• 90 results
#1 Posted by Grissefar (2843 posts) -
#2 Posted by Grissefar (2843 posts) -

Sorry if it's a little creepy, but it's a comparison that I feel is necessary to make.

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Brad.

#4 Posted by mutha3 (4982 posts) -

Myself.

#5 Posted by KarlPilkington (2656 posts) -
#6 Posted by DonutFever (3521 posts) -

Yeah, women aren't on the internet.

#7 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@DonutFever said:
" Yeah, women aren't on the internet. "
yeah.
#8 Posted by h0lgr (893 posts) -

WHO VOTED JESUS CHRIST? >:(

#9 Posted by Redbullet685 (5981 posts) -

Vinny. Obviously.

#10 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -
@h0lgr said:
" WHO VOTED JESUS CHRIST? >:( "
I heard from Mary Magdalene that he knows what's up.
#11 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1175 posts) -

*insert joke about strange thread*

#12 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9795 posts) -

ISN'T VINNY ALREADY MARRIED?!

#13 Posted by Skald (4366 posts) -

There is no merit to this poll. It doesn't even make sense.

#14 Posted by Conker (766 posts) -

Ahem. Where is the Goat option?

#15 Posted by xyzygy (9641 posts) -

Vinny, I have no idea who that other guy even is.

#16 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @DonutFever said:
yeah. "
Yeah. 

Wait, what? 

By the way, Vinny. <3
#17 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -
@m0rdr3d said:
"

I find all the blasphemy and disrespecting of Christianity on this site rather odd. I haven't really seen one thread disrespectful to Islam or any other religious belief....Maybe a snide comment about Scientology, but otherwise it's all J.C. this or that. Maybe it starts with the tone set from the top with Jeff, Ryan, and the guys. On the Bombcast, they've been throwing around the J.C.'s left and right and I never hear them exclaim "allah damn it" or even "prophet effing mohammed!" They wouldn't dare.
Coming from guys who say "Don't be a jerk." and tout being inclusive and respectful it's just strange. Just putting that discrepancy out there. Carry on.

"
Of course.  Because it's in vogue to hate on Christianity.  But that's probably for another thread ;-) 
#18 Posted by AlexW00d (6069 posts) -
@DonutFever said:
#19 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Meteora:  oh dude you're a girl ? 

dude ! 

yeah i mean :

@DonutFever said:
dont be so ignorant !
#20 Posted by PenguinDust (12414 posts) -
@Grissefar said:
"  Sorry if it's a little creepy, but it's a comparison that I feel is necessary to make. "
Why?  If you're going to make a ridiculous and disturbing poll, at least explain why you feel it's imperative to make the comparison. 
#21 Posted by chw (101 posts) -
@PenguinDust:  For the lolz, duh.  Because it's weird and funny.  I laughed.
#22 Posted by Sin4profit (2874 posts) -
@melcene said:
" @h0lgr said:
" WHO VOTED JESUS CHRIST? >:( "
I heard from Mary Magdalene that he knows what's up. "

#23 Posted by arab_prince (2052 posts) -

If you would consider marrying Jesus means you accept him as your saviour. And that would be an AWFUL spouse, you would never win in a fight. 

Plus, Vinny is the STALLION! fugadaboutit

#24 Edited by DonutFever (3521 posts) -
@m0rdr3d said:
"

I find all the blasphemy and disrespecting of Christianity on this site rather odd. I haven't really seen one thread disrespectful to Islam or any other religious belief....Maybe a snide comment about Scientology, but otherwise it's all J.C. this or that. Maybe it starts with the tone set from the top with Jeff, Ryan, and the guys. On the Bombcast, they've been throwing around the J.C.'s left and right and I never hear them exclaim "allah damn it" or even "prophet effing mohammed!" They wouldn't dare.
Coming from guys who say "Don't be a jerk." and tout being inclusive and respectful it's just strange. Just putting that discrepancy out there. Carry on.

"
Other religions have gotten way more hateful stuff on this site. Not that it happens often. 
EDIT: And simply stating his name isn't really blasphemy.
#25 Edited by MikkaQ (10228 posts) -

Jesus has a little more beard and hair than I'm comfortable with.  

Basically no matter how great a husband he'd be, I wouldn't be able to get past the whole "He looks like Billy Mitchell" thing.  

