• 97 results
Edited 1 year, 5 months ago

Poll: If you were dying, and a *Dying Wish Foundation* would grant you one last wish, what would it be? (244 votes)

Regular wish? (Meet your childhood hero, watch a movie early, drive a supersports car etc.) 24%
Sexual wish? (You know your own depraved wishes best) 33%
Impossible wish? (World peace, to remain undying etc.) 43%

Feel free to specify your wish. Or even specify one or more wishes of each category. Wish NOW!

#1 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

Does the Dying Wish Foundation have to capability to grant impossible wishes?

#2 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

buy me a cabin loaded with everything (including gas and fuels) I need to survive in the Alaskan bush and let me live out my last days without having to work or pay any more taxes.

Then if I "miraculously survive", THEY'LL NEVER KNOW! MUAHAHAHA

#3 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

I'd definitely go for a sexual wish. Keyword : Reverse Gangbang. Keep that thing going 'til I punch the ticket. Of course with all manner of food and drink and chemical helpers and toys - in an appropriately lavish setting.

Regular Wish. Close proximity wingsuit flights. Until I tire of it. Then - no parachute. Alternatively : Read "The Winds of Winter" and "A Dream of Spring" early. And then jump off a freaking mountaintop in a wingsuit - with no parachute.

Impossible wish. The world ends with me - for I'd love to look up from my moon fortress and see the world end in the sky above me, feel both deep sadness and regret, and revel in the finality of earth's -and all its denizens'- ultimate fate.

#4 Posted by LikeaSsur (1495 posts) -

A really good pizza.

#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Immortality.

#6 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1631 posts) -

Can I wish for multiple things though? Like, two cokes and a sub?

#7 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

@toowalrus said:

Supposedly not. They wouldn't be impossible otherwise. Though - always beware of the Wishmaster!

#8 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

What if they grant your wish like one of those monkey hands that grants you wishes in the way you didn't mean! So you end up getting 2 lines of cocaine and a submarine!

#9 Posted by darkvare (760 posts) -

i would wish to star in a running man like show killing felons sentenced to death in imaginative fashion gathering donations from blood thirsty fans to fight whatever it is that's would be killing me

#10 Edited by EarlessShrimp (1631 posts) -

@jams: Great, now I'm conflicted. Both option sound great unless the submarine crushes me. I mean, I could always sell the submarine and buy a sandwich with that money...

#11 Posted by mitchell486 (115 posts) -
#12 Posted by Marcsman (3125 posts) -

Definitely sexual.

#13 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Money. Like a lot. I can achieve my wishes with money, meet anyone, and achieve my sex wishes. After I die, my family becomes rich.

#14 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

@seppli said:

@toowalrus said:

Supposedly not. They wouldn't be impossible otherwise. Though - always beware of the Wishmaster!

That's too bad, because if I'm dying, and one of my wish choices was 'not die,' that seems like a fairly obvious choice.

#15 Posted by Flappy (2142 posts) -

@jams said:

@earlessshrimp said:

What if they grant your wish like one of those monkey hands that grants you wishes in the way you didn't mean! So you end up getting 2 lines of cocaine and a submarine!

If the Monkey's Paw fucked with my wish like that, I wouldn't be too upset. When was the last time you've heard anyone braggin' about a sub?

As for me, I'd be down for some crazy powers ala Akira. If I'm gonna die, I might as well go down like a badass instead of a sickly chump.

#16 Edited by Winternet (8008 posts) -

I'd wish for a bit of quiet. Or cocaine. Probably cocaine. And hos. And Guns.

Choices, choices, choices.

#17 Posted by Levius (1084 posts) -

One way ticket to Mars.

First man on another planet motherfuckers.

#18 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I wish for more wishes! Then I wish for immortality! MUAHAHAHAAHAHAA!

Then maybe a sandwich.

#19 Posted by crusader8463 (14415 posts) -

Real world: I would like to go to Japan and get to see the country. There are some truly beautiful sights over there.

Sexual: I would get banned if I posted it here in detail. Lets just say it involves a harem of pale Asian ladies with large natural breasts, a horse, a baseball bat, an sumo wrestler dressed up in a cheap Spiderman costume, and exactly 4 liters of diet Dr.Pepper.

Supernatural: The power to change any aspect of my body as I wish. That way I can just think away what was killing me and make myself into the ultimate being and rule the universe.

#20 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4932 posts) -

My wish would be not to die.

Wait, I changed my mind, 72 virgin girls sounds better.

