#2351 Posted by T1000 (45 posts) -

I'm T-1000 and i'm from the USA!

#2352 Posted by aku88 (38 posts) -

Hey all! Been following the Giantbomb staff back from their Gamespot days but I've never been much of a forum poster though I seem to absorb everything else on the site.

I hail from the land of Malaysia (but currently studying in Southampton) and I know we don't have the best of reputations when it comes to games but I made a promise a long time ago to only buy original games and not support piracy. It's still rampant in my country though.

Great to meet you all! Drop a message if you want to chat. :)

#2353 Posted by Sir_Belf (6 posts) -

Greetings! New to the Forum but not new to Giant Bomb. Thought it was about time I bloody joined this awesome site. looking forward to my time here.

#2354 Posted by RockHardRetard (4 posts) -

Hi, you may refer to me as Rock, Rocky, Retard, or Moa.

#2355 Edited by Thandurin (18 posts) -

Hello I'm Thandurin from Massachusetts and I've followed Giant Bomb on and off for the last couple years but have only just created an account. It is good to meet all of you.

#2356 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5011 posts) -
#2357 Posted by MarkOnFire (65 posts) -

Hiya! I've been a premium member on the site for a little over a year now, but I'd like to get more into the forums, because there's all kinds of craziness happening up in here.

I like, um, video games? Technology too. I actually subbed for premium Tested content originally, but kept my sub up after the sites split up just because GB premium content rocks my socks.

Steam: MarkOnFire
XBL: MarkOnFire
3DS: 1091-7637-5042
Wii: Bahaha who cares.

#2358 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen You too, old one.

#2359 Posted by aku88 (38 posts) -
#2360 Edited by DerpButter (4 posts) -

Hullo bomblers, I am Danny from the Unitered States. Lurked here about a year now, mostly just took in the occasional quicklook and then the bombcast. If i could make an immediate suggestion, GB forums should to be renamed "NeoJEFF". That isht would be funny to me.

#2361 Edited by rentacop (107 posts) -

Hello all, Ray from the (ultra shitty) state of Pennsylvania here. I'm pretty new to the site overall having not lurked until signing up yesterday however the Bombcast has really grown on me in my first several episodes thus far. Recent college grad who spends days gaming, posting on GAF, listening to podcasts (Bombcast, TESD, Weekend Confirmed, etc), reading comics, and occasionally playing MTG with some buddies. Oh and some job hunting.

I hope to meet some great people on here as long as you'll have me!

#2362 Posted by cuteme71584 (1 posts) -

Hello Everyone! I'm Breffni McGeough new in this forum! I've been here days ago but finally I manage to find the community forums.

Nice to be here and nice to meet you all!

I have no friends yet so add me if you want :)

#2363 Posted by Mister9001 (15 posts) -

I've been a lurker for about a week or so, but I've never really had an interest in joining this website until the new interface update.

I'm actually quite familiar with Whiskey media websites, as you may know me as YourNeighborhoodComicGeek at Comic Vine. Also, partially a reason for me joining is my impatience for the new UI update, and I want to see how awesome it would be.

Xbox Live - TehAwesomeGamer

#2364 Posted by WildBells (2 posts) -

Howdy world! My name is Jean. I've lurked for a little while, but finally decided to join this community. I like it already!

I live in the US with my family. I enjoy a good game, but I may not be as hardcore as most people on here . . . . My passion is music.

#2365 Posted by BlueBeef (2 posts) -

My name is George I'm 17 and i hate trees.

#2366 Edited by MasterChiefSnake (17 posts) -

I'm Master Chief Snake. Named after main character from Halo and Metal Gear Solid. So I'm here for supporting Giant Bomb and be a journalist, but I'm protesting against Atlus U.S.A. Inc. for banned me in their forums and their own Facebook pages. I also protesting against Machinima.com. I want to negotiate Atlus. If not, I will called my lawyer who know about ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) such as Mediation and Arbitration. If I can't sue Atlus, I will put end of Machinima.com and well as Stephen Harper in 2016. I am no longer support Atlus, but I still hate Atlus. That's why Atlus banned me for no reasons unless they need to negotiate me and lift the banned from me. Someday, I will become a video game designer, director, writer, and producer.

