#2601 Edited by dusker (180 posts) -

Hi All,

My name's Peter. I'm 29 and work for a tech company from my apartment in the middle of Brooklyn, NY.

Currently, I'm playing way too much Diablo 3. I'm looking to go outside soon, since the weather's breaking, so will probably be hiking, running etc. in the NY state area. Other than that, I'm pretty into music stuff and other things.

Looking forward to speaking with you folks.

#2602 Edited by James_Hayward (459 posts) -

Hi all,

I've been listening to the podcast for about 3 years now and have been a subscriber for 2 years. In the last year or so I've been posting a little to the forums and realizing more and more just what an excellent bunch of similar-minded people you all are. Giantbomb has come to fill that social space around gaming for me, that the high pace of London hive-living has increasingly been preventing.

I like watching quicklooks with Brad to see how quickly he will die. I like listening to Patrick expand into his analyses and critiques while simultaneously chuckling at his self seriousness yet also being deeply interested in what he has to say. I like Jeff and Vinny's banter as it switches back and forth between informed discussion and dumb nonsense. I like that video games are appreciated as a form of entertainment worthy of lengthy and detailed discussion here... but I love it that Giantbomb will also sometimes go FULL stupid just for the sake of it.

Basically this place is pretty damned amazing and reminds me of the days that I was lucky enough to have a bunch of dudes to hang out with in real life to talk about all this sort of glorious nonsense with...

#2603 Posted by DoubleHaz (2 posts) -

Hello everyone !

My name is Hazem and i'm 32, i live in france and i'm a videogame producer. I've been working for now on my first indie project since 3 years.

I'm playing right now at Final Fantasy XIV and Dark Souls II but i have so few time that i just can't finish them ( at leat Dark Souls II since FFXIV is a mmo ).

Nice to meet you guys !

#2604 Posted by bmccann42 (131 posts) -

Hi duders,

I'm Barry, I work in HR for a mining company up in here in Toronto Canada.

Basically working my way through Reaper of Souls at the moment, in amongst some Titanfall occcasionally, and waiting on the final version of Starbound to come along. I buy way too much on Steam that I will never play, and probably watch way too much stuff on here.

Thanks!

#2605 Edited by deathstrokergeist (36 posts) -

Hi all,

My name is Hannibal.

I like dogs and cats (mostly dogs).

I love PB & J

I like Deathstroke.

I like Hockey.

I'm from Chicago.

And I'm a high school student, no job.

Pleased to meet you all!

#2606 Posted by mediocregeist (6 posts) -

*waves*

#2607 Posted by banegeist (23 posts) -

I am BaneGeist. Expect me.

#2608 Posted by jokergeist (5 posts) -

Our names are LOWERCASE!!!! Ugh.

*a-choo!*

I'm allergic to lowercase.

#2609 Posted by kasumi_geist (30 posts) -

I am Kasumi Goto.

Shep showed me this place. Said it's a great place to hang on the Extranet.

#2610 Posted by kasumi_geist (30 posts) -

Our names are LOWERCASE!!!! Ugh.

*a-choo!*

I'm allergic to lowercase.

RIGHT!? I was wondering what was going on...

#2611 Posted by mediocregeist (6 posts) -
#2612 Posted by phoenixgeist (13 posts) -

Strange...

Anywho, hi! I'm phoenixgeist(you prob already know this if you can read) and i'm the Hottest geist member ;)

#2613 Posted by kasumi_geist (30 posts) -

Strange...

Anywho, hi! I'm phoenixgeist(you prob already know this if you can read) and i'm the Hottest geist member ;)

Incorrect.

#2614 Posted by holygeist (1 posts) -

friendly neighbor hood jesus, kind of like spiderman but without the teen angst

#2615 Posted by jokergeist (5 posts) -
#2616 Edited by phoenixgeist (13 posts) -

@phoenixgeist said:

Strange...

Incorrect.

I beg to differ...