#21 Posted by Gladiator_Games (444 posts) -

72 virgins sounds like a terrible idea! No one would know what theyre doing!

#22 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

Sexual: Suckle on Kate Upton's heavenly tits.

#23 Posted by ExplodeMode (852 posts) -

"Blow it all up."

#24 Posted by metalsnakezero (2288 posts) -

No Kyubey, I'm not making a wish!

#25 Posted by Video_Game_King (36088 posts) -

I'd ask them for some free hitman services. If I'm gonna die, I'm taking others with me.

#26 Edited by believer258 (11681 posts) -

Impossible wish - I'd like to be healed and to be given a two-thousand year youth with an incredible healing power. As in, if I ever get an arm chopped off it will reappear or grow back or something.

A little question - how long until we actually die? Or, better yet, how long until this impending doom puts us in a state where we can't remain self-sufficient, i.e. can't get out of bed, no energy to cook some food, etc.? 'Cause getting laid doesn't do much good if you don't have the energy to go at it for long, or you shit the bed halfway through.

#27 Posted by AiurFlux (901 posts) -

Orgy with... well I don't know. But I'm sure given enough time, tissues, and lotion I could come up with a list.

#28 Posted by elko84 (1046 posts) -

NOT TO DIE duh

#29 Edited by panvixyl (325 posts) -

Gonna be semi-realistic and request George R. R. Martin tell me what happens to Brienne.

Does she die? Does she hook up with Jamie? These are things I need to know.

#30 Edited by SomeDeliCook (2230 posts) -

I would either like to make a small indy game with a team or be at the next Big Live Live Show Live

Not even kidding about either one

#31 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

@jams said:

@earlessshrimp said:

That sounds like a awesome wish, but if I used the monkey paw I would just get 2 coca colas and a fucking six-inch sub. There really is no winning...

#32 Posted by Morningstar (2145 posts) -

Some big titties in my face.

#33 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Why wouldn't you choose impossible wish if it would come true? Then you could just say I want world peace, and girls will repay me with sexual favors. Boom, two birds with one stone.

#34 Posted by Pr1mus (3824 posts) -

Yeah not dying could be great.

#35 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

Impossible wishes couldn't come true, so I'd have to go with the sexual option.

#36 Posted by TyCobb (1945 posts) -

My dying wish would be to have a Viking funeral when I die. My wife keeps saying she won't do it so I need to find ways to make it happen. I would put in my will, but pretty sure all that stuff gets enacted after the funeral and it may be lost or she will still just ignore it.

#37 Posted by deadmoscow (261 posts) -

You guys are freaks.

#38 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4605 posts) -

@tycobb said:

My dying wish would be to have a Viking funeral when I die. My wife keeps saying she won't do it so I need to find ways to make it happen. I would put in my will, but pretty sure all that stuff gets enacted after the funeral and it may be lost or she will still just ignore it.

You know the wives of viking warriors were often burned with their husband's remains, right?

Unless you knew that and want one anyway.

#39 Edited by jakob187 (21645 posts) -

Writhing, unadulterated, uninhibited sex with Olga Kurylenko.

#40 Edited by gaminghooligan (1424 posts) -

I would wish for more wishes.

#41 Posted by TyCobb (1945 posts) -

@tycobb said:

You know the wives of viking warriors were often burned with their husband's remains, right?

Unless you knew that and want one anyway.

I did not. That makes me want one even more. I wonder how I can pull this off...

#42 Posted by PerfidiousSinn (732 posts) -

I have a short playlist of 15 songs that I want Billy Corgan to cover.

That's all I want. Billy Corgan to sing songs for me.

#43 Posted by Clonedzero (4091 posts) -

to be turned into a robot dinosaur

#44 Posted by Nux (2306 posts) -

I would wish to be able to cast spells. You can't die when you have magic on your side.

#45 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

Hard to choose an option. But if they can make me immortal..... Or just let me play inFAMOUS: Second Son...

#46 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -
@nux said:

I would wish to be able to cast spells. You can't die when you have magic on your side.

(Remembers the last Harry Potter movie) Actua.... (Let's you continue dreaming)

#47 Posted by Nightriff (4923 posts) -

Regular, own everything on my desired video game collection list, then I will have lived a full life

#48 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

#49 Posted by ajamafalous (11868 posts) -

to not die

#50 Posted by Conzed92 (166 posts) -

Let me wrestle with Solid Snake. And share a smoke afterwards. Then I would find peace... Possibly because Snake would have snapped me neck during the first seconds of our little ''match''.