• 88 results
#1 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I don't know. This is it, my beginning. I have an account at Gamespot, but I would feel lost for a while. Maybe Destructiod, I have an account there that I started when Giant Bomb was down one time. Who knows.  

I probably would still read everything on Giant Bomb, just be unable to reply. I'm here but I'm not... weird.

Where would I write... or post... live in the moment?

You?

#2 Posted by Rowr (5824 posts) -

everywhere else kind of sucks tbh

#3 Edited by Scrumdidlyumptious (1641 posts) -

The tallest building in my area, so that I may jump off it.

#4 Posted by DrRandle (1206 posts) -

I guess I'd just stick with g4 and IGN for news like I do now. Probably just keep posting blogs on my Examiner page, which I honestly need to do more anyway.

#5 Posted by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -

hell 

#6 Posted by bonbolapti (1626 posts) -

go an make my own site, but only tell the people I like :P

#7 Posted by Tebbit (4484 posts) -

Wander into the dark mysteries that are the real world. But nuts to that!

#8 Posted by jNerd (2015 posts) -

Back to reality...

#9 Posted by NathHaw (2802 posts) -

Claude, I just can't quit you.

#10 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Tebbit said:
" Wander into the dark mysteries that are the real world. But nuts to that! "
You can push the edge here. More so than the real world. Like a game, Giant Bomb has made my internet.
#11 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

I would fake my own death.

#12 Posted by ryoma122 (699 posts) -
@Scrumdidlyumptious said:
" The tallest building in my area, so that I may jump off it. "
@AjayRaz said:
" hell  "
well both of these are good choices
#13 Posted by Capum15 (4986 posts) -

I'd probably end up wandering back over to Fark, since it's so easy to go through an entire day reading the stuff there.

That, and visit Gamespot a lot more than I do now.

#14 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

I have no idea.

#15 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@jNerd said:
" Back to reality... "
Ah reality, the place in which we live, the world that we love. 

I'm a dreamer, reality slaps me the face every day. Only in my play of dreams, do I remain real.
#16 Posted by RJay_64 (625 posts) -

I'd go outside

#17 Posted by LiquidPrince (16155 posts) -

I'd return to Giantbomb!

#18 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

Where would I go? Probably Screened. If that's gone, then Tested. If that's gone, then my blog which is updated fairly regularly. If that's gone then I'll go to RL.

#19 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Straight to the grave, my friend.

@RJay_64 said:

" I'd go outside "
Actually, I'd probably do this. Heck, it'd probably be good for me. Maybe I should start talking trash about the mods and see how long I last... Ooooh, touchy subject!

#20 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@VinceNotVance said:
" Where would I go? Probably Screened. If that's gone, then Tested. If that's gone, then my blog which is updated fairly regularly. If that's gone then I'll go to RL. "
I like that idea... thought about that. Keep it Whiskey all the time. In truth though... I like video games more.

@TheGreatGuero said:
" Straight to the grave, my friend.

@RJay_64 said:
" I'd go outside "
Actually, I'd probably do this. Heck, it'd probably be good for me. Maybe I should start talking trash about the mods and see how long I last... Ooooh, touchy subject! "

I do that. I've always liked the outdoors. I have field behind my house. The walk does me well.
#21 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero said:
" Straight to the grave, my friend.

@RJay_64 said:
" I'd go outside "
Actually, I'd probably do this. Heck, it'd probably be good for me. Maybe I should start talking trash about the mods and see how long I last... Ooooh, touchy subject! "
DUDE ! dont say anything negative you will be slapped in the cock . But seriously some MODs suck !
#22 Posted by C2C (859 posts) -

Maybe 1up.  Thats a big maybe. Kotaku perhaps? I don't like either but if there's no GB, what other choice do I have?

Dude this question is a lot harder to answer than I thought :S

#23 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

the endless void of the internetz

#24 Posted by Kolonel_Kool (332 posts) -

Personally I'd go to IGN.com. I prefer Giant Bomb to all other video game websites. Mostly because of the community aspect. IGN has two great podcasts, Three Red Lights (Xbox 360) and Game Scoop! (Gaming News). They also are probably the best for news.