#2367 Posted by Nightriff (5091 posts) -
#2368 Posted by T1000 (45 posts) -

My names T1000 and my favorite number is 1000

#2369 Posted by MasterChiefSnake (17 posts) -

@nightriff: No problem, but thanks for interviewed me.

#2370 Posted by m2cks (586 posts) -

@rentacop: I thought I'd jump in here and rap with some peeps. How are you, mate? I'm from more south, so can't say I'm too familiar with that mystical legendary thing you guys up north call "snow", but I don't see too much wrong with ol' PA.

#2372 Edited by Gamefreak (3 posts) -

Greetings friends. I joined the site about four years ago when it was first getting off the ground. Unfortunately, around the same time, I happened to lose all interest in posting on internet forums. But, after much lurking and enjoyment of the site's content, I have returned. About me - my username is not actually inspired by the company Game Freak; it's just the name that I used for pretty much every forum for as long as I can remember. In this regard, I feel kinda bad that I've had the monopoly on such a name for so long, but my return to this account puts me at some peace.

#2373 Edited by Horus (3 posts) -

Hello. My name is Daniel. I'm new here.

#2374 Edited by XxBigSisterxX (1 posts) -

Hello, my name is Becky, I'm new around here. Huge BioShock and Fallout fan, also a hardcore PC gamer who has played a little bit of everything. My day job is graphic designer. I'd also like to mention that i run a BioShock fan page on Facebook, just got it stared, and I really want to grow the page - so hit me up with a like if you are interested in keeping up-to-date on the latest BioShock news, videos and discussions! www.facebook.com/BioShockInfinite - Thanks for reading! Oh - and if you are curious, I'm Canadian!

#2375 Edited by the_lens_flare (12 posts) -

Hi everyone. Looking for a good gaming forum/news site, and I hope this one will be it. I've known about Giantbomb for awhile but finally created an account today.

I like gaming and music and some other things, not much else to say I suppose.

#2376 Posted by This_Dude (295 posts) -

Hey folks!

My name is Eli and I've been on GiantBomb for several years now. Really enjoy the site and the community around it.

I try and play every major game that comes out and enjoy broadcasting them on my twitch.tv channel. I mostly prefer console games over PC, but have been playing World of Warcraft ever since it's release and have definitely spent too much money during Steam sales expanding my library. A few friends and I have started a weekly podcast which can be found at www.timerust.com. We'll have it up on iTunes as soon as we get that feed setup on our site. We talk about videogames, movies, TV, comic books, professional wrestling, and pretty much everything else that eats away at your time. Feel free to stop by and leave us a comment on our channel/facebook to let us know what you think.

Keep being the great community that you are and play more games!

#2377 Posted by Christophorius (4 posts) -

Hello, everyone! I'm Christina. I'm 22. My favourite hobbies : games, soccer, science, travel, space.

My favourite game characters: Snake (MGS), George Stobbart (Broken Sword), Sketch (Comix Zone), Jill Valentine (Resident Evil), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), Jin Kazama, Hwoarang, Lei Wulong (Tekken), John Marston (Red Dead Redemption), 47 (Hitman)

I'm from Ukraine.

#2380 Posted by Azal8522 (3 posts) -

Hello, I'm Azal. I'm a dude who loves JRPGs, anime, manga, and books.

My personal favorite games are most of the Final Fantasy games(except 8, and 13-2.) the Shin Megami Tensei series, Pokemon, and Disgaea. ESPECIALLY Disgaea.

Anime and Manga I like to read, are the big three: Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece. My favorite would have to be Fullmetal Alchemist, and I really enjoyed Blue Exorcist and Soul Eater.

My favorite books are the "Last Dragon Chronicles" By Chris D'Lacey. These books are fantastic, and I would recommend them to anyone who doesn't mind a lighthearted read at first, as the books do get more intense.

I came to this website, because I got sick of Gamefaqs, because of it's incompetent mods, and general idiocy. I also really enjoy Giant Bomb as a whole, especially the Persona 4 endurance run.

I live in Alaska, in case you are wondering. And no, I can't see Russia from my house.

