This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by sonic_hegehog (14 posts) -

i'm sorry, I roar yesterday, anime for jerks meme just is very annoying

99%, there is this reality, because you're sitting on your computer to act tough withinternet friends. anyway, i'll give all of your ignorance labeling anime benefit to the fact that you say from the "jerks" change. serious lambasting of the whole group of people have never had any contact with themin their homes, and even does not know them? wow sounds great! no. now the "jerk," That is to say, it is more lame. perhaps it is just me, but you should not say something just to see how "cool"

also i not am weaboo, in fact i hate weeaboos. i really, almost japanese. i am learning japanese language, japanese history and the samurai way. this is why i know five words in japanese, and with them all the time. so i am acutallywith you when say fuck weeaboos.

#2 Posted by drGiggless (225 posts) -

k

#3 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8020 posts) -

Okay?

#4 Posted by RVonE (4762 posts) -
#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36566 posts) -

@sonic_hegehog said:

also i not am weaboo, in fact i hate weeaboos. i really, almost japanese. i am learning japanese language, japanese history and the samurai way. this is why i know five words in japanese, and with them all the time. so i am acutallywith you when say fuck weeaboos.

Uh, but I'm learning Japanese, too (I know more than five words, but can't do jack shit with any of it), and I'm a total weeaboo :|. A weeaboo who, I must say, doesn't know what the hell this post is doing.

#6 Posted by Cloudenvy (5874 posts) -

Huh.

#7 Posted by Dagbiker (7022 posts) -

So its not cool to hate on anime, but fuck weaboos, what ever the fuck that is.

#8 Posted by drGiggless (225 posts) -

yea because anime is amazing.

#9 Posted by IBurningStar (2195 posts) -
#10 Posted by RecSpec (4576 posts) -
#11 Posted by AngelN7 (2999 posts) -

Outbreaks are for jerks

#12 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3053 posts) -

2/10

Your first effort, though poor, was better than this one.

You must live under a very small bridge.

#13 Edited by TheKramer89 (442 posts) -

Every person I've ever met that admittedly watches anime have been complete douches. And losers.

#14 Posted by Somnus (89 posts) -

#15 Posted by TobbRobb (5039 posts) -

HAHAHAHAHA. Dunno if it's because I'm tired, but this is infinitely hilarious to me at the moment.

It's like if a dunk Candian beaver tried to write in Finnish.

#16 Posted by Cloudenvy (5874 posts) -

@TheKramer89 said:

Every person I've ever met that admittedly watches anime have been complete douches. And losers.

:(

#17 Posted by egg (1615 posts) -
Loading Video...
#18 Posted by Chias (85 posts) -

I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to think that anime is for jerks...

#19 Posted by Panpipe (482 posts) -
#20 Posted by jking47 (1266 posts) -

Quit trying to make people who like anime look bad, you are just acting like a fucking idiot.

#21 Posted by Bones8677 (3362 posts) -

@Cloudenvy: Hi dar Cloud.

#22 Posted by Cloudenvy (5874 posts) -

@Bones8677: Oh hello, Bones. You awful, awful, awful human being.

#23 Posted by SlightConfuse (3995 posts) -
#24 Posted by drGiggless (225 posts) -

people who don't like anime are 76% more likely to fap to an episode of the gilmore girls. fact.

#25 Posted by Dagbiker (7022 posts) -

Guys, don't be jerks, just because this guy cant spell.

#26 Posted by Turambar (7149 posts) -

1/10

You made it too obvious with the last two lines.

#27 Posted by SexyToad (2939 posts) -

Huh?

#28 Posted by AltonBrown (962 posts) -

@drGiggless: Wait.

Oh, you said GILMORE Girls. I thought you said Golden Girls.

(dodged a bullet)

#29 Posted by SSully (4642 posts) -

I forgive you....

#30 Posted by Omnomnivore (2935 posts) -

The hell?

#31 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3687 posts) -
Loading Video...
#32 Posted by 71Ranchero (3140 posts) -

@Panpipe said:

PERRY BIBLE FELLOWSHIP????

#33 Posted by Mesoian (1618 posts) -

@sonic_hegehog said:

i'm sorry, I roar yesterday, anime for jerks meme just is very annoying

99%, there is this reality, because you're sitting on your computer to act tough withinternet friends. anyway, i'll give all of your ignorance labeling anime benefit to the fact that you say from the "jerks" change. serious lambasting of the whole group of people have never had any contact with themin their homes, and even does not know them? wow sounds great! no. now the "jerk," That is to say, it is more lame. perhaps it is just me, but you should not say something just to see how "cool"

ohherewego.jpg

If you can't handle internet memes, get off the internet.

#34 Posted by 71Ranchero (3140 posts) -

@sonic_hegehog said:

i really, almost japanese. i am learning japanese language, japanese history and the samurai way. this is why i know five words in japanese, and with them all the time. so i am acutallywith you when say fuck weeaboos.

Learn English first.

#35 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1327 posts) -

@RVonE said:

that

#36 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1783 posts) -

@TheKramer89 said:

:)

#37 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4311 posts) -
@TheKramer89 said:

#38 Posted by Zealousadonis (137 posts) -

Thank God I was really worried that Navy SEALs where going to assassinate Jeff

#39 Posted by Animasta (14820 posts) -

@Panpipe said:

if we waste any more time on weeaboo, we'll be bankrupt by the end of the month!

#40 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1300 posts) -

Listen, I hate anime as much as the next reasonable guy. But there is no need for you to make a terrible post defending it, son.

#41 Posted by Hunkulese (2968 posts) -

Um what? You're offended by a meme? Are you 6?

#42 Posted by Red (6146 posts) -

Anime is a perfectly fine device for telling a story (Cowboy Bebop is one of my favorite shows, barring medium), but it's those people who just exclusively watch anime that drive me up the freaking wall. It's like if I only ever watched Disney movies or played video games made by French people. White people trying to be Japanese is just awful.

#43 Posted by DougQuaid (1272 posts) -
#44 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5148 posts) -

@TheKramer89 said:

Damn it GIF, you're embarrassing me!

#45 Posted by Bones8677 (3362 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Bones8677: Oh hello, Bones. You awful, awful, awful human being.

You Jelly Cloud?

#46 Posted by Dagbiker (7022 posts) -

@Red said:

Anime is a perfectly fine device for telling a story (Cowboy Bebop is one of my favorite shows, barring medium), but it's those people who just exclusively watch anime that drive me up the freaking wall. It's like if I only ever watched Disney movies or played video games made by French people. White people trying to be Japanese is just awful.

This is how i see it too. It is a good medium, and sometimes is a better choice then live action, depending on budgets. But just like all mediums there is crap. Some of my most emotional feelings are when I remember the storylines to Anime I watched on Adult swim.

#47 Posted by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

Yes, Japanese is what you should be studying. 

#48 Posted by Trace (3676 posts) -

This thread clearly isn't going anywhere worthwhile, nor does it need to exist as it stands.