#25 Posted by Jazz (2308 posts) -

Ifanboy

#26 Posted by Zero_ (1977 posts) -

n4g probably... no joke

#27 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

I'd be using the Internet a lot less because I don't use any other websites as much as I do Giant Bomb. All the alternatives don't seem too great. Maybe NeoGAF, but that place moves way too fast.

#28 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

This makes me feel even more sad about our fallen heroes.

#29 Posted by BibleDoctor (698 posts) -

/r/gaming

#30 Posted by Walheimat (46 posts) -

So, this is more about  finding a place to flaunt your reactions to gaming related news? I'd probably opt for one of the bigger gaming blogs. I know, the blog posts themselves on Kotaku, Destructoid etc. are often calculating and sloppily written, but the community they attract, all the same, is something I could consider myself a member of unblushingly.

#31 Posted by Qorious (847 posts) -

I doubt I would leave GiantBomb, and the only way I would actually leave is if the GB crew left. :)

#32 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4796 posts) -

Outside maybe. I heard about this thing called the sun and it sounds pretty interesting.

#33 Posted by lilman1101 (1064 posts) -

I'd find a bridge and jump off it.

#34 Posted by Dr_Feelgood38 (1550 posts) -

I guess I wouldn't really do anything. I've slowed posting here to about .3 posts a day. I spend most of my time here watching quick looks and reading news, then going to Screened, then Tested, then coming back here. I guess if I was completely banned from Whiskey sites, that would end up being a good thing for me because I would have so much more time to waste on other things.

#35 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7184 posts) -

If I got IP banned I would use a Proxy. 
If that didn't work I would move houses to get a new IP.

#36 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4985 posts) -

TBH nowhere.  Just lurk various forums.

#37 Posted by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

There is a Dutch site called 'Insidegamer' which i frequent as well. 
It's pretty okay. 
I could live with that, but to be honest... i'd really miss GB!
#38 Posted by CaptainObvious (3000 posts) -

Maybe I'd actually play some games. 

#39 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3489 posts) -

Probably Gamespot ;)

#40 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -

Outside.

#41 Posted by BlackJedi (255 posts) -

gamespot sorta does suck, iam not banned but if this was no longer I wouldn't wanna go back hmm maybe ign? or game trailers... 1up? *shivers*

#42 Posted by Yummylee (22506 posts) -

I'd enter an eternal sleep.

#43 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

I'd make my own game website. 

It would fucking suck.

#44 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

@lilman1101 said:

" I'd find a bridge and jump off it. "

@Scrumdidlyumptious said:

" The tallest building in my area, so that I may jump off it. "

Please say you're joking...

For gaming news, I'd go to Kotaku (Which I do anyway, although it is good to see some news on GB) and as for foruming, I'd probably just stop foruming all together.
#45 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

Come on. That's like saying, "What would you do if all cute puppies in the world died?" Well, I don't know, and it won't ever happen, so why worry about it. Go on Screened and ask Linkyshinks what he's doin'.

#46 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Leave... Giant Bomb? No. That's an oxymoron you've got yourself there, I'm afraid it's just not possible.

#47 Posted by Arbie (1437 posts) -

I've only been on here a little while but it's already my favourite forum. I guess if I was exiled I'd go on a journey to find some where similar, maybe one of the sites others have mentioned in this thread. As for outside, I try that regularly...it burns, it burrrrnnns!

#48 Posted by crusader8463 (14428 posts) -

I would probably go back to 1up.com. They don't have anyone there anymore that I like or respect their opinions, but some may grow on me if I gave them a chance and started to listen to their podcasts again.

#49 Posted by Upryse (49 posts) -
Insane.
#50 Posted by armaan8014 (5443 posts) -

Screened probably.
and Wow Claude! Your avatar..!