falserelic

@MikeGosot said:

Yeah the sex would be out of this world. Having sex with a girl that's not human while in beast form. Would be a new piece of history altogether. It will be like a hentai dream come true.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By falserelic

@Jay444111 said:

@falserelic said:

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

Dude... I just explained how I would do good deeds... only for you to say no... Seriously, with that much power you can pretty much do whatever you want without much hassle. With me, I am not a asshole. Fuck, it hurts for me to even harm an fucking insect... other than spiders of course. I would pretty much run my country more like a high tech kingdom for a while. Until people start wanting to be more free and start to have more powers like mine due to technological superiority I would back off and create democracy so people have the choice in politics. I would only still be around to make sure no one fucks with the major rules in order to gain more power or to hurt others.

It just dawned on me how weird this discussion has gotten LOL! But it is fun.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By MikeGosot
@falserelic said:

@MikeGosot said:

Yeah the sex would be out of this world. Having sex with a girl that's not human while in beast form. Would be a new piece of history altogether. It will be like a hentai dream come true.

Wait, how she wouldn't be human? I'm not the only person with superpowers? There are aliens? What the fuck. Also, sex while flying. Think about it.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#80  Edited By Yummylee

Depends on what sort of power I've been given. If it's the power to shoot skittles out of my nose, then you better believe I'm going to use dat sugary shit for evil.

living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By living4theday258

@Jay444111 said:

@falserelic said:

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

democracy??!?!?!?!?!!! You aren't seeing the big picture here if you let a government run a country there would be corruption which eventually leads to the fall of a government(and if there was one that ruled the world the world would collapse into chaos). Truly it is impossible to run a country without resetting whos "running" it every so often, and voting for the current person or a new guy whos just as shitty doesn't really work.

living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By living4theday258

@falserelic: we went from superpowers and how you would use them to how they would corrupt jay. Lol, might get the topic locked for off topic discussion though :(.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By falserelic

@MikeGosot said:

@falserelic said:

@MikeGosot said:

Wait, how she wouldn't be human? I'm not the only person with superpowers? There are aliens? What the fuck. Also, sex while flying. Think about it.

Hell Yes!! sexy alien girls beautiful women. The pussy would be just phenomenal that it would make you stronger. Having sex while flying huge distances would be amazing man. What about having sex with girls that's made out of water? think how crazy that would be or having sex with women that's half fish and human.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MikeGosot
@falserelic said:

@MikeGosot said:

@falserelic said:

@MikeGosot said:

Hell Yes!! sexy alien girls beautiful women. The pussy would be just phenomenal that it would make you stronger. Having sex while flying huge distances would be amazing man. What about having sex with girls that's made out of water? think how crazy that would be or having sex with women that's half fish and human.

Dude. DUDE. DUDE! I feel weird. That is all.
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By living4theday258

@falserelic said:

@MikeGosot said:

@falserelic said:

@MikeGosot said:

half fish women sex???? what the fuck?

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Jay444111

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

@falserelic said:

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

democracy??!?!?!?!?!!! You aren't seeing the big picture here if you let a government run a country there would be corruption which eventually leads to the fall of a government(and if there was one that ruled the world the world would collapse into chaos). Truly it is impossible to run a country without resetting whos "running" it every so often, and voting for the current person or a new guy whos just as shitty doesn't really work.

Again. I would be there to watch over them to make sure they don't become asshats... I would go from king to supervisor with a gun position in terms of power I would have. However I would make lobbying illegal because that shit always ends up being more or less bribing without the word bribe.

Also I would warn people about resetting it before hand so they know exactly what is wrong with the current leadership and what they are trying to do to the people and the countries under my control. Thus politicians would more or less still be in my full control and if they don't I can easily reset it without much backlash thanks to a open and honest attitude. Sure, some may not like it. But at least I could still keep the politicians in my control from running rampant with insane power.

Also politicians would have to go through MAJOR training in order to actually be capable of entering as a choice in voters eyes. They would need great intellect, kindness, determination and be incapable of doing things the easy way for how corrupting that path is. It would have to have requirements in order to actually vote someone in... kinda like we need right now.

living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By living4theday258

@Jay444111: its not training in politics, its human nature to want more. whats the point of a government if your still in control?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#88  Edited By Justin258

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

@falserelic said:

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

Again. I would be there to watch over them to make sure they don't become asshats... I would go from king to supervisor with a gun position in terms of power I would have. However I would make lobbying illegal because that shit always ends up being more or less bribing without the word bribe.

