• 74 results
#1 Posted by clovy (170 posts) -

#2 Edited by clovy (170 posts) -

Lets say they aren't like super radical in either direction just moderately conservative or liberal. Oh and who is your favorite?

#3 Edited by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

No? I wouldn't vote for them if they were running for the party I was supporting.

#4 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3084 posts) -

If they knew what they were talking about, didn't have any offensive positions, and didn't seem corrupt then maybe.

#5 Posted by Mastercheesey (220 posts) -

Hell no

#6 Posted by CaLe (4041 posts) -

I wouldn't vote for Ryan.

#7 Posted by MiniPato (2747 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror said:

If they knew what they were talking about, didn't have any offensive positions, and didn't seem corrupt then maybe.

But then they wouldn't be politicians!

#8 Posted by ashogo (943 posts) -

Of course not. They're funny dudes who talk about video games, not politicians.

#9 Posted by Robinson (174 posts) -

I'd put Dave in as Pres. with Vinny as the VP. Ryan seems like he might "enjoy" his power too much to ever give it up.

#11 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11457 posts) -

Regardless of party, I don't think any of those goofballs would be good in any sort of political position.

#12 Posted by Quarters (1816 posts) -

The White House would be in flames within hours.

#13 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5077 posts) -

Murder Slingshot

#14 Edited by rachelepithet (1392 posts) -

#15 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

The political party affiliation wouldn't have anything to do with my vote. I would pick the person who I thought was right for the job.

#16 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1547 posts) -

I vote independent. I just want the best dude for the job. But I wouldn't vote for them anyway.

#17 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

I'd need to know their actual platform. What do they believe in? If they promise to toe the party line on either side, they're far less appealing than if they're being themselves.

#18 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1262 posts) -

Absolutely those guys have my vote!

#19 Posted by Aronman789 (2694 posts) -

I'd do it, not like it would really matter, they'd do jack like most other presidents and we'd move on.

#20 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3084 posts) -

@MiniPato said:

@ShadowConqueror said:

But then they wouldn't be politicians!

Maybe that's why I've never voted.

#21 Posted by believer258 (12106 posts) -

Well, they beat the hell out of the shit-flinging monkeys we have running now, so... yeah, I'd vote for them.

#22 Posted by Rawrz (598 posts) -

Sure as long as it means quick looks from the white house.

#23 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

If you support Republicans or Democrats you are an idiot. Yes, I would vote for any of the Giant Bombers because I think they are honest people, but being honest people, they wouldn't run for office in the first place.

#24 Posted by Sjosz (486 posts) -

I would vote for the side that matches up best with what I would see happen, not for any single person.

#25 Posted by DarthOrange (3878 posts) -

As most people who live in California will tell you: no, I would not vote for someone as a haha imagine if he won president.

#26 Posted by Slag (4736 posts) -

Absolutely Not.

I don't care about the Political party nonsense in the slightest. That's a suckers game sold to sheeple. Neither party cares a whit about the American people or what's in the country's best interests.

But the power, authority and responsibility of the Presidency is no joke. And frankly none of the Bombcrew despite being awesome duders is remotely qualified to be POTUS.

#27 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

What a stupid question..

#28 Posted by Hunter5024 (5912 posts) -

I don't think any of them would make good presidents. So no. Unless I thought the other guy was worse.

#29 Posted by AgnosticJesus (545 posts) -

This is easily the most retarded poll question ever posted here.

#30 Posted by falling_fast (2267 posts) -

I have a hard time picturing Brad turning Republican

#31 Posted by BBAlpert (1562 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

Murder Slingshot

This guy knows what's up.

#32 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

Mitt Romney and Brad already wear the same kind of pants.

#33 Posted by Hunter5024 (5912 posts) -

@damnable_fiend said:

I have a hard time picturing Brad turning Republican

Even with the accent?

#34 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (2030 posts) -

Only idiots base their vote purely by the party they run for. Platform > Party.

And no, I doubt I'd ever vote for any of the GB staff in any case.

#35 Edited by Silver-Streak (1377 posts) -

People who vote by party only, rather than vote based off the politicians actual standings on issues that matter to them, are part of what goes wrong with the political system today.

#36 Posted by Getz (3140 posts) -

I don't vote for parties, so their choice of platform would be irrelevant.

Murder slingshot, 2016. Let's get it done.

#37 Posted by Dixego (389 posts) -

I'd vote for Vinny no matter what party he's on.

#38 Posted by face15 (1305 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror said:

Didn't seem corrupt then maybe.

Good one.

#39 Posted by RollingZeppelin (2078 posts) -

As a joke and a vote of no confidence in our current political system I would vote for them.

Seriously though, I would never vote for them because I would not want to turn them into the dark husk of a human being that is a politician.

#40 Posted by Spike_Kojima (56 posts) -

@BBAlpert said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

Murder Slingshot

This guy knows what's up.

#41 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3216 posts) -

No because Jeff hates Chipotle.

#42 Posted by GnomeonFire (777 posts) -

No, the only reason you should even belong to a certain political party in the first place is because it lines up with you ideologically. So if they were part of a party that's the polar opposite, why the fuck would you vote for them?

#43 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1497 posts) -

Anyone who wouldn't vote for Jeff will be flung into the sun. #GERSTISTHEMAN2012

#44 Posted by Arker101 (1474 posts) -

If one of the Bombcrew is running for the Presidency, then something has already gone horribly wrong. If the world has become this insane, then yes, i'd vote for whoever it was.

#45 Posted by mrpandaman (870 posts) -

As long as Jeff still supported the murder slingshot+space elevator then I would vote for him.

#46 Posted by amazinmace (38 posts) -

If you were a hotdog would eat yourself?

#48 Posted by darkdragonmage99 (741 posts) -

I'd vote for them because it'd be funny and hey they can't do any worse then any of the resent presidents we've had

#49 Posted by theguy (796 posts) -

Still?

#50 Edited by Korolev (1723 posts) -

Look, I like them a lot, I give them money every year because I like them, but I wouldn't want them running a country. Vinny's a great video producer, but I don't think those skills come in handy when dealing with Iran over nuclear weapons. Jeff's funny as all hell, but jokes aren't going to solve the problem with Social Security.

This is one of the problems with America - the desire to elect people "like them", people they can "have a beer with", people who aren't "elite". That is stupid - you want the MOST ELITE people to run a nation! I don't want my friends to run a country, I want the smartest damn person I can find to run a country. I don't want someone like me to be President or Prime Minister - I want someone LEAGUES ahead of me to be President or Prime Minister. I want someone so smart, so accomplished, so much better that compared to them I look like crap, to run my nation. I want the best and the brightest, and I'm not nearly arrogant enough to assume that I am the best or the brightest, or that the best and the brightest would be like me or my friends.