#2381 Edited by insouciant (710 posts) -

@azal8522: I like Full Metal Alchemist too. Welcome to GiantBomb.

#2382 Edited by TrickyAcid (1 posts) -

Hey,

So I just joined GiantBomb. So I'm a newbe here but whatever, I'll be throwing myself around this forum and hoping to get to know a lot of you. I love to interact and engage with others. Anyway I wanted to kick my introduction off to tell you all a bit about me. I've recently graduated from University with a games design degree, I've always had a passion to become a games designer, it kicked in when I was 14 and i'm now i'm 23.

Currently I'm looking for a career as a junior games designer or at least something to get me into that field. I'm working on an IOS title at the moment, my main objective is to make it fun, addictive and a very easy pick up and play, especially with it being a mobile game, so I won't be throwing a cluster of crap at the player. I'll probably have a good working demo by later this year by perhaps August. So I'll love to share it with all of you as well as others and have it uploaded on the apps store eventually this year.

When it come to my favourite games I have a massive list but a few goes by:

MASSIVE Metal Gear Solid fan, (Metal Gear Solid series), Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock series, GTA: Vice CIty, Skyrim (Elder Scrolls series), The God Of War series, Uncharted series, Gears of war 1,2,3 (Not Judgement), Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Resident Evil 4. (I would have said more to Resident Evil however after 5 the series has gone down hill >_> Capcom need to fix up for the next gen with Resident Evil 7!) And there is loads more games but there's a few from the top of my head.

I also love movies so a few of my favourites are Inception, The Dark Knight Rises, Pulp Fiction, Leon, Avengers. For TV shows it's the Walking Dead and The Game Of Thrones right now.

Apart from that I recently started making let's play gaming videos on Youtube. It hasn't been a very long time it's been a few months but I think it's going okay. And I really wanted to try to also reach out to a wider audiance and honestly hope for the best that I can make footage that's entertaining as well. So currently i'm working on my let's play for Bioshock Infinite. The game is outstanding, so if anyone is interested who wants to check out my let's play and let me know what you think, please I'd love to hear. I try not to put some boring footage up, the whole point is to not just provide gaming footage but to also provide entertainment, that brings people back and makes you love the videos. So even none-gamers might get a bit interested even.

So far there's 3 episodes i'm working on episodes 4,5 and so fourth. But there's three episodes for anyone to check out if interested, apart from that there's also Skyrim footage of me fighting the Ebony warrior and so on.

Below I've provided Parts 1 to 3 below for anyone interested. The videos are 15-20 minutes in length and I decided to post the first three encase you feel like jumping onto the next one instantly. Anyway I hope you enjoy the commentary as well as the footage.

And if there's any questions that you'd like to know more about me, please ask away :). And my gamertag on Xbox live is: TrickyAcid. I love to talk to people and yeah it would be sweet to get to know you all. Take care.

#2383 Edited by DevinEJPage (18 posts) -
#2384 Edited by i_got_an_F (25 posts) -

Hello,

I was on giantbomb awhile back but for some reason I can't login or locate my information anywhere so I had to make a new account. Love all things movies and games and became a recent dog owner. Apart from that I enjoy playing guitar and eating everything in front of me.

#2385 Edited by theoreticalpunch (7 posts) -

Use the Giant Bomb wiki frequently to look up random facts, figured I might as well get an account and try to be more sociable. We'll see how that goes.

Call me Sam. Play all sorts of games, but prefer the ones with lots of choices and player-centric narrative.

#2386 Edited by ReapersPuppy (468 posts) -

Holy fuck this thread is old.. surprised its been up this long after almost 5yrs. hummm, well since I've changed a lot in 5yrs I'll reintroduce myself. I'm no longer a vegetarian, but I am looking to reintroduce myself to the veggie life style. I've been single for a yr after a break up with my long time boyfriend, well ex. I'm currently practicing Buddhism & actually getting started on college for Dental or Medical Assisting. I still love a lot of the same things though, such as writing, nature, animals, but I've also changed a lot in many other ways. I think my perspective on life, and people in general is much diff then before. I've always loved all kinds of music but have recently got into reggae and classical. I'm looking to finish college an move to madtown in the next few years. Hopefully, save up and travel the world.. hopefully.. I of course still love video games but do not play them as much as I used to. I find now a days I enjoy single player more then online multiplayer, not that I don't like multiplayer every now an then but it seems making good friends online is much harder then it used to be. One game I recently enjoyed was lollipop chainsaw, games frickin awesome. I also <3 green sponge lol (420) its bomb an I'm thankful for it.. PS. I just got the new GOW so I'm prob gonna start playing some online veryy soon! oh yeaa an the names Gean, Gean Bond..

