In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream...

ResonanceXu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By ResonanceXu

...thats probably because in (Dead) Space your more than likely to have died by now!

So, I recently bought Dead Space (which from now on I will abbreviate as DS), and I have to so say it really is a fantastic game. I remember following DS since its initial announcement and never thought too much of the game. As time passed however, it developed and gradually got better up untill and surrounding its release, when the games' buzz was on a particular high! Reviews were comming in good and strong, and general word of mouth cirulating the internet and amongst many of my friends were nothing but positive and as such I (naturally) had to pick up the game.

To make it clear I have not yet finished the game, infact since having bought it only yesterday (yes I know I'm late :P) I am hovering around somewhere in chapter 2, but I just have to make it clear that, this game delivers!
The atmosphere is thick and tense and although the game itself isn't 'soil your pants' scary, its sound and imagery are used well enough, with all elements going hand in hand being mixed together to create a feeling of urgency and despair; much of which is to my liking.

The bottomom line is DS is a must have game and a great addition to the survival-horror genre.

I am sure there are plenty more bumps and jumps to go in the game and I hope my words aren't too premature, but I'm sure all will be well as I progress further into the USG Ishimura...

...I wander if I made the right choice starting on the 'Hard' difficulty level...? *looks blankly at the sky and ponders to himself*

ResonanceXu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ResonanceXu

...thats probably because in (Dead) Space your more than likely to have died by now!

So, I recently bought Dead Space (which from now on I will abbreviate as DS), and I have to so say it really is a fantastic game. I remember following DS since its initial announcement and never thought too much of the game. As time passed however, it developed and gradually got better up untill and surrounding its release, when the games' buzz was on a particular high! Reviews were comming in good and strong, and general word of mouth cirulating the internet and amongst many of my friends were nothing but positive and as such I (naturally) had to pick up the game.

To make it clear I have not yet finished the game, infact since having bought it only yesterday (yes I know I'm late :P) I am hovering around somewhere in chapter 2, but I just have to make it clear that, this game delivers!
The atmosphere is thick and tense and although the game itself isn't 'soil your pants' scary, its sound and imagery are used well enough, with all elements going hand in hand being mixed together to create a feeling of urgency and despair; much of which is to my liking.

The bottomom line is DS is a must have game and a great addition to the survival-horror genre.

I am sure there are plenty more bumps and jumps to go in the game and I hope my words aren't too premature, but I'm sure all will be well as I progress further into the USG Ishimura...

...I wander if I made the right choice starting on the 'Hard' difficulty level...? *looks blankly at the sky and ponders to himself*

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RetroIce4

*Retro Ice 4 Hands ResonanceXu a Cookie*

ResonanceXu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers