Usagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

Edited By Usagi
No Caption Provided
As everyone knows, Street Fighter IV came out Tuesday and was surprisingly available on that day instead of a day later like most games.  Yes, I am enjoying it a good deal, but at first I wasn't as much as I thought.  Since then it has grown on me since I have put about 17 hours into it so far and that is only in the single player stuff with the exception that I played DeVeAn in two matches.  Definitely looking to start playing a lot more against others very soon, so send an invite if you see me online.

No Caption Provided
I also picked up some other miscellaneous stuff this week.  My tenth Super Nintendo game ended up being Timeslip by Vic Tokai.  It is a game that I have never heard of before and it is a somewhat decent Contra-esque platforming action game.

I also picked up two more Blu-ray movies, Street Fighter and Saw.  I was one of those people who saw Street Fighter in theaters back in 1994 which should come as no surprise since I was and still am a huge Street Fighter fan.  I know it isn't a good movie, but I just have a soft spot for it.  My enjoyment of it is on a so-bad-it-is-good level and I get a kick out of watching Raul Julia ham it up as M. Bison which is easily the best thing about the film.  Saw is a movie that I like quite a bit because I really enjoy truly good horror films and those are few and far between.  Yeah, the rest of the series is terrible, but the first one is quite good.  This particular release of Saw on Blu-ray is literally movie-only and has no extras which really sucks, but I suspect there will be a later release that will rectify that.

エスエフフォーア
Usagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Usagi
No Caption Provided
As everyone knows, Street Fighter IV came out Tuesday and was surprisingly available on that day instead of a day later like most games.  Yes, I am enjoying it a good deal, but at first I wasn't as much as I thought.  Since then it has grown on me since I have put about 17 hours into it so far and that is only in the single player stuff with the exception that I played DeVeAn in two matches.  Definitely looking to start playing a lot more against others very soon, so send an invite if you see me online.

No Caption Provided
I also picked up some other miscellaneous stuff this week.  My tenth Super Nintendo game ended up being Timeslip by Vic Tokai.  It is a game that I have never heard of before and it is a somewhat decent Contra-esque platforming action game.

I also picked up two more Blu-ray movies, Street Fighter and Saw.  I was one of those people who saw Street Fighter in theaters back in 1994 which should come as no surprise since I was and still am a huge Street Fighter fan.  I know it isn't a good movie, but I just have a soft spot for it.  My enjoyment of it is on a so-bad-it-is-good level and I get a kick out of watching Raul Julia ham it up as M. Bison which is easily the best thing about the film.  Saw is a movie that I like quite a bit because I really enjoy truly good horror films and those are few and far between.  Yeah, the rest of the series is terrible, but the first one is quite good.  This particular release of Saw on Blu-ray is literally movie-only and has no extras which really sucks, but I suspect there will be a later release that will rectify that.

エスエフフォーア
DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DeVeAn

I had to work, otherwise i would beat you some more...j/k lol.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

I can't find the PS3 version anywhere...

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By zityz

1. The rest of the saw series isnt THAT bad, but it's at the point now where its crossing the line into PLAYED OUT territory.
2. The Ryu figuring looks way better then the C. Viper figure I got, they could have packaged any other character. Not saying he's a bad character, she's fine in game, but the figuring just looks...odd.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Optiow

Strangely I have not even seen a copy of the Ps3 around, only the 360 one.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince
zityz said:
"1. The rest of the saw series isnt THAT bad, but it's at the point now where its crossing the line into PLAYED OUT territory.
2. The Ryu figuring looks way better then the C. Viper figure I got, they could have packaged any other character. Not saying he's a bad character, she's fine in game, but the figuring just looks...odd."
C.Viper is hot, But I'd rather have a Ryu figure. It's kinda odd, but I think it would've made more sense of they packaged Ken with the 360...

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By lordofultima

Man that figure is small, I totally thought it would be larger.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LiquidPrince
lordofultima said:
"Man that figure is small, I totally thought it would be larger.
"
Yeah it is... I thought it would be big too...
xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By xShR3Dx

INDESTRUCTABLE!!!!
i will invite you too a game right now

KnightsofRound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By KnightsofRound

The Street Fighter movie is one of those movies that is so ridiculously bad that it's awesome.  Sometimes I actually like bad movies; if it's the kind of movie where I know it's going to be bad in the first place I'm not really disappointed unless there isn't really any humour value or anything to be found it in and it's just genuinely awful.