So Vinny by default. Plus like if I was a woman, I'd go for the italian sausage over the other option. 

@m0rdr3d said:

"

"
Maybe because no one anywhere says "Allah damn it" or "prophet effing mohammed".  You'd just sound retarded.  

People say "Jesus Christ" and "Goddammit" because they have been for years. It's ingrained in our language and pop culture. It has practically nothing to do with religion anymore. Only old or wierd people think people are blaspheming when they say that.  

In reality, it's just become a more harmless cuss that's deeply a part of our language. And you can say it on TV! 

Personally I'm a big fan of "Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ".
#26 Posted by arab_prince (2052 posts) -
@m0rdr3d said:
"

"
Actually many times Islam has been bashed on this site, just cause you don't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Not only Islam but I've Judaism get bashed as well. And by "bashed" I mean openly insulted, not just using someones name. Also, saying "God Damnit" or "Jesus Christ" is a part of the western culture. It has nothing to do with peoples thoughts towards Christianity. ALSO, Islam worships the same God as Christianity, so saying Allah dammit makes no difference from God dammit since its the exact same thing.
#27 Posted by Enigma777 (6047 posts) -

I'm technically not a wizard but that's fucked up. Also I voted for Vinny.

#28 Posted by Dawglet (312 posts) -

This poll would of been a lot better/creepier if you just made us choose from the staff members.

#29 Posted by Enigma777 (6047 posts) -
@m0rdr3d It's probably because most of us come from a background of Christianity. Also Muslims are crazy!

Here's a picture of Mohamed:

:^)
#30 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@Dawglet said:
" This poll would of been a lot better/creepier if you just made us choose from the staff members. "
#31 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -
@Sin4profit: Erm... I don't get it.  I was talking about the whole conspiracy theory that he and MM shacked up.
#32 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5750 posts) -

I would marry another woman and have lesbian sex with her

#33 Posted by Pezen (1471 posts) -

I would marry Jesus. Why? Because he has sold a ton of books, or at least I am sure he's getting a pretty big cut of that pie. Also, he's probably not around a lot which means I got more time to do other stuff. And he's handy, can build a table. Oh and he turns water into wine which is a winner at every party.  

Oh and also, he doesn't exist so I'd be automatically single at the same time.

#34 Posted by Sin4profit (2874 posts) -
@melcene: quoted the wrong one was quoting the quote before you and got lazy.
#35 Posted by wonderhare (350 posts) -

Can I have both Vinny and Brad?

#36 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@m0rdr3d said: 
"

"
Wait, you've just noticed that on this site? People have been saying both those things for years, no, DECADES. Both my parents are Christians, and both of them have been using those phrases since I was a kid. They've been very deeply ingrained into our pop culture. I don't think I've ever met anyone who thought those phrases were wrong or offensive.    
#37 Posted by Video_Game_King (34674 posts) -

Most women would go for this guy over both of them:

Bushwald Sexyface.
#38 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6077 posts) -
@h0lgr: I did :D
#39 Posted by Grissefar (2843 posts) -
@Dawglet said:
" This poll would of been a lot better/creepier if you just made us choose from the staff members. "
I wanted to pick someone who I thought at least had a chance, so I had to go with Jesus instead.
#40 Edited by FlyingRat (1445 posts) -

Why, my lord and savior of course. Vinny Caravella.

I mean wat

#41 Posted by Gamer_152 (13977 posts) -

What? That's stupid, I'm not answering that... Vinny.

#42 Posted by crusader8463 (14327 posts) -

Since Jesus is as real as the eater bunny and Santa Clause I picked A. Would get rather lonely with an imaginary person. Also, why do I have to be a lady? Why couldn't I be gay in this hypothetical situation?

#43 Posted by Gabriel (4050 posts) -

Oh you mean Canada Dry. 

#44 Posted by Snipzor (3317 posts) -

Vinny's the hotter of the two. Definitely hotter if we're talking about the corpse "Jesus Christ".

#45 Posted by Milkman (16237 posts) -

I am not marrying a dead guy. 

#46 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

I don't wanna be a homewrecker.

#47 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

I thought they were the same people...

#48 Posted by damswedon (3168 posts) -
@m0rdr3d said:
"

"
Hate what you know, not what you don't.
#49 Posted by Empirepaintball (1385 posts) -
#50 Posted by teh_destroyer (3557 posts) -

My penis.