Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

Pure domination. Don't worry, this cop is getting suspended...NOT. He's not getting in any trouble. The department says his actions were in compliance with the department policy. Since Giantbomb is busted as fuck, it looks like the video might not embed correctly. Here the link if you can't view it. 
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By teh_destroyer

Holy shit dude, he really hit that guy fast and hard.

Stunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Stunt

Wow, he flew. I'd sue that cop for all he's worth. Of course, I probably wouldn't win that case.

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
teh_destroyer said:
Holy shit dude, he really hit that guy fast and hard.
The guy hit head first. He's lucky he didn't get a severe concussion or break his neck. 
Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, that's damn ridiculous.   I think he should sue, and I think he should win.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By KaosAngel

OMG Police State!  >_>

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Brendan

Does anybody know what the guy did to recieve that? Nobody seems to be asking that question.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Al3xand3r
Police have released surveillance video showing a sheriff's deputy slamming a man head first into a wall, leaving him in a coma. The 29-year-old had been pursued by deputies after a witness wrongly identified him as a suspect in an assault.

So, yeah, how about that Brendan?
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
Brendan said:
Does anybody know what the guy did to recieve that? Nobody seems to be asking that question.
He didn't do anything. The cop thought he was someone else. 
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By LiquidPrince

This is why I hate humanity. Or parts of it. How he could he get away with doing that...

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
xobballox said:
Dude, that's damn ridiculous.   I think he should sue, and I think he should win.
He wouldn't win.
Wright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wright

freaking beasty tackle.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

Ooh. That looked painful. Yeah, I would sue if I was innocent. If not? He had it coming.

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
LiquidPrince said:
This is why I hate humanity. Or parts of it. How he could he get away with doing that... [more]
What can people do, fire the cops by ceasing to pay for their services? Cops get away with abuses on a daily basis. It's bullshit. 
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
Meltbrain said:
lilburtonboy7489 said: LiquidPrince said: This is why I hate humanity. Or parts of it. How he could he get away ... [more]
Murder isn't enough to get ya fired when you're a cop.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Linkyshinks

Fucking swiney scum.

ADDTasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ADDTasty
LiquidPrince said:
This is why I hate humanity. Or parts of it. How he could he get away with doing that... [more]
I agree, 100%
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By Gunner

Without knowing what the guy did i cant really judge the cops actions.

Dont get me wrong, i hate the cops just as much as the next guy, but some of my buddies are cops and they get so much shit for doing their job that its just sickening.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Linkyshinks
Al3xand3r said:
Police have released surveillance video showing a sheriff's deputy slamming a man head first into a wall, leaving him in ... [more]

@Gunner said:

Without knowing what the guy did i cant really judge the cops actions. Dont get me wrong, i hate the ... [more]

Nothing, read Alexanders quote above.

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#24  Edited By meptron

Dude was just walking down the hallway. Unless the police had some reason to believe the guy was armed (which I don't think they did), that was uncalled for.

It's at times like this that we need to remember the words of the N.W.A.... "fuck tha police".
Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

Holy fuck. According to the description, it put him in a fucking coma.

Talk about excessive force... holy shit.

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
Gunner612 said:
Without knowing what the guy did i cant really judge the cops actions. Dont get me wrong, i hate the ... [more]
He did nothing. Really. Completely innocent. 
Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Keyser_Soze

When the shit hits the fan in the coming years, Im'ma gonna swarm on any motherfucker in a blue uniform.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Milkman

N.W.A. was so right when they said fuck tha police.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kashif1

heres another one

PlusRaw Video: Officer Slams Woman to the GroundRaw Video: Officer Slams Woman to the GroundThe Associated PressA suburban New York police officer has been freed on $300,000 bail after being charged with using excessive force against a woman at a restaurant. (June 27)This video contains ONLY natural sound. No script is available
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gizmo
What right do they have to do that? As much right as I have to do that to them.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TwoOneFive

CL60 said:
TwoOneFive said: CL60 said: TwoOneFive said: CL60 said: TwoOneFive said: CL60 said: TwoOneFive said: CL60 said: TwoOneFive said: CL60 said: ... [more]
okay fine you're right. 

