Inglorious Basterds

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By insanegamer

so the trailer for Inglorious Basterds is now online.

so now you have seen the trailer, what do you think ?

I loved it, just everything about it is awsome, it has tarantino all over it. just from the start seeing Eli Roth (the man who directed both hostel films) is some crazy Solider you see that creepy smile on his face when Pitt talks about killing Nazi's and then you have him with a basball bat to the had of some Nazi, now this is a WW 2 movie and i can tell this will be R rated and this is Taarantino.

now onto Brad Pitt i have never been a big fan of him but i have becoming a fan of after Jesse James, but in this he looks and speaks so awsome, that speech he gives at the start of the Trailer is just awsome and sounds like what Tarantino what would do. hust awsome about him and his men killing Nazi's and i love how he says Nazi's.

No Caption Provided
there are even more characters in the trailer the Ryan from the office is in it and hitler makes an appearance in the trailer which is so cool i love the tone from this trailer. it looks like it will be a hard R which i expect from Tarantino.

No Caption Provided

but all i want now is more but i am so looking forwad to this now and i can't wait for it now, i will be there day 1 when this opens because i love Tarantino his movies rule and i will watch anything he is involved with.

No Caption Provided
this could end up my fav ww2 movie and and with it coming out in August i can't wait for it with all the characters and story which sounds kick ass in this i really can't wait for it. i can't wait to see this movi and to see more stuff come out because i will take anything from Tarantino.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

I think it looks pretty good.

But of course most people seem to be bashing it because Quentin Tarantino is making it, and he makes good and popular movies.  If you like any popular movies than obviously you're stupid, and have no knowledge about what makes a good movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Brad Pitt has carte blanche with me for the rest of his career because of his role as Tyler Durden.

This movie looks stupidly awesome. Fuck historical accurate, this is just ultraviolence in a WW2 setting.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ArchScabby
TeflonBilly said:
 this is just ultraviolence.
That's all you needed to say man.
mann_uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mann_uk

Looks awesome

nickyvegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By nickyvegas

I hadn't heard of this movie but it looks great.

themovi3nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By themovi3nut

exploitation cinema - when nobody gives a shit about the subject matter.    It's the mindset I have when it comes to all movies now-a-days, I am confident this film will piss people off but i say have a cry its only a movie.

Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Magnum

Tarantino WWII movie .... YES PLEASE!!!

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Gunner

Normally i only care for historically accurate WWII movies but this looks pretty good.

rexualhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By rexualhealing

This movie looks kickass. Reminds me of the good old days of exploitation cinema that I wasn't alive for but relive on my DVD player and VCR a few nights a week.

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By auspiciousqueue

It looks hilarious. I am not a Brad Pitt fan, but he seemed funny in the trailer. Plus, Daniel Bruhl AND Maggie Cheung are in the movie, I am totally there.