• 184 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by aznjon12 (189 posts) -
#2 Posted by Demoskinos (14882 posts) -

Tony Hawk

#3 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1680 posts) -

DJ Hero.

Online
#4 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

Rapelay

#5 Posted by IBurningStar (2173 posts) -

RapeLay.

#6 Posted by Animasta (14699 posts) -

I'd name him Sid Meier Civilization the 5th

#7 Posted by mlarrabee (2971 posts) -
#8 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

Fez

#9 Posted by ch3burashka (5088 posts) -

Call of Duty.

He'll be the most popular mofo on the block.

#10 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

Seriously speaking: Max Payne

Jokingly: Dr3ver

#11 Posted by captain_max707 (490 posts) -

Alan Wake is the cop-out. 
 
Bastion could be a nice name. 

#12 Edited by Zacagawea (1596 posts) -

Alan Wake.

Edit: Shit...

Well, The Witcher, perhaps?

#13 Posted by Animasta (14699 posts) -

I mean, being serious, the easiest answer is amy

#14 Posted by Demoskinos (14882 posts) -
#15 Posted by Slay3r1583 (617 posts) -

Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger Vs Darkdeath Evilman

#16 Posted by TooWalrus (13219 posts) -

...Catherine?

#17 Posted by Jayzilla (2563 posts) -

Garry Mod

#18 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4896 posts) -

Six minutes before we got RapeLay. Maybe a record for longest time?

#19 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Ico

#20 Posted by TooWalrus (13219 posts) -

@Jayzilla said:

Garry Mod

It's what Garry Whitta should have named his kid. Garry's Mod.

#21 Posted by Codeacious (960 posts) -

@SJSchmidt93 said:

Six minutes before we got RapeLay. Maybe a record for longest time?

The Godwin's Law for Giant Bomb?

#22 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Link

#23 Posted by WarlordPayne (700 posts) -

Worms

#24 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3052 posts) -

Da Blob

#25 Posted by Live2bRighteous (317 posts) -

Kane and Lynch.

heh....

#26 Posted by Milkman (16851 posts) -

Video Game.

#27 Posted by aurahack (2273 posts) -
Alice, because I want my child to not kill themselves from bullying in high school unlike the rest of you apparently. :T
#28 Posted by Demoskinos (14882 posts) -

@aurahack said:

Alice, because I want my child to not kill themselves from bullying in high school unlike the rest of you apparently. :T

Alice is plenty fucked up herself. =p

#29 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Orcs Must Die!

Her younger brother would be Orcs Must Die 2!

#30 Posted by s10129107 (1183 posts) -

BATMAN

#31 Posted by s10129107 (1183 posts) -

He could tell people

I AM BATMAN

#32 Posted by Skyfire543 (699 posts) -

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

He would get all the ladies.

#33 Posted by aurahack (2273 posts) -
@Demoskinos said:

@aurahack said:

Alice, because I want my child to not kill themselves from bullying in high school unlike the rest of you apparently. :T

Alice is plenty fucked up herself. =p

I'm pretty sure I'm not dead, though, so she wouldn't be an orphan and would probably grow up alright. :T Unless I actually am dead. In which case oh noooo~
#34 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Banjo-Kazooie.

#35 Posted by Demoskinos (14882 posts) -

@Skyfire543 said:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

He would get all the ladies.

And the restraining orders.

#36 Posted by Shirogane (3578 posts) -

@aurahack said:

@Demoskinos said:

@aurahack said:

Alice, because I want my child to not kill themselves from bullying in high school unlike the rest of you apparently. :T

Alice is plenty fucked up herself. =p

I'm pretty sure I'm not dead, though, so she wouldn't be an orphan and would probably grow up alright. :T Unless I actually am dead. In which case oh noooo~

You'll die after she's grown up a bit. That said, i'd have to go with that name too. Though Muramasa is pretty great as well....maybe if it's a boy huh?

#37 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19354 posts) -

Someone already said Catherine, so I'd call her Amy.

#38 Posted by TheHT (11383 posts) -

Deus Ex

Flotilla

Ricochet

#39 Posted by Athadam (695 posts) -
@TooWalrus said:

...Catherine?

That's cheating!  
 
I suppose Bastion, Max Payne, or Alan Wake wouldn't be bad ones either. 
#40 Edited by Ryuku_Ryosake (213 posts) -

Bayonetta for a girl. Or if I'm feeling mean Hyperdimension Neptunia mk. II.

For boy I don't know Resident Evil but it must always be said in the Resident Evil voice. Or Brutal Legend because you don't mess with a kid name Brutal Legend.

#41 Posted by Vextroid (1406 posts) -

Quake or BIT.TRIP.BEAT

#42 Posted by Smashlampjaw (220 posts) -

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity

just cause lol

#43 Posted by Box3ru13 (703 posts) -

The only right answer is: Totally Spies! Totally Party

#44 Posted by High_Nunez (218 posts) -

Sonic Blastman.

#45 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

Batman (Arkham City).

#46 Posted by JackSukeru (5917 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Someone already said Catherine, so I'd call her Amy.

Someone already said Amy too.

Viewtiful Joe.

#47 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

Easy, it'd be Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

#48 Edited by RedCream (705 posts) -

Lucius or Vanquish

#49 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19354 posts) -

@RockmanBionics said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

Someone already said Catherine, so I'd call her Amy.

Someone already said Amy too.

Viewtiful Joe.

Fuck. Then I'd call him Deus Ex.

#50 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

Bastion has already been mentioned quite a bit, although I will say I think that if I had to pick an actual name for a child, I'd give far too much thought about naming him Sebastian and then calling him Bastian.

I think Persona could be an alright name, especially for a girl. I think Limbo and Portal could be serviceable names, too. The key is to just give a good middle name for him/her to go by.