But who is to say that that same cop who did this wasn't in some serious shit earlier or the day/week before thats on his mind? 
The problem is the cops, its the whole system. 
You can't expect a police officer to walk into a extremely violent crime scene, then later on be told to deal with some lame protestors. i'm not saying this is what happened here, its just that after a while, being a cop is grueling on your mental health. 

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By maxszy

*sigh* That's ridiculous. The poor guy.

Things like this make people lose hope in humanity. What a ridiculous abusive use of power. There should be some reprimand but I doubt anything will happen.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By pirate_republic

Yeah this is brutal, buI don't think legal action should be taken: cops work with the most screwed up with people all day, so it's only natural that after a while they start to think everyone is like that. At the time, this guy wasn't innocent to them, this was a criminal as far as they were concerned. Maybe some compensation to the guy, but I don't think sueing is necesarry. Though the guy probably will anyways.

@Maxszy: My question to you is what you would think if this guy WAS guilty? Would you still say "poor guy"? Like I mentioned, at the time the police would have considered this dude a no-good-dirty-rotten criminal who would attack them if they didn't knock him out, though I doubt the officer was trying to hit him so hard, I say he thought that the other guy was a little tougher, like most criminals.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Drebin_893
Meltbrain said:
lilburtonboy7489 said: LiquidPrince said: This is why I hate humanity. Or parts of it. How he could he get away ... [more]

Actually, the man wasn't even a protestor, he was just walking home when it happened. That case literally made me shake with rage when I first heard it.
jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jNerd
Fuck the police! No justice no peace!
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By CL60
TwoOneFive said:
CL60 said: TwoOneFive said: CL60 said: TwoOneFive said: CL60 said: TwoOneFive said: CL60 said: TwoOneFive said: CL60 said: TwoOneFive said: ... [more]
How about you read? The cop thought it was a different person, and even if it was the person they were looking for the cop had no right to run at him and push him straight into a wall putting him into a coma.
mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#38  Edited By mracoon

I hate when cops do things like this and get away with. Just because they enforce the law doesn't mean they're above it.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Keyser_Soze
@Gizmo: Right on.  The police system is ad hoc, it's designed to stop the end user, not the means and ability to commit crime. The system was never designed to look after the 'common man', it was designed to make sure the 'common man' didn't do what they did not want you to do.  It looks after the interests of the elite, not the common man. It's NOT about protecting you.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#40  Edited By AgentJ
pirate_republic said:
Yeah this is brutal, buI don't think legal action should be taken: cops work with the most screwed up with ... [more]
I agree with this. The reason you hear about these things on the news is because they happen so rarely. Accidents are going to happen, but what police do is dangerous and potentially life-threatening. 99.999% of the time, they get their guy. He has to be concerned that the suspect may have a weapon and might start shooting, and then other people could get involved, so he did the right thing bringing him down quickly. Compensation should most definately be given, but even cops can't be perfect. 
jNerd said:
Fuck the police! No justice no peace!
Thats a perfect reply to any topic burton puts up here
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TwoOneFive

ihey look there is select cases of polic brutality, but whenever you post a youtube like this, it makes it look so much worse than it actually is. there are hundreds thousands, if not millions, of cops who go to work every day in this country, and deal with everything from kids throwing keg parties in the woods to insane killers lighting up a store with an ak47. 

You get one cop who loses it over nothing one day, post it on youtube, it gets thousands of views and comments calling cops pigs and assholes etc. 

oh and that black chic was resisting arrest. Its only bad when some one is recording it, sends it to the news who wants ratings so they hype it, next thing you know a guy lost his job and his family is struggling. also, you put SLAMS in the title, then you make it look far worse, plus the framerate is really low so it looks fast. i bet this girl didn't even have a scratch. you can see they kept trying to restrain her she kept backing away, resisting, its like okay dumb bitch now you get slammed on floor for being stupid. 

for the most part there wouldn't be any police brutality if people weren't fucking stupid and were just honest to them. 
But i do know, there are definitely cases where its totally fucked up and the cop shouldn't be a cop in the first place. But for the most part, its totally justified. Like when you get a guy who is high on PCP and resisting like crazy, hes so drugged up he doesn't feel a thing, then you get 4 cops kicking the guy on the ground to stop him, you get the guys pathetic family in the background screaming OMG assault assault why you doin that?!?! waaah, and then someone else is recording it, then all 3 cops get fired. 

