#1 Edited by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

It's fucking 90 degrees in March. It's never been over 30 here in march before.I still had 2 feet of snow this time last year. The 4 months of summer I normally get are like being sent to hell and it's starting three months early. kill me now

#2 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

Global Warming brother.

This is all your fault for drinking bottled water, and flushing the toilet too many times.

#3 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

Oh, poor you. It's freezing where I am. I would love for it to be 90 degrees here.

#4 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@PrivateIronTFU said:

Oh, poor you. It's freezing where I am. I would love for it to be 90 degrees here.

You should be damn grateful
#5 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

@kingzetta said:

@PrivateIronTFU said:

No, YOU should. I would love for it to be warmer, but I'm not complaining.

#6 Posted by Dalai (7030 posts) -

If global warming means T-shirt weather in March, fuck polar bears.

#7 Edited by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@PrivateIronTFU said:

@kingzetta said:

@PrivateIronTFU said:

No, YOU should. I would love for it to be warmer, but I'm not complaining.

Why? Heat fucking sucks. You can just put on sweater and your problem is solved.
You can't even play video games when it's this hot.
#8 Posted by Animasta (14692 posts) -

@Dalai said:

also fuck food and drinkable water

#9 Edited by LTSmash (627 posts) -
#10 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@Animasta said:

@Dalai said:

also fuck food and drinkable water

and pleasantness and enjoyability
#11 Posted by believer258 (11914 posts) -

We in North Carolina didn't actually get a winter. We got something slightly cooler than what Spring should feel like. Oh, and if you think this is bad, wait until it actually is summer and the weather is 100 degrees every day.

Meanwhile, I am severely allergic to pollen. If you think you have it bad, try having that. Not only am I sweaty and uncomfortable now, I'm sneezing my head off and the only thing that helps is Benadryl, which knocks me on my ass. I also sometimes have a difficult time breathing.

And for some reason people love Spring...

#12 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@believer258 said:

We in North Carolina didn't actually get a winter. We got something slightly cooler than what Spring should feel like. Oh, and if you think this is bad, wait until it actually is summer and the weather is 100 degrees every day.

Meanwhile, I am severely allergic to pollen. If you think you have it bad, try having that. Not only am I sweaty and uncomfortable now, I'm sneezing my head off and the only thing that helps is Benadryl, which knocks me on my ass. I also sometimes have a difficult time breathing.

I'm actually allergic to pollen too. but not as bad you seem to be.
#13 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

We had the wettest summer in Sydney, and autumn is looking the same.

If it rains on my wedding day I'm going to cockpunch a random passerby on my street.

#14 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

@believer258 said:

Hey! I live in North Carolina and am in those exact circumstances. Or was with the whole pollen thing. Luckily for me pollen doesn't utterly murder me as much as it used to, but it still really sucks. Really bummed about the no Winter thing. I just hope I can get an air conditioner soon, mine broke last Fall.

#15 Posted by Veektarius (4838 posts) -

Ditto. Snowed like twice on Long Island all winter. 70 today. 70 is nice, but I hate the summer. Only time I develop a temper.

#16 Posted by jozzy (2042 posts) -

Pissed off too, so much freaking rain here in British Columbia. Kids are on spring break and are indoor most of the time making it hard to work from home.

#17 Posted by white_sox (210 posts) -

This is the best March weather wise it has ever been. I fucking love it.

#18 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

Its been eighty here for about two weeks now. Loving it! Hope it last.

#19 Posted by Donkeycow (556 posts) -

I love the warm weather! I'm in Toronto and usually it's still pretty damn cold here in mid march, but today it was over 20 celsius (68 f?) and was fantastic. Long live the long summer!

#20 Posted by Centimani (550 posts) -

@kingzetta: At least your weather sounds consistent. Not two weeks ago we had a day that started in the mid seventies and ended FUCKING HAILING.

#21 Posted by white_sox (210 posts) -

@Centimani said:

@kingzetta: At least your weather sounds consistent. Not two weeks ago we had a day that started in the mid seventies and ended FUCKING HAILING.

Hail only happens when it is warm so that isn't too crazy.

#22 Posted by gakon (1952 posts) -

The curmudgeon in me wants it to stay overcast and sort of cold. Not only is it kinda hot right now, but there are all of these people loudly having fun outside my dorm window.

#23 Posted by xyzygy (9996 posts) -

Why do you want snow? It sucks. Warm weather is where it's at. We were just dumped on on Friday and basically all last week, I'm glad the sun is out now and this damn snow is basically gone.