Also I would warn people about resetting it before hand so they know exactly what is wrong with the current leadership and what they are trying to do to the people and the countries under my control. Thus politicians would more or less still be in my full control and if they don't I can easily reset it without much backlash thanks to a open and honest attitude. Sure, some may not like it. But at least I could still keep the politicians in my control from running rampant with insane power.

Also politicians would have to go through MAJOR training in order to actually be capable of entering as a choice in voters eyes. They would need great intellect, kindness, determination and be incapable of doing things the easy way for how corrupting that path is. It would have to have requirements in order to actually vote someone in... kinda like we need right now.

if you let a government run a country

So, , what exactly is supposed to run a country?

Jay, dude, you're so damn naive. You sound exactly like someone who would rule with an iron fist and think of himself as good-natured and perfect for the people.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Jay444111

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111: its not training in politics, its human nature to want more. whats the point of a government if your still in control?

Because I would only intervene if they are really trying fuck things over for everyone! Are you not reading me correctly?

proflate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By proflate

ARE YOU A FORUM THREAD GENERATOR?

living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By living4theday258

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

Because I would only intervene if they are really trying fuck things over for everyone! Are you not reading me correctly?

I am you are just being REALLY naive about it.

EDIT: by the way were REALLY off topic now

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By falserelic

@Ezekeilpurger said:

No I'm just a man with alot of stuff on my mind. After this thread I'm going to take a break from making topics for alittle while.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MikeGosot
@living4theday258 said:

@falserelic: we went from superpowers and how you would use them to how they would corrupt jay. Lol, might get the topic locked for off topic discussion though :(.

Sorry for mentionig sex. Someone had to.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#94  Edited By Yummylee

@Ezekeilpurger said:

THE FORUM THREAD GENERATOR. THAT'S HIS SUPERHERO TITLE.

living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By living4theday258

@falserelic said:

@Ezekeilpurger said:

No I'm just a man with alot of stuff on my mind. After this thread I'm going to take a break from making topics for alittle while.

aww I find most of your topics to be something different to reply to amongst the monotonous videogame complaints/things they need to do to fix games.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By falserelic

@Yummylee said:

@Ezekeilpurger said:

THE FORUM THREAD GENERATOR. THAT'S HIS SUPERHERO TITLE.

Well isn't that just catchy, Yummylee aka barry from resident evil.

DrDarkStryfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#97  Edited By DrDarkStryfe

Good, but eventually my perception of good will change from the normal perception of good is, and be seen as evil.

Avatar image for dad_is_a_zombie
Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Dad_Is_A_Zombie

@Animasta said:

I would both help people and steal so much money so neutral I guess

Same here. I'll help out where I can but I gots to get paid!

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Jay444111

@living4theday258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

@living4theday258 said:

I am you are just being REALLY naive about it.

EDIT: by the way were REALLY off topic now

Oh! I am Naive when we are talking about stuff in a topic about superpowers!? Seriously man. A immortal super being could do it. Just saying.

@believer258 said:

So, , what exactly is supposed to run a country?

Jay, dude, you're so damn naive. You sound exactly like someone who would rule with an iron fist and think of himself as good-natured and perfect for the people.

Dude... I don't even have fists of iron. Fuck, I avoid killing even insects whenever possible. Besides, I am insanely good at math and I do know how economics work. Along with the sane fact that I would be immortal in this situation I could easily lead without becoming a tyrant. Fuck man... what is not to get that there are some good rulers out there? I mean... fuck, I have a hard time killing fucking video games anymore man!

The only thing that would be worse would most likely be prisons... like I said before. They would be pretty freaking hardcore just to make sure people don't go axe crazy so they don't end up there. But let us not get into THAT debate again.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By falserelic

@living4theday258 said:

@falserelic said:

@Ezekeilpurger said:

aww I find most of your topics to be something different to reply to amongst the monotonous videogame complaints/things they need to do to fix games.

Thanks I try, Though there are people who want me to slow-down or give up making topics. But like I said before I like to do it to have fun. Its just going to be a short break then I'll return just like the Dark Knight Rises....