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42  Edited By BlackWaterCO

People need to respect the police

Yeah he's using force, get over it

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
BlackWaterCO said:
People need to respect the policeYeah he's using force, get over it
What the fuck are you talking about? The cop put an innocent man into a coma. Too bad it wasn't you, then you would be singing a different tune. 
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
AgentJ said:
pirate_republic said: Yeah this is brutal, buI don't think legal action should be taken: cops work with the most screwed ... [more]
Correct
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TwoOneFive
lilburtonboy7489 said:
BlackWaterCO said: People need to respect the policeYeah he's using force, get over it What the fuck are you talking ... [more]
okay WOW, one cop did something stupid, LETS ALL SAY FUCK THA POLICE AND CALL THEM ALL PIGS!

yeah you guys make a lot of sense. 

its actually very ironic how you guys are sitting BASHING people for doing something wrong, and you're on here saying all of this angry hateful stuff about people as well even going as far to say you'd harm policeman if you had the chance.....how fucked up is that? you guys make me sick. 
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By pause422
Gizmo said:
What right do they have to do that? As much right as I have to do that to them. [more]
Exactly. The difference is visa versa anyone of us would get mad years behind bars for just a shove into a wall like that. I really hate the power some of these cops feel that they have just because of their job. So many of them need a good wakeup call.
Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

In my town some guy was drunk and belligerent outside a bar and a cop came by.  There was an altercation between the two and the cop got his ass kicked.  The next night a group of cops came back to the bar looking for some revenge for some stupid asshole cop reason and there was another fight and it was a big story.

I for one think cops should be held up to the same standards as everyone else and to do otherwise would be dangerous and belittle what their position is supposed to mean.  They should be defenders of the public, not attackers or as they so often are now tools for creating government income by squeezing tax dollars from the public through meaningless traffic violations or other tickets.  The law enforcement system needs to be cleaned up and made to do what it's supposed to, but I suppose that's kind of off topic here.

unchained

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By unchained

Well, I'm a cop. I don't know the whole story on what went on here besides what was written in this forum. Witness said it was a dude who turned out to be the wrong dude.

Now, from a cop's perspective, a witness said there is a suspect. Cop wants to talk to him, and from the initial part of the video it looks like this guy is going to run or has been running. Running, in cop terms, is called Resistant Behavior. Meaning, you need to get hands-on to get the guy under control. If it looks like the guy is going to run, you need to get him to the ground quick. A shove, an armlock, a shoulder lock, or another sort of pain compliance to get him under control whereby you can handcuff him. I've pushed people to the ground before or checked them to get them off balance and then to the ground to get them handcuffed...it's very normal to be honest. I'd say the cop in this video never intended to ram the guy's head into the wall behind him.  And if he did, well that IS excessive. And deserves every bit of punishment he will face.

All I'm saying is that you guys don't know the whole picture and are making snap judgements.

And to the guys saying they want to fuck up the police or this:

Keyser_Soze said:
When the shit hits the fan in the coming years, Im'ma gonna swarm on any motherfucker in a blue uniform. [more]
C'mon, really? Really? You want to swarm on the same guys who will spend days and weeks working on an investigation to get you back your PS3/360/Wii after it got stolen? You want to fight the guys who arrest the fiends that would rape your mother or sister if they got the chance? You want to attack the guys who get called out at 3am to come to a highway accident and give you or someone you love first aid and do their best to make sure you get through it?

I missed out on the Halo 3 launch, and the COD:Modern Warfare launch because someone needed me to put on the uniform and go help them, even though I had taken these days off.  Most cops are good guys, who joined the Force to help people, not hurt them. 

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By toowalrus

Ha, awesome. That's terrible, but firing every cop who makes little mistakes isn't the answer. I'd rather see the cops help the man who was thrown against the wall, rather than punish the cop who did it.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RetroIce4

A coma?!? WTF! Stupid pigs.