Rheinmetall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Edited By Rheinmetall

No Caption Provided

This night in my sleep I had a V.I.P. guest, the Prime Minister of Italia, Silvio Berlusconi! Bet let me tell you the story from the beginning.

I was dreaming that I was in the office in my work, and as usually we were fooling around... Suddenly the door opened, and our chief rushed in! She went straight at the desk of one of my colleagues, who sits right beside me. The chief angrily said to her: "Let me see what you are doing in front of your computer all these years, because I always had this question in my my mind!" And of course what the chief saw was...the facebook page

Then she turned to me. "You! what are you doing there also?" I was paralysed from my fear. I looked at my monitor, and I saw a screen saver, because I hadn't touched the computer for long. I said to myself: "God, make it not be YouTube." And then out of nowhere, Berlusconi came as a "guest star"! He was supposedly appointed by my boss as an assistant in these "inspections". He came near to me, and sat on a chair. He was cheerful as always. Actually he embraced me in some way, like in the photograph below:

No Caption Provided

He hit a button on the keyboard, and the screen saver disappeared, and he saw that I was wasting my time, watching at something totally irrelevant with my job, I can't remember what it was. Then he began whispering in my ear some nasty things. He was telling me some insults, like: "I know that your mother is a..., you are a thief", and things like that. I thought of it as kind of test, to show my loyalty to him, and I was trying to be very calm, and friendly with him. I was answering to him all the time: "No Mr President, I'm innocent, no my mother is not like that, no you are mistaken Mr President, don't say that Mr President." Finally as it seemed, I passed this psychological trial with success, and Berlusconi didn't turn me in to my boss. In fact he started with his usual jokes, and all this "Berlusconi type" of behaviour that he is famous for. I was so relieved!! Not only I escaped all the embarrassment of being caught, but I had some big time moments with Silvio!

Well, I don't want to challenge my luck anymore, so I will stop here, because my dream may be an omen for what it might happen to me today, and I'm afraid that in reality, Berlusconi will not be here to rescue me.

Have a good weekend!

Rheinmetall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Rheinmetall

No Caption Provided

This night in my sleep I had a V.I.P. guest, the Prime Minister of Italia, Silvio Berlusconi! Bet let me tell you the story from the beginning.

I was dreaming that I was in the office in my work, and as usually we were fooling around... Suddenly the door opened, and our chief rushed in! She went straight at the desk of one of my colleagues, who sits right beside me. The chief angrily said to her: "Let me see what you are doing in front of your computer all these years, because I always had this question in my my mind!" And of course what the chief saw was...the facebook page

Then she turned to me. "You! what are you doing there also?" I was paralysed from my fear. I looked at my monitor, and I saw a screen saver, because I hadn't touched the computer for long. I said to myself: "God, make it not be YouTube." And then out of nowhere, Berlusconi came as a "guest star"! He was supposedly appointed by my boss as an assistant in these "inspections". He came near to me, and sat on a chair. He was cheerful as always. Actually he embraced me in some way, like in the photograph below:

No Caption Provided

He hit a button on the keyboard, and the screen saver disappeared, and he saw that I was wasting my time, watching at something totally irrelevant with my job, I can't remember what it was. Then he began whispering in my ear some nasty things. He was telling me some insults, like: "I know that your mother is a..., you are a thief", and things like that. I thought of it as kind of test, to show my loyalty to him, and I was trying to be very calm, and friendly with him. I was answering to him all the time: "No Mr President, I'm innocent, no my mother is not like that, no you are mistaken Mr President, don't say that Mr President." Finally as it seemed, I passed this psychological trial with success, and Berlusconi didn't turn me in to my boss. In fact he started with his usual jokes, and all this "Berlusconi type" of behaviour that he is famous for. I was so relieved!! Not only I escaped all the embarrassment of being caught, but I had some big time moments with Silvio!

Well, I don't want to challenge my luck anymore, so I will stop here, because my dream may be an omen for what it might happen to me today, and I'm afraid that in reality, Berlusconi will not be here to rescue me.

Have a good weekend!