I'm Tired and Disappointed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Aurelito

My life is getting a huge pile of shitload craps. First of all, I'm tired of the world and irrationality of its people that is increasing per second. Why should everyone get educated huh? Some of them can't understand things but some can, and the guys who can, get lost in the spiral of garbage coming from the people who can't understand. people who can't understand, get the important jobs. fuck it.
Another thing is corruption of people's mind. why should we drink and fuck all the time when there's more advantages ready to be taken out of our fucking brain?
Third, is political concerns. none of you are concerned about politics mother****. none of you have to listen to medias. they'll fuck your brain. using you to get money from your, whilst you can get it yourself. fuck politics.
Fourth, why the hell people want to show off themselves as smart ass guyz? Religious groups and fields for example, who the hell are you winy bastard to think, deny and or approve god? go fuck and drink.
Fifth shit, why there are still Christians over the world?
And sixth, Why the hell muslims think that they have a special "folklore" based on Islam when they don't know what it means and making a bad image from the god when they don't actually praise it? fuck them along with Christians.
Seventh, what the crap are Jews doing with Palestine people when they're actually same race? it's a domestic war guys, and should be forced like African tribal wars.
Eighth, fuck these game developers brilliantly. they suck ass from they're deepest depths of their hearts. There isn't even a shitty game made during this year.
Ninth, Why these cats leave their owner like shit?
And finally, Fuck Jews, Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Nihilists, Agnostics, Rapists and fuckists,

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Aurelito

My life is getting a huge pile of shitload craps. First of all, I'm tired of the world and irrationality of its people that is increasing per second. Why should everyone get educated huh? Some of them can't understand things but some can, and the guys who can, get lost in the spiral of garbage coming from the people who can't understand. people who can't understand, get the important jobs. fuck it.
Another thing is corruption of people's mind. why should we drink and fuck all the time when there's more advantages ready to be taken out of our fucking brain?
Third, is political concerns. none of you are concerned about politics mother****. none of you have to listen to medias. they'll fuck your brain. using you to get money from your, whilst you can get it yourself. fuck politics.
Fourth, why the hell people want to show off themselves as smart ass guyz? Religious groups and fields for example, who the hell are you winy bastard to think, deny and or approve god? go fuck and drink.
Fifth shit, why there are still Christians over the world?
And sixth, Why the hell muslims think that they have a special "folklore" based on Islam when they don't know what it means and making a bad image from the god when they don't actually praise it? fuck them along with Christians.
Seventh, what the crap are Jews doing with Palestine people when they're actually same race? it's a domestic war guys, and should be forced like African tribal wars.
Eighth, fuck these game developers brilliantly. they suck ass from they're deepest depths of their hearts. There isn't even a shitty game made during this year.
Ninth, Why these cats leave their owner like shit?
And finally, Fuck Jews, Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Nihilists, Agnostics, Rapists and fuckists,

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Optiow

You should see a counselor.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Black_Rose

Dude, you just read my mind.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aurelito
Optiow said:
"You should see a counselor."
I visited one and he was a friend of my father. He told me that you have something like "InSight" ot "InSite" problem after I called Quantified Energies of electrons a bullshit theory and he offered me Fluoxetine.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

solution :  WHINE LESS.....

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By BoG

First, I must be one who can't understand, because I can't understand what in the world you are saying here.

Second, it's stress relief. I know I need a break from learning to get my self some food and chill with friends. Human psychology does not allow for us to abandon one thing for another.
Third, I'm a political science major, so we're bound to disagree if you don't like politics.
Fourth, what?
Fifth, because people believe in Christ?
Sixth, do you understand Islam at all?
Seventh, do you actually understand the conflict in Gaza?
Eitght, that's mean.
Ninth, what? Is this all about your cat leaving you or something?
Grow up. Open your mind, and expand your vocabulary. 
This post is full of bigotry and hate, so it's getting shut down.