#2617 Posted by Rulergeist (5 posts) -

My name is Rulergeist. I rule the Universe.

Why is everyone's name lowercase?

#2618 Posted by kasumi_geist (30 posts) -

My name is Rulergeist. I rule the Universe.

Why is everyone's name lowercase?

We logged in with existing CV accounts, didn't create new ones. It messes it up that way...

#2619 Edited by Rulergeist (5 posts) -
#2620 Posted by kasumi_geist (30 posts) -
#2621 Edited by deathstrokergeist (36 posts) -
#2622 Posted by kick_assgeist (5 posts) -

Waz up!

#2623 Posted by transformers1024 (5 posts) -

Hi!

My name is Transformers1024 and I come from Comic Vine!

I'm here with @banegeist: @mediocregeist: @holygeist: @jokergeist: @rulergeist: @kasumi_geist: @deathstrokergeist: @kick_assgeist: and I am here for...well....uhhhh....business reasons.

-Transformers Geist

#2624 Edited by development (2565 posts) -

I don't like what is going on here.

...why "geist?"

#2625 Posted by hunterob (107 posts) -

Hey I'm Non-premiumaccountgeist

#2626 Posted by freakin9 (1170 posts) -

Hey guys, not new. Have been around for ages. Yes, I still have the default giantbomb forum avatar after ages.

#2627 Posted by mitrageist (4 posts) -

My name is Mitrageist.

#2628 Posted by rmanthorp (4043 posts) -

Is it.... Is it safe now?

#2630 Posted by Slaps2 (304 posts) -

Hello everyone. My name is Slaps2... and I am an alcoholic.

#2631 Posted by headshot2391 (53 posts) -

Hi, my name is chris, I live in Australia, I spend most of my Video Game time on the Playstation consoles and a couple of Steam games. Atm I am 31 games behind on my pile of shame and too busy playing Spelunky and Trials Fusion to move onto any new releases.

I'm also a archery fan and my last bow cost me $1500, so yea...

nice to meet u in some way or form

#2632 Posted by Vahleticar (151 posts) -

Hey I'm oscar, I'm a poor 20something but working a job I enjoy if you can believe it!

#2633 Posted by vocalcannibal (129 posts) -

Totally missed this thread, whooooops.

Anyway, I'm Kristen. Twenty years old and I'm wrapping up my sophomore year of college. My major is fashion design, so I am an avid appreciator of nicely tailored clothing and expensive shoes that I couldn't even dream of being able to afford. My favorite video game is Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and I do the convention/cosplay thing several times a year. I like Skullgirls a lot.

#2635 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5074 posts) -

So all of these geist accounts are basically one dude with a bunch of profiles, right?

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay.

#2636 Posted by callsignneptune (27 posts) -

Hello everyone, my name is Becca. I'm 22 and I'm Irish but currently live in England. I love video games and have been playing them since I was a child. I love discussions about video games and joined up to talk more about them. Other hobbies of mine are reading, watching sports and listening to music. Hope to see you all around the forums :)

#2637 Posted by EJ902 (62 posts) -

I'm EJ902, signed up yeeeearrrs ago, forgot my password not long after, and the support staff just helped me get my account back. Hi there.

#2638 Posted by cooljammer00 (2000 posts) -

I might have introduced myself earlier in this thread, but I can't remember. Anyway, I'm cooljammer00, and I'm a Brooklyn based video production and video games enthusiast. Thus, you can probably assume why Vinny is one of my favorite GB people. All the NYC talk in the recent Bombcast episodes, as well as that thread about meeting other Duders, has gotten me jonesing to collaborate and/or associate with other NYC based GB Duders.

#2639 Edited by karma99 (2 posts) -

Hi guys! Im 25 yrs.old.. i love playing OL Games / Console games.. I love too cook ;)

#2640 Posted by darksouls2 (22 posts) -

Hello, i am darksouls2.

