• 63 results
#51 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Bruce Willis still looked like a badass when he had hair.

#52 Posted by Chop (1996 posts) -

@Akyho: I might be insane, but I think chicks with buzzed hair are fucking hot. Not that weird half thing but fully buzzed...

#53 Posted by Djnuttty (138 posts) -

I am a male and have been growing my hair for about 5 years. It is waist length, maybe more. Fuck the system.

#54 Posted by pyromagnestir (4296 posts) -

Short hair's awesome. I like it because it's easy. You never have to think about it. Ever.

My tip is sunscreen your dome. Every day. And wearing a wig sounds like a fun, dumb idea to me. Make a week of it. Wig week! A different wig everyday! Although I'd guess them things are expensive.

#55 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

Sometimes my hair will turn silver/white. My natural hair is jet black, but i'll find strands of silver in it. I dye my hair black every now and again because the silver looks weird, Especially in the Summer. Oh yeah, i'm only 19. Fuck genes.

#56 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2291 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Sup the best community known as the giantbomb...community. My hairline is receding and I ain't gonna give into it, because I don't negotiate with terrorists. No treatments, no snake oils, no fucking around. Taking it off, wanted to shave it but my family and friends persuaded me not to, so I'll go with the next best thing - buzz cut. I'm 18 and I'm fucking going bald and fuck my genes (that brought me nothing but baldness and a predisposition for alcoholism, if wikipedia is to be believed), but I'm actually kind of excited for this.

So any other duders in a similar position? Any tips or advice for rocking a really short/shaved haircut where as once you only had long hair? What was the feedback and were you happy with your new look?

I haven't read the rest of the thread, so forgive me if this was already covered. How long was your hair? Was it shoulder length, or not quite that long?

If it was pretty long and you never had a buzz cut before, trust me, it feels really good. Your head will get pretty cold and breezy, while other times if your outside your head will burn in the sun. But it all feels really good after having long hair.

Definitely go for it. Even if your hair is receding, you can look badass with a buzz cut, especially if your hair is receding off your head and onto your face.

#57 Posted by Akyho (1599 posts) -

@Chop said:

@Akyho: I might be insane, but I think chicks with buzzed hair are fucking hot. Not that weird half thing but fully buzzed...

I am a dude...................

#58 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

Welcome to the club of buzzed hair, duder.

#59 Posted by Chop (1996 posts) -

@Akyho said:

@Chop said:

I know. I was just making a statement.

#60 Posted by punkxblaze (2971 posts) -

@EveretteScott said:

@punkxblaze said:

I mean, look at Adam Sessler. Dude shaved his head, grew a bear, and now I wouldn't fuck with him. I wouldn't fuck with him anyway, because he's Adam Sessler.

Damn, hardcore.

#61 Posted by Akyho (1599 posts) -

@Chop said:

@Akyho said:

@Chop said:

I know. I was just making a statement.

Right good. I was just afraid you had mistaken me. No problem.

#62 Posted by Aleryn (704 posts) -
#63 Posted by forkboy (1138 posts) -

Going bald at 18? You have my pity. I've always insisted that if I go bald I'll go bald disgracefully & keep what's left of my hair long. I AIN'T GIVING IN TO GENES MOTHER FUCKER

Fortunately it hasn't started happening yet. I like my hair.