• 89 results
#1 Posted by Mastercheesey (219 posts) -

#2 Posted by Mastercheesey (219 posts) -

I didn't put TV cause that would be too easy

#3 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Music, I guess? I'm not a big fan of music, but video games and movies already incorporate that.

#4 Posted by DeeGee (2113 posts) -

I watch like 5 movies a year, so those can go straight away.

#5 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

I don't read as many books as I used to, so I probably would miss them the least.

#6 Posted by EuanDewar (4757 posts) -

Video Games easy

#7 Posted by spankingaddict (2659 posts) -

This is easy because I rarely watch movies . YAY !

#8 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

That is a really tough choice, but I chose movies. I watch a lot of movies but it just isn't as important to me as the other ones. Music is probably the most important for me though. I don't think I could function properly if I didn't have music to listen to.

#9 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Movies easily.

#10 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

So wait, if I choose books do they stop existing or can I just not read any? If the latter then I'd totally choose books because then I can just wait for their adaptations.

#11 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Video games actually. lol

#12 Posted by falserelic (5326 posts) -

books...

#13 Posted by BaneFireLord (2909 posts) -

Movies, definitely. They are by far my least favorite entertainment medium.

#14 Posted by pyromagnestir (4243 posts) -

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. My choice is the hidden option of suicide.

I spend the least amount of time reading books, but I wouldn't want to give them up. Music's impossible to give up. Between games and movies... I guess I'd give up movies. I'd give up movies before I gave up TV, as well.

#15 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Movies, there great but I see like 6 a year.

#16 Posted by Mastercheesey (219 posts) -

Damn so many people say movies. I couldn't live without them cause they are a huge part of my life.

#17 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

I don't read books so that one.

#18 Posted by mosespippy (4033 posts) -

I haven't watched a movie since 2004.

#19 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

why would TV be too easy? plenty of good TV shows for all the crap that's actually there...

#20 Posted by JasonR86 (9608 posts) -

As much as I like reading, I spend much less of my time reading books then I do enjoying the other things in that poll.

#21 Posted by Cheesebob (1231 posts) -

I do all of those things but...shit I should've said Video games instead of films. What if a girl wants to 'watch a film' with me?

#22 Posted by Xymox (2068 posts) -

I'm actually surprised about the results. Would've thought books would lead by a long shot, but apparently not. Out of the listed, it would be the easiest to get rid of movies. I rarely watch them...

#23 Posted by Giantstalker (1532 posts) -

Books, which are borderline obsolete due to the internet anyway.

Plus, in a world without books, just imagine how much money we'd be saving college students every year.

Goddamn books.

#24 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

I guess books, because I use them less often than the others. I love books, though.

#25 Posted by Nev (540 posts) -

Movies. I already watch maybe 2 movies a year, so I'm pretty solid on that.

#26 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

Hmmmmm this is pretty hard because I spend most of my time listening to music but I spend an equal amount of time with all those other things.  

#27 Posted by Bigandtasty (3202 posts) -

Assuming I don't have to get all awkward every time someone wants to see a film, I will easily give up movies, despite my avatar.

#28 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Music

#29 Posted by PenguinDust (12450 posts) -

Books. I hardly ever read as it is these days. When I was a kid, surprisingly I probably would have said video games since I was reading all the time. Not now though. Maybe it's an excuse but I don't have the time or focus for anything longer than a magazine article.

#30 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

I weep at how high books is on this poll.

"I'll just wait for the movie!"...

#31 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

@Cheesebob said:

I do all of those things but...shit I should've said Video games instead of films. What if a girl wants to 'watch a film' with me?

Just play Metal Gear 4 then. That's basically a movie ;P

#32 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1556 posts) -

Easily movies.  Its really rare for me to find a movie thats worth the effort.

#33 Posted by Slag (4001 posts) -

Movies

Books are an important part of our society in terms of laws, disseminating information, etc.

Music is part of movies and videogames and both would stink with its' abscence

I like Video games more than movies

thus Movies.

in reality physical copies of Books are in trouble though..

#34 Posted by Jrinswand (1695 posts) -

@TeflonBilly said:

I weep at how high books is on this poll.

"I'll just wait for the movie!"...

Me too. Especially since I'm an English teacher. /sobsforthestateoftheworld

I'd have to pick music. All of the options constitute vital components of my personality but even though I am a huge fan of music and a musician myself, I'd have to pick music.

#35 Edited by Trilogy (2645 posts) -

That's a tough one. Music and Video games are staying for sure. Books and Movies would be the ones on the chopping block for me. I mean, the "right answer is to keep books...right? I don't read many books these days but I know I should. I've always enjoyed reading... probably more than I enjoy movies in some ways. Wait, I know. I'll pick books and then in this completely hypothetical and pointless universe and then I'll just listen to audio books! Loop hole!

#36 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

Books are just long, drawn out movies. BURN THEM!

#37 Posted by darkdragonmage99 (740 posts) -

Well that's easy I already do books

#38 Posted by StarvingGamer (7998 posts) -

Movies, deffo

#39 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1233 posts) -

Books 100%. I don't think I have ever read for fun.

#40 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

I don't care for books.

#41 Posted by Turkfinn (84 posts) -

I'd totally say TV if it was an option since I don't watch much TV anymore. It would have to come down to movies or books and in all honesty, I just don't read that much anymore. Sadly, it'll have to be books =(

#42 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -

I'm not a big movie/TV guy so i guess i would go with that

#43 Posted by mikethekilla (328 posts) -

Movies since I only watch like 1 or 2 a year

#44 Posted by Dunchad (471 posts) -

Books are the best entertainment out there, so definitely keeping those. Games and movies without any music would suck, so have to keep music. Hard choice between games and movies, but I can still get more out of movies than most games - the games that compete with book/movie level of emotional gratification are few and far between. So I would choose to live in a world without video games.

#45 Posted by beepmachine (618 posts) -

Even though I spend the most time with games, out of these things, I could easily do without them.

OP, I think leaving TV out is smart, it makes the choice a lot harder. I barely watch any TV now, except for some AMC stuff.

#46 Posted by Video_Game_King (36003 posts) -

Movies, as I don't watch too many anyway. In fact, I think the most recent movie I've watched was The Great Mouse Detective.

#47 Posted by lmenzol (271 posts) -

@Mastercheesey: games or movies i guess, anyway on a more important you have to stop blueing yourself

#48 Posted by living4theday258 (678 posts) -

I chose books because that's the thing I do the least. However if you put tv on that list it would be a different story, Public tv where I live sucks.

#49 Posted by ajamafalous (11848 posts) -

I think the last time I read a book for pleasure that wasn't related to school was like fourth grade.

#50 Posted by Castiel (2528 posts) -

Books.