Bond, really isn't my last name btw..

#2387 Edited by Vin (4 posts) -

'Sup GB.

Name's Vin - no relation to the Caravella stallion. Dig games, not specific to any platform. If it's fun, I'm in.

Worked across and within numerous forums in history past - looking forward to shootin' the breeze with the fine folk here at GB.

#2389 Edited by BulimicBalzac (93 posts) -

I unironically love old tv show theme songs. It is sadly the only thing that as elicited the only thing close to resembling a smile on my face. Normally I wear a grimace wherever I go. Because on the inside I contain such a strong hate for myself and that it causes actual physical pain.

But, the good news is Cheers theme makes like bearable for all of 30 seconds... At which point replay. Ad nauseam

Video Games. Computer games. Sadness. CHEERS! That waitress is so mean!

#2390 Posted by MurderSlingshot (71 posts) -

Hello Giant Bomb community. I've been a member for a couple of years already but I rarely posted anything because frankly, forums scare me. But I've decided 'eff it, I'm going to try and be more active on the forums. I don't like to argue so when someone inevitably calls me out for something I'll just deal with it.

The names Brynley. I'm wrapping up my freshman year of college. I love video games (obviously) but comic books are my real passion anymore. Just looking to make some friends who are interested in the same things I am.

#2391 Posted by Ducksworth (660 posts) -

Hi, I'm Ducksworth.

#2392 Edited by InfiniteMugen (5 posts) -

Greetings, im Mugen from the hit tv show, Samurai Champloo.. no srsly.

But srsly, i like anything old skool/underground hip-hop related and generally anything to do with dark souls. If you like either of those things.. lets be friends.

Nujabes is 4 eva.

#2393 Posted by darkpower (96 posts) -

Hello! As the name suggests, I'm Darkpower. You can just call me DP if you want (no relation to the...ahem, obscene term that acronym can also refer to). I've been rather controversial, but I hope to be able to provide with interesting posts that make people think, and to challenge beliefs. Don't ask that people necessarily agree with me, but to respect the views. Usually I don't post an opinion unless I really feel it (I don't like to troll; we have too many of those people as it is on the internet and I don't think I'd add anything to that field anyway).

I do have a YouTube channel, and I'm trying to do more with it, making a gaming channel out of it. I don't have the speaking skills as, say, TB or Jessie Cox, but I can damn sure try to make interesting content about games and other things that spark my interest. You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/darkpowrjd?feature=guide . As before, I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but I'm hopeful that debate can come out of what I say.

#2395 Posted by helvetica (97 posts) -

Hello friends! I'm Jocelyn. I was drawn into GiantBomb from listening to the podcasts, and then got hooked on the Quick Looks. GiantBomb is pretty cool.

#2396 Posted by Tracks (1 posts) -

Hello Everyone,

Been coming to the site for a little while now and within the last couple of months started getting in to the podcast.

Cheers

#2397 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Hey everyone. I'm MariachiMacabre ^_^. I'm new to the site so please be nice to me :D Can't wait to talk about my favorite games like Babysitting Mama and We Dare with you all!

What am I doing? I have 5132 posts. I'm going to leave this thread.

#2399 Posted by SpeedyTortuga (3 posts) -

Hello. I'm new to Giant Bomb, but I've used a few other forums that become extremely inactive lately, so I've decided to give this forum a try. I haven't even lurked much on this website before, so it's still really new to me. It seems a lot more active than what I'm used to, which is good. Hopefully this site will grow on me.

#2400 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

Hey everyone. I'm HaltIAmReptar. I've been following the site since early 2009 and have been posting infrequently since about then. Very new here, still trying to figure things out. How do you make a new thread? Thanks in advanced.