#2641 Posted by Kevlar101 (65 posts) -

Hey people....I am new here haha. Recently took my thumb out of my ass and packed up and left GameSpot.

So, this place is like GameSpot, except it actually works? I already feel at home :3

#2642 Edited by Kevlar101 (65 posts) -

Hey people....I am new here haha. Recently took my thumb out of my ass and packed up and left GameSpot.

So, this place is like GameSpot, except it actually works? I already feel at home :3

#2643 Edited by Wulver (5 posts) -

Hey, guys!

I'm 24-years-old, just got back from a 4 months trip from India (had a great time), so I'm currently unemployed. Started playing Lost Odyssey on the Xbox 360. I haven't joined a new forum for a very long time because I was uninterested, but after reading a thread here (I can't understand how to make the link option work) I decided to join. I was happy to read how open-minded and welcoming you are to other people and that's what makes a great community for me.

So see ya on the boards!

#2644 Edited by OTTO14 (18 posts) -

Hi im otto

I love games, movies, music, and tech

2 months ago i found out that i had 3 bulged disk in my back but I have be getting alot better only missed 1 day of work.

I think giant bomb is the best video game website ever made with the best cast ever

hem what else I live in wisconsin and have like 1 sort of friend, there is not alot of people i have anything in common with here i dont hunt and dont care about sports when then packers loses around here the next day everyone is in a shit mood witch is crazy to me. this is not the place you want to live if you like tech trust me people around here are vary close minded

thanks ReapersPuppy for making this post 8)

#2645 Edited by justpooparoundit (7 posts) -

Hey, you can call me poop or justpooparoundit.

I'm 26, and currently writing about the local music scene in Kansas City.

Going to college, double majoring in Journalism & Political Science.

Starting a gaming blog, while I have a tremendous love for music I won't lie...

Having a career writing about games sounds great. So right now that is what I'm focusing on.

Also, the other reason that I'm losing my edge musically is because the rock n roll life style takes its toll!

Glad to be a part of the community. Big thanks to Giant Bomb for existing!

#2646 Posted by Gamerguy3 (14 posts) -

Hi i am sid

I love games

And i only do pc gaming

I am learning to code and soon i will start developing games

I love animals i have a pug

My favourite game is far cry 3/gta iv/skyrim

#2647 Edited by Gamerguy3 (14 posts) -

@wulver: hey man did u like india i am from india what places did u visit i have seen almost all of india i go on vacation every year for twenty days

#2648 Posted by justpooparoundit (7 posts) -

@wulver: hey man did u like india i am from india what places did u visit i have seen almost all of india i go on vacation every year for twenty days

It's a great experience for both men and women, although women (more specifically white women) will undoubtedly get sexually harassed without a male friend to accompany them.

I am from Northern India.

#2649 Posted by justpooparoundit (7 posts) -

Hello, I'm Finn Felton,

A Kopi Luwak dealer in Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, and Dubai. I also want to improve my accent in English, any suggestion?

Pimsleur is an audiobook series that can teach you to speak English fluently. You can find some of them on Youtube, as well as other places on the web.

duolingo.com is a website that teaches you how to write and read in English. It's completely free, and works on your phone as well. It has objectives, levels, and achievements, so it should appeal to the gamer inside of you.

ureddit.com/ also known as the University of Reddit has language courses that may fit your needs. It's all web based, but with college grade professionalism. Also, FREE.

#2650 Posted by ZolRoyce (767 posts) -

Hey, you can call me poop or justpooparoundit.

I'm 26, and currently writing about the local music scene in Kansas City.

Going to college, double majoring in Journalism & Political Science.

Starting a gaming blog, while I have a tremendous love for music I won't lie...

Having a career writing about games sounds great. So right now that is what I'm focusing on.

Also, the other reason that I'm losing my edge musically is because the rock n roll life style takes its toll!

Glad to be a part of the community. Big thanks to Giant Bomb for existing!

Mind if I call you fecal instead? It's just so much more formal.