• 97 results
Edited 1 year, 5 months ago

Poll: If you were dying, and a *Dying Wish Foundation* would grant you one last wish, what would it be? (244 votes)

Regular wish? (Meet your childhood hero, watch a movie early, drive a supersports car etc.) 24%
Sexual wish? (You know your own depraved wishes best) 33%
Impossible wish? (World peace, to remain undying etc.) 43%

Feel free to specify your wish. Or even specify one or more wishes of each category. Wish NOW!

#51 Posted by Vuud (1943 posts) -

What's THE most endangered species out there right now? Because whatever it is, my wish is to hunt it, eat it, and wear it.

#52 Posted by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

Drop a nuke on an anime convention.

#53 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5339 posts) -

Lame poll options, though this is one of those threads that really shouldn't have a poll attached thanks to the myriad potential answers. I'd like to meet Napoleon.

@believer258: And if you ever rip off your own head then that'll regenerate too? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0yr8WdYS8M starting at 1:30

#55 Posted by bitchypixels (67 posts) -

I was going to post something about going to an animal sanctuary and hanging out with all the lions and elephants but then I started reading everyone's answers and now I just want to grant everyone else's wishes, dying or not. You guys are crazy.

#56 Edited by T1000 (45 posts) -

To See My Dad again when I died.

#57 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1011 posts) -

I would wish for a good Duke Nukem game. Would that be an impossible wish or a regular wish?

#58 Posted by EVO (3870 posts) -

Titty fuck Christina Hendricks.

#59 Edited by aznjon12 (188 posts) -

Persona 5.

#60 Posted by EpicSteve (6479 posts) -

I want to hold Katy Perry's breasts.

#61 Edited by believer258 (11677 posts) -

Lame poll options, though this is one of those threads that really shouldn't have a poll attached thanks to the myriad potential answers. I'd like to meet Napoleon.

@believer258: And if you ever rip off your own head then that'll regenerate too? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0yr8WdYS8M starting at 1:30

I was thinking more along the lines of this, and it would count for anything that got cut off. Though, that's not really regeneration, though, is it?

Anyway, the main point of that was if I live two thousand years, that greatly increases the chances of me being in, say, a car wreck or something terrible? Probably wind up in a war or two. I'd hate to have to stick around for two thousand years without my arms, or with a persistent pain somewhere on me, or something, plus the healing power would keep me healthy (i.e. no sickness), etc.

'Course, it would still suck if, say, I got stuck under a building halfway through and could never pull myself out, or some other terrible thing.

#62 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

Not really sure to be honest.

#63 Edited by Everyones_A_Critic (6289 posts) -

I was gonna go with an all-expenses paid trip to Tomorrowland but honestly the sexual wish seems way more appealing...

#64 Edited by eclipsesis (1242 posts) -

Put my carcass in a space shuttle send off into space, pick a direction, get it up to 22000mph and let me sail the cosmos forver

#65 Posted by Osaladin (2515 posts) -

To be the first person on Mars.

#66 Edited by Synaptic (305 posts) -

I'd definitely take an awesome trip abroad with my family and closest friends. That seems like a really fun thing to do before I croak.

#67 Posted by TrafalgarLaw (1044 posts) -

Dark Cloud 3.

#68 Edited by porkonijntje (1 posts) -

Bring me (marianne lenaerts)& Alexi Halloway together... we love each other trully and wanna spend the rest of my life (i'm dying) together

#69 Posted by ch3burashka (5017 posts) -

I'd say "infinite wishes" but the Onion already did it. It was pretty funny.

The distribution is... interesting.

#70 Edited by Hailinel (23944 posts) -

Sexual wish? Well, since it's a choice.

#71 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

For Fox news to be closed down. If I am dying I will take fox news with me.

#72 Edited by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -

I'd ask for a trip to Mars and an orgy once I'm there. The place isn't going to colonize itself!

Also, the very first thought that popped into my head once I read that title was sex.

#73 Edited by Kaiserreich (686 posts) -

to keep on truckin

#74 Edited by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -

Just give me Scarlett Johansson to have my sexual wish with.

#75 Posted by jillsandwich (762 posts) -

My wish would just be to put on Company at my high school, and have me play Bobby.

Company's the best fucking musical ever god damn made. And (or maybe because?) it's got sex and drinking and a pot-smoking scene in it, so essentially it's never going to be put on at my school. But damn it, I'm dying and I want to put on a musical.

