I'm Graduating Tonight!!

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By kilzombie

Woo! Our graduation ceremony is tonight! There's a ton of other stuff I want to talk about, but for now I want to focus on this. Graduation has always been this far off dream that I though would never come. I can't believe its actually happening tonight! We were at the hotel ballroom where the ceremony will take place, to practice how we'd come up to receive our certificates and how to enter and leave. They're pretty strict about it, as some very important people will be watching tonight. We had to enter in pairs, and when we turned, we turned at right angles(wtf indeed) and we had to be completely silent. Basically we have to sit in silence while the school owner, chairman, director, principal, our head teachers and all of the head management give their speeches, then go up when our names are called to receive our certificates. Sounds boring right? And I think the gowns that we have to wear are very cheaply made, fucking school charges a fourtune, and yet the quality of their uniforms continue to decline! The real fun doesn't start until after the party, everyone's booked limos to take them to a restaurant which has been completely booked by all of our year group, and we're going to have a huge party there. I can't wait!

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kilzombie

Woo! Our graduation ceremony is tonight! There's a ton of other stuff I want to talk about, but for now I want to focus on this. Graduation has always been this far off dream that I though would never come. I can't believe its actually happening tonight! We were at the hotel ballroom where the ceremony will take place, to practice how we'd come up to receive our certificates and how to enter and leave. They're pretty strict about it, as some very important people will be watching tonight. We had to enter in pairs, and when we turned, we turned at right angles(wtf indeed) and we had to be completely silent. Basically we have to sit in silence while the school owner, chairman, director, principal, our head teachers and all of the head management give their speeches, then go up when our names are called to receive our certificates. Sounds boring right? And I think the gowns that we have to wear are very cheaply made, fucking school charges a fourtune, and yet the quality of their uniforms continue to decline! The real fun doesn't start until after the party, everyone's booked limos to take them to a restaurant which has been completely booked by all of our year group, and we're going to have a huge party there. I can't wait!

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By lemon360

cool

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

Congrats.  I hope you enjoy college as much as I did!  Travel around!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xandurson

Congrats man, I graduate on May 28.

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By temperedvortex

congrats man! your sooo lucky!

IVIorpheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By IVIorpheus

Hopefully it won't be American Pie style....