#76 Edited by GnaTSoL (791 posts) -

I'd ask to meet John Cena..... To tell him he sucks and he should turn heel. Then I'll ask him for AJ's number. Then I'll meet AJ from there.

THEN! MY TRUE WISH COMES TO FRUITION! :D

#77 Posted by development (2096 posts) -

Wait, do you mean "impossible wish" as in some naive last adorable attempt to hope for world peace, or do you mean we'd suddenly have the power to absolutely make that wish come true? If the latter, then this poll is a bit lopsided. If the former, I'd chose sexual wish if my illness didn't prevent me getting aroused and erect. Man, this is getting depressing.

#78 Posted by Gerhabio (1977 posts) -

I'm sure an obscene amount of money would help me achieve almost anything through nefarious means.

#79 Posted by Winternet (8007 posts) -

My wish would be for them to stop with the foundation and create a new one to tackle more serious issues.

#80 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

To have my essence stored within an eldritch phylactery to have my mind and soul reborn into the immortal form of a terrifying archlich.

This is my greatest desire.

#81 Posted by meganralph (26 posts) -

Rocket arms. Obvs.

#82 Edited by Twinsunian (34 posts) -

A Protomen movie.

#83 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

To record a quick look at Giant Bomb.

of NeverDead.

#84 Posted by Mcfart (1555 posts) -

@seppli said:

@toowalrus said:

Does the Dying Wish Foundation have to capability to grant impossible wishes?

Supposedly not. They wouldn't be impossible otherwise. Though - always beware of the Wishmaster!

That's too bad, because if I'm dying, and one of my wish choices was 'not die,' that seems like a fairly obvious choice.

If I got Ellen Page for my wish, I'd rather die happy.

#85 Edited by HorseFactory (98 posts) -

I'd wish for Matt Rorie to touch my hand whilst I pass.

#86 Edited by JackSukeru (5906 posts) -

My wish would be invunerability, endless stamina as well as being able to move/travel in a way only limited by my imagination (through teleportation, jumping really far and flying). I would then travel around the world and look at people, maybe chat with some of them, or just hang out on top of tall buildings, until my passing.

#87 Posted by JoeyRavn (4949 posts) -

Half-Life 3. Free to play multiplayer only, with a shiload of hats and a community so toxic and vulgar that it puts LoL's to shame.

Because if I'm dying, fuck you all.

#88 Posted by Brodehouse (9624 posts) -

Two chicks at once.

#89 Edited by Danteveli (1164 posts) -

If I was really dying and had nothing to lose then I would probably go with a sexual one. I don't have idea what would it be thou.

#90 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

Immortality, because i'm a egoistic son of a bitch.

#91 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

To be the next Doctor.
That's why I picked Impossible :P

An even better life for my family in the future would probably be my real wish.
So you know, money rain.
"Money doesn't buy happiness" nope, but it's a fan-fucking-tastic start, that's for sure

#92 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5262 posts) -

Put me in a computer so I can live FOREVER, or at least until that computer's destroyed by the insolent rebels who oppose my dominant reign as an all powerful AI.

Wait! I got it. Put my consciousness in a humanistic robot that can fly and tell really good jokes. Yeah, that one.

#93 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3053 posts) -

Is wishing for a million wishes still outside the rule book of making wishes? Well if I can't wish for that probably wish for a cure for the reason I'm dying or the best burger in the world.

#94 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

Iggy Azalea

#95 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11491 posts) -

I feel like a certain depraved part of myself really wouldn't mind sexual favors from lady celebrities I consider attractive, but if supernatural stuff is on the table then I wish unholy wrath upon mine enemies before dying in a blaze of glory.

#96 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@arbitrarywater: and in my mind Bon Jovi's "Blaze of Glory" is playing while your wish comes true.
What? I like that song

#97 Edited by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

If I go, I want everybody and everything on this planet to go with me. My preferred method for such an eventuality is for the sun to go supernova. ;D

I hear you snickering back there. Maybe you think I'm being sarcastic? eh? Nope. The world ends with me. ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ

#98 Posted by kagato (898 posts) -

Id wish for power, like really power full black magic kind of power and then, id use it to live forever and shape the world how i see fit. See im a really nice person in real life, i have to be with my job and all but all that built up evil has to